Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Like the Scottish football authorities currently holding on to hundreds of thousands that is not theirs?

I'm looking forward - and expecting - the liquidators and courts to ask for the money to be handed over.

smile.gif

Who can they pay it too the "company" no longer exists and the "club" is merely the playing side, or are they the same or should Newco get it?

Irrelevant to Rangers shafting the other two clubs mentioned. Glad you now agree :)

They were paid in full as you know.

A very large part of me hopes the authorities that hold the money do not have it available when it is ultimately demanded.

As Petrie so publicly acknowledged when bhegging today - integrity doesn't taste so good when the internet warriors who made all those empty promises to clubs like Hibs fail to act as they said they would.

Unlike our club and its magnificent support who have rallied round exactly as I knew they would.

smile.gif

They were paid in full as you know.

A very large part of me hopes the authorities that hold the money do not have it available when it is ultimately demanded.

As Petrie so publicly acknowledged when bhegging today - integrity doesn't taste so good when the internet warriors who made all those empty promises to clubs like Hibs fail to act as they said they would.

Unlike our club and its magnificent support who have rallied round exactly as I knew they would.

smile.gif

How can you claim money for the oldco, but yet at the same time claim no responsibility for the oldco debts? :rolleyes:

Why is it regrettable that Dunfermline had what was owed to them paid?

Because no sooner than the monies were paid in full by our supporters, Yorkston turned and attacked the very people who had helped him out.

It will never, ever happen again.

That's a promise.

smile.gif

Dear Moronic p***k - laugh.gif

Come on, no need for the childish insults.

it's an easy question to answer, if you can't i'm just goint to assume you are a troll, an idiot or both.

How can Rangers claim money that is due to the oldco, but yet claim no responsibility for the oldco debts?

Handed over to who Benny ... ??

To those who rightfully own the monies.

Whoever it is - we know for a fact it is not the Scottish footballing authorities. And yet they still have it. And we were told that integrity is so important to these people.

Powers far greater than the corrupt cabal at Hampden will decide which tune they will have to dance to. And they will.

smile.gif

Because no sooner than the monies were paid in full by our supporters, Yorkston turned and attacked the very people who had helped him out.

It will never, ever happen again.

That's a promise.

smile.gif

Dear Moronic p***k - laugh.gif

Oh dear....bendy's having a breakdown. :o

Utterly deluded, totally uninterested in reality and determined to wreak maximum damage on everyone else in the Scottish game for offences none of them have committed.

I'd love to think Bendarroch represented a small minority of the RFC support but if this thread has demonstrated anything, it's that he's one of the relatively sane ones.

Oh dear....bendy's having a breakdown. :o

I'm more than fine smile.gif

I'm looking forward to the court cases when charges are brought against the guilty men. I'm also looking forward to some clubs choking on their 'integrity', too.

And it's only been a week or so since Doncaster's famous 'garden of roses' speech.

laugh.gif

:)

Yeh, 20,000+ pensioners and schoolies will really have raked it in with the season tickets :lol: :lol:

Your old club is dead. You transferred across to a new club. It has very little money. It will die soon.

^^^^^ all this pleases me greatly :)

If Murray is guilty of wrong-doing, then hell mend the man. I'd like all responsible for the crimes held to account for their actions.

Bar none.

How long will it take for it to sink in with you sheepul. Murrays whole empire is a house of cards , your mob were ditched to someone he knew would do the dirty work.

When Charlie takes you all for a ride don't expect any sympathy and if you think we are laughing now, just wait to the next round laugh.giflaugh.gif

smile.gif

Magnificent support, rallying round, your having a laugh.

50,000 home fans 100s of thousands of so called die hard fans in Glasgow that "wid go but cannae git a ticket" 5,000,000 fans world wide with a wealth of celebraties and top business men and you's raise what?

£500,000 !!!!

No big name saviour, no respected consortium, no fan buy out, nope 2 con men Whyte & Greene (Still find the names ironic)

Lets put it in context the jags fans almost raised that amount nearly 20 years ago during the Save the Jags days with a support of 2500 then.

Just like the early 80's when the chips are down your "fans" disappear, let's see how chuckles share option really goes

Utterly deluded, totally uninterested in reality and determined to wreak maximum damage on everyone else in the Scottish game for offences none of them have committed.

I'd love to think Bendarroch represented a small minority of the RFC support but if this thread has demonstrated anything, it's that he's one of the relatively sane ones.

You know as well as I do that The Rangers have nothing more to do with the disasters heading the way of other clubs. They demanded it be that way and got their wish.

Hearts and Dunfermline are in immediate danger, Petrie felt the need to directly compare the results at Hibs with having Rangers as opponents and the non-appearance of the promises made by the internet warriors.

And - to my mind - most importantly of all, Liewell faces up to round two of the diddy clubs grab for the plastics cash on the 19th November.

Will Abergreen disgrace themselves again and take the full boaby from the plastics and to hell with the formerly precious integrity?

I can't wait. Really.

smile.gif

Piece of noxious scum whatabootery .. Bendy proving what we know.

As I've said repeatedly over the past few days - and in light of PB posters making it perfectly clear that nothing is off the menu in this thread - I'll continue to respond in kind to the endless streams of pish, lies and other crap s they are dished out.

smile.gif

Perhaps you could help with that - as an ex forces man - and put the Killie Liar right about when poppygate reared it's head by way of example.