Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's a ridiculous question.

It's an easily answered question, please don't avoid it.

In the last 10 years since Rangers financial troubles started, what did you do to try and help save the club?

The way this is panning out with Whyte's return ! assuming he still has the floating charge over Rangers assets that Chucky is going to be fucked over big time by Whyte.

Chucky will have a football club with no stadium ? So could BDO then rent the stadium to Chucky to help increase the creditors pot until their investigations into the old club have concluded ?.

Until the BDO have actually finished the liquidation process will Whyte still be technically the owner of the assets and stick his 2 fingers up at Green by saying your no playing in this stadium ya fanny.So where will Chuckies new Rangers play ? Hampden will soon be closed and only leaves Parkhead with enough capacity for Greens season ticket holders.

I can only see this for the new Rangers going completely tits up in apocalyptic proportions because it appears that Rangers demise has had scavengers after it's corpse from the start.There are now revelations about secret meetings from people who claim things they were not involved with that they actually did ? D&P,Green & Whyte appear to be in this from the very beginning ! I can only conclude that they all knew that a new Rangers would be very profitable for them if they all conspired to make this a closed house.

The BDO will be very busy indeed if Whyte keeps putting everyone else involved in the shit.

As for the new Rangers ! they could be homeless and penniless if the BDO has cause to void the sale of assets,meaning the new club will lose their coveted strips and badges as well as a claim to them cups n titles :lol: homeless skint Rangers V2 ! and remember they will follow them from the pavements :lol: let's see if this is true :lol:

In the last 10 years since Rangers financial troubles started, what did you do to try and help save the club?

It was and remains a completely ridiculous question. A very, very stupid question.

As if anything I might say would make the tiniest difference.

It was and remains a completely ridiculous question. A very, very stupid question.

^^^^^

A post racked with guilt and remorse for sitting back and doing f**k all as his club died.

Someone buy the club... We're too big to die... We are the people.

Oh f**k, we're dead!

Oooooooooh i love it when you're being sooooooooooo masterful :wub:

This forum has not been going since last November and there's a good possibility it will be unneeded before the end of this November.

P&B has been going for longer than that you twat :lol: My join date is under my avavtar.

Not really, I can only assume from your answer you did nothing.

You should be shamed of yourself, it's people like you that should shoulder the blame for the death of Rangers.

Just sitting back and doing nothing, embarrassing stuff