Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jesus! Doncaster is your "bright lights"? I'd have stayed up home, sectarianism and all, if that was what I was headed for.

Sheffield is the bright lights. Been here for four years now and only had one night out in Donny. It was like a night oot in Tatooine.

Just had a look at the top posters on this thread.

The biggest thing to happen in Scottish football? Maybe.

The biggest scandal to hit sport in Scotland? Maybe.

The biggest financial scandal to have hit Scotland (and only Scotland, so no RBS)? Maybe.

The biggest criminal enterprise to be found n British sport? Maybe.

The most traumatic, dramatic, game-changing event in rangers/sevco/the rangers' history? f**k, YEAH.

Number of rangers fans posting in the top ten of this thread? Zero.

Maybe the diddies and plastics (thanks Bendarroch) are just more concerned with justice, but over almost nine months, the Sevconians really don't appear to give a shit. Even Bennett, the "ten words or less*" insulter, can't put the effort in.

On the bright side, at current rate of posting, Tedi will be top three by the end of November, and I have high hopes for Bentdarroch as well.

*Fewer. How many times, ffs?

Just had a look at the top posters on this thread.

The biggest thing to happen in Scottish football? Maybe.

The biggest scandal to hit sport in Scotland? Maybe.

The biggest financial scandal to have hit Scotland (and only Scotland, so no RBS)? Maybe.

The biggest criminal enterprise to be found n British sport? Maybe.

The most traumatic, dramatic, game-changing event in rangers/sevco/the rangers' history? f**k, YEAH.

Number of rangers fans posting in the top ten of this thread? Zero.

Maybe the diddies and plastics (thanks Bendarroch) are just more concerned with justice, but over almost nine months, the Sevconians really don't appear to give a shit. Even Bennett, the "ten words or less*" insulter, can't put the effort in.

On the bright side, at current rate of posting, Tedi will be top three by the end of November, and I have high hopes for Bentdarroch as well.

*Fewer. How many times, ffs?

Fook sakes - I'm still here in that as never added anything interesting.

But I can sure as hell say I added more than the crapola/delfections from th Cevcos who are coming-up on the rails!. I quite like some of our Cevcos, but I'm sure I must have done more!!!!!!!

Trust me, you were a top topster (not numbers, content) when we were spanking the buns hard!!!!!!!

Fook sakes - I'm still here in that as never added anything interesting.

But I can sure as hell say I added more than the crapola/delfections from th Cevcos who are coming-up on the rails!. I quite like some of our Cevcos, but I'm sure I must have done more!!!!!!!

Trust me, you were a top topster (not numbers, content) when we were spanking the buns hard!!!!!!!

Peace, now, Claymores. The good times will return. Have faith. Oh, hang on, don't. What a can of worms THAT opens up!

Currant baiting is fun in the quiet times, no doubt, but once the titles/ebts/accountability/share issue/admin II/criminal proceedings kick off, we will move swiftly and seamlessly back to our natural milieu.

Bonne Chance, Ami!

Peace, now, Claymores. The good times will return. Have faith. Oh, hang on, don't. What a can of worms THAT opens up!

Currant baiting is fun in the quiet times, no doubt, but once the titles/ebts/accountability/share issue/admin II/criminal proceedings kick off, we will move swiftly and seamlessly back to our natural milieu.

Bonne Chance, Ami!

I

I 've got a new job starting in mid/late Nov so I don't think I'll be able to take the pish too much - but I trust in you to fly the flag against the Cevco dears!

Jesus, Sheffield's even worse, like a Spurs away kit. The bits that aren't grey are black, black, blllaaaacck.....

Doncaster or Sheffield? Ayr or Killie? I've made my choices. Remember which Ayrshire town Graeme Spiers referred to as "industrialised scum" in a match report? Clue? it wasn't Ayr. Don't think you're in the best place to be taking pot shots at anyone else.

Anyway, are this lot no' deid yet? Again! When's the next deadline? Has Chuckie bailed out yet? When's wee Craigie due to drop someone else in it? Any more taped conversations? Have the MSM asked any serious questions yet of Fat Sally and EBTs? Wattie?

Doncaster or Sheffield? Ayr or Killie? I've made my choices. Remember which Ayrshire town Graeme Spiers referred to as "industrialised scum" in a match report? Clue? it wasn't Ayr. Don't think you're in the best place to be taking pot shots at anyone else.

Anyway, are this lot no' deid yet? Again! When's the next deadline? Has Chuckie bailed out yet? When's wee Craigie due to drop someone else in it? Any more taped conversations? Have the MSM asked any serious questions yet of Fat Sally and EBTs? Wattie?

I asked some of these questions too as I've been oot-the-loop! C'mon fer fecks sakes - tell us when next laugh is at Cevco.............I'll take time off work!

Has Graeme Spiers ever referred to A*r at all? Kilmarnock is a wasteland,(thanks, Maggie), but at least we had industry back in the day. Beats being a market-day rendezvous for all the inbreds of Maybole and Patna. wink.gif

As for Yorkshire? I've got green fields, hills and a prison round me. Two out of three ain't bad, and the other one cuts my travelling costs. East Riding, with a job? It's like being a British soldier In the days of the Raj.

Next deadline,I believe, is Wednesday EBT investigation by SPL. Chuckie? I think he's got one of those church-hall thermometer thingys - once it hits the top he's away. Craigie? f**k knows, but it's certainly upped the entertainment value. MSM? Serious Questions? Get a fucking grip, lad!

whistling.gif"Ooooohhh happy daaaayyy...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why thank you, good Sir.

ETA: I reckon I've mistimed things tonight I have just opened bottle the second, and the place has gone a bit quiet. No Amigos, no sparkling debate.

f**k it, I'll just throw out some of the usual bait. There'll be a bite sooner or later.....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I asked some of these questions too as I've been oot-the-loop! C'mon fer fecks sakes - tell us when next laugh is at Cevco.............I'll take time off work!

Wednesday between half past 9 and 10 ;)

Why thank you, good Sir.

ETA: I reckon I've mistimed things tonight I have just opened bottle the second, and the place has gone a bit quiet. No Amigos, no sparkling debate.

f**k it, I'll just throw out some of the usual bait. There'll be a bite sooner or later.....

They don't know to react after being shown how to deal with the other cheek by a diddy.

They don't know to react after being shown how to deal with the other cheek by a diddy.

Altho we fell oot tonight stnoney - I always thought you were a top poster too, so thanks for the intrigue and interest and shite that was the former Rangers. Cheers to a 2nd 'get lost' to all of us.

There's a few more I could easily mention but hoping to congratutate them whem Cevco go doon the pan.

Cheers blokes

The plastics demanded action over singing at football. They got action. They don't like the action.

http://www.theceltic...ment-statement/

Bwahahahahah laugh.gif

I've never understood really who the plastics are? who are they? as far as I can see, everyone hates the former Rangers and hates Cecvo too. Am I a plastic for hating Cevco from Division 2 for example?

My vote in the East Fife vote was that Cevco should not be parachuted to even SFL3 but should be nade to apply. I'm disappointed if our Chairman did not take that overwhelming vote when he allowed Cevco in

Edited by Claymores