Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And what else growing out that handshake?

This is the last time.

The point I making is that have tarred all masons as Rangers supporters when clearly they are not this is bigoted view as you are making assumptions about and being intolerant of people who are members of that orginisation.

I'd wager the majority of masons do not follow football, let alone Sevco or Rangers. You have created a view of that organisation based upon one regional view.

That is prejudiced.

Good point. Now - Yorkshire? A*r? I didn't know you lot had infiltrated......

Suspect you're not alone down here either as I saw a Vermin shirt in Asda Doncaster last week. Wife had to drag me in the other direction as she knew I'd say something. He was a big, ugly f*cker too. Wasn't you, was it?

After a while, you just register the avatar - I don't mind admitting I've been had over. Unlike your average "Sally and Wattie - the Dream Team" Orc that you find on here......

Nice to finally look like a complete c**t on here. As opposed to being called a complete c**t on here....

ETA: team:" whatever" wouldn't give it away, as they've had more names than Prince this year!

:D

This is the last time.

The point I making is that have tarred all masons as Rangers supporters when clearly they are not this is bigoted view as you are making assumptions about and being intolerant of people who are members of that orginisation.

I'd wager the majority of masons do not follow football, let alone Sevco or Rangers. You have created a view of that organisation based upon one regional view.

That is prejudiced.

I honestly didn't spot you as Bentdarroch.. Someone can obviously see the fun that not a worldwide view to make "Rangers" the best team in the world, I can show they have friends in that Order.

Suspect you're not alone down here either as I saw a Vermin shirt in Asda Doncaster last week. Wife had to drag me in the other direction as she knew I'd say something. He was a big, ugly f*cker too. Wasn't you, was it?

Nah, 'cos

a. I'm a wee ugly fucker, and

b. Doncaster? As in A*rshire, so in Yorkshire. You lot just gravitate to the class areas, don't you?

My god you are a truly terrible contributor to this thread - even when considering it's a stream of pish.

Perpetual, faked victimhood suits you so well.

Dear God, you really want to have a look in the mirror. Or, alternatively, read the last couple of pages on here to see:

1. An almost note-perfect facsimile of yourself.

2. My reaction to same.

3. My realisation that I'd made myself look a right c**t.

4. My acknowledgment of 3.

I'm nobody's victim, Orclet. I've contributed to this thread since Day One, which you will know nothing about.

I follow Killie. Have done for over forty years. We've been shite, we've been occasionally good. We've always obeyed the law.

You and yours, however, are continuing to cry about the terrible treatment you've received since thieving from the honest people of this country.

On behalf of the British taxpayers, why don't you all f**k off and stop whining until you pay what you owe, you bunch of cheating, lying, thieving b*****ds?*

* In which I include all those at ibrox, and those who seek to excuse their actions.

Nah, 'cos

a. I'm a wee ugly fucker, and

b. Doncaster? As in A*rshire, so in Yorkshire. You lot just gravitate to the class areas, don't you?

Didnae say I lived there. Only useful for shopping as it's nearest Metropolis. Somehow managed to avoid some of the umm, more charming mining villages around South Yorkshire, like the toilet Chuckie Green hails from. Goldthorpe makes New Cumnock look like Vegas.

A fine day for P&B - the diddies and plastics want to be us so much they now imitate posters.

I'm honoured.

laugh.gif

Can you + BZ Bear please come online same time please? Or is it a quck fondle in yer pants to find the dongle. Have you got a really small one poor sprog?? Edited by Claymores

You'll need to up your game Now that Bentdarroch had arrived on the scene.

Ach Ken, you've done the same as me and given up the joke. Poor wee Bendarroch would have been sat for hours, thinking, "Ah dinnae mind postin' that", then accusing all sorts of hijacking his account, before realising (probably on Tuesday) , that the best targets for parody are the easiest.

Took me a few minutes, and I looked like a c**t. Just imagine if we hadn't tipped him the wink......*

*In a dead subtle, Bentdarroch is a piss-take kind of a way.....

Didnae say I lived there. Only useful for shopping as it's nearest Metropolis. Somehow managed to avoid some of the umm, more charming mining villages around South Yorkshire, like the toilet Chuckie Green hails from. Goldthorpe makes New Cumnock look like Vegas.

Jesus! Doncaster is your "bright lights"? I'd have stayed up home, sectarianism and all, if that was what I was headed for.

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment.

This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?

A. It is money that the government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the govt get the money ?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So they're giving me back my own money ?

A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment ?

A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But won't that stimulate China's economy?

A. Shut up.

Here is some advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus rebate wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Asda, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka .

* If you spend it on gas, the money will go to the Arabs.

* If you buy a computer, it will go to India, Taiwan or China.

* If you purchase fruits & vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.

* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.

* If you pay your credit cards off or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in The UK:

1) Spend it at yard sales, or

2) Go to ball games, or

3) Spend it on prostitutes, or

4) Beer, or

5) Tattoos.

These are the only British businesses still operating in the UK.

Best conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!

No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

Shitty US "comedy" site C&P thread for this shite.