Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Same sentiments I feel when I read the shite that Toxic, Phil McMadeUpName or Dodgy Paul push out by wee foot soldiers like you ;)

At least Bill`s work is not covered in jizz stanes

Was it an "exclusive", though?

ETA: Beaten to it by that pesky Jags fan....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Someone just told me a document has been seen that has a plan to sell ibrox and murray park and then rent it back? I didn't really understand. Anyone heard anything?

It might even be on this page you posted on Stuart :rolleyes:

Aye everything from ur 3 celtic bloggers is full deflection along with good measures of speculative jiz too

And none of it has come to pass either..............

Edit for : :D you even deflected the question on whether or not it was a deflection piece!

Have another gold star. Tedi six stars from now on, passed Orc Elementary with Sevco colours....

Edited by wunfellaff

I have highlighted the only part of your post that interests me 'today'.

Everyone who has taken a serious interest in the death of Rangers FC now knows about the very serious tax dodging, £140million unpaid taxes/debts that led to the imminent liquidation of your old club. They now know of the massive scale of Rangers cheating fielding ineligible players in all competitive matches against each and every opponent for over a decade.

Do you think that a fans boycott of Ibrox would have killed Rangers sooner rather than later? Genuine question. unsure.gif

A boycott of season ticket sales,CL sales and sale of memobillia would have had a massive effect on the day to day running of the club and would have pushed us towards adminstration long before it came.

The SPL could take a leaf out of the UCI's book, it seems.....

"Lance Armstrong's seven Tour de France titles will not be awarded to anyone else, the International Cycling Union has announced.

Armstrong was stripped of his yellow jerseys by cycling's governing body for doping on Monday.

"The management committee decided not to award victories to any other rider or upgrade other placings in any of the affected events," said a UCI statement.

US rider Armstrong crossed the line first every year between 1999 and 2005.

The UCI has also ordered Armstrong to pay back all his prize money from this period."

Can't see any problem with that.

A boycott of season ticket sales,CL sales and sale of memobillia would have had a massive effect on the day to day running of the club and would have pushed us towards adminstration long before it came.

But if done early enough it would have saved your club. It would have avoided Liquidation, CVA agreed etc etc.........

Nah it was not deflecting, just exposing his views for what they are, the man has no neutral stand on things anymore

Orc Elementary sounds more fun than than going to some tic infested flea pit full of obsessed wee jakeys characters like you, enjoy 8)

So was McMurdo doing a deflection piece then? Pretty please? Don't make me read it.......

Oh, and I went to a Proddy fleapit full of wee jakeys if it is of any help :)

Same sentiments I feel when I read the shite that Toxic, Phil McMadeUpName or Dodgy Paul push out by wee foot soldiers like you ;)

At least Bill`s work is not covered in jizz stanes

The plastics do love the lying journo, the IRA writer and the disgraced lawyer.

Philthy Mac Goebbels is particularly deranged - right up the plastics street smile.gif

Why? Do please explain.

Penn State child abuse dig........

Anyway re the sale/lease back thing which will only happen if the Orcs dig deep for the share offer, this seems the most likely outcome:

Could we possibly be looking at...

Ticketus provide the takeover capital via another finance company to Chuckie.

Chuckie obtains assets with said capital.

Chuckie commences IPO in order to rake in as much as possible from the zombies.

Chuckie sells assets to Ticketus.

Ticketus rent assets back to Sevco.

Chuckie cuts loose the dead weight, pocketing him and his investors a healthy profit - leaving "debt-free" Sevco in the hands of 'ra peepul.

e14549.gif Suppose that's true , the zombies would probably lap it up . Stupid **** Debt free, but with nae training ground, nae car park and a ruinous annual rental on a stadium they no longer own, while Chucky, Ticketus etc roll off to the Copacabana beach with the proceeds of the sale and IPO? I think we'd all lap that up as well once the zombies realise they've been shafted..

The SPL could take a leaf out of the UCI's book, it seems.....

"Lance Armstrong's seven Tour de France titles will not be awarded to anyone else, the International Cycling Union has announced.

Armstrong was stripped of his yellow jerseys by cycling's governing body for doping on Monday.

"The management committee decided not to award victories to any other rider or upgrade other placings in any of the affected events," said a UCI statement.

US rider Armstrong crossed the line first every year between 1999 and 2005.

The UCI has also ordered Armstrong to pay back all his prize money from this period."

Can't see any problem with that.

Me neither.

The plastics do love the lying journo, the IRA writer and the disgraced lawyer.

Philthy Mac Goebbels is particularly deranged - right up the plastics street smile.gif

So what did you do to stop rangers from going under?

Did you just sit back and do nothing?

Can i make a request ?..That we can stop replying to sevco posts on here, they offer nothing to the argument/debate and they're simply dragging this thread down to personal abuse & slanging matches with a bit of paranoid bigotry thrown in.

Thanks. :)

Anyway re the sale/lease back thing which will only happen if the Orcs dig deep for the share offer, this seems the most likely outcome:

Could we possibly be looking at...

Ticketus provide the takeover capital via another finance company to Chuckie.

Chuckie obtains assets with said capital.

Chuckie commences IPO in order to rake in as much as possible from the zombies.

Chuckie sells assets to Ticketus.

Ticketus rent assets back to Sevco.

Chuckie cuts loose the dead weight, pocketing him and his investors a healthy profit - leaving "debt-free" Sevco in the hands of 'ra peepul.

Suppose that's true , the zombies would probably lap it up . Stupid **** Debt free, but with nae training ground, nae car park and a ruinous annual rental on a stadium they no longer own, while Chucky, Ticketus etc roll off to the Copacabana beach with the proceeds of the sale and IPO? I think we'd all lap that up as well once the zombies realise they've been shafted..

It is much more plausible than this Jackanory:

Charles Green won't leave Rangers until they reach Champions League again

THE Ibrox chief says he cannot walk away from the club after it became 'much more than a business opportunity' to him.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-wont-leave-rangers-1400138

Oh yeah, silly me.....

Orcs and child abuse, wtf are they like....

Lowlife.

Now how did that look in your head? Because for the first time in months, it would appear to anyone having KS2 comprehension skills that you've given a direct answer to a question.

And a correct answer at that. Well done.