Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So thats the normal terms and conditions for a club whose company fails to get a CVA accepted? And there was me thinking it was an attempt to extort money to fill a gap in Scottish football, i'm so glad that you put me right in this one.

No the normal terms is to apply for league admission via the ballot (Annan, Elgin, Gretna style), what money are you giving to the rest of scottish football, must have missed that

You deflect more than a pinball

Serious question to fans of whatever they're called know - What happened to the "loyal" support yesterday? I can understand the fall in support for midweek games when work/school/other commitments interfere. But 25k for a game in the one national trophy they've got a chance in?

Was there a price hike for tickets? Ferry strike or something?

I know it's 5 or 6 times what most honest SPL teams get week in week out, but it's nigh on 50% drop in attendance - what's the reason?

Serious question to fans of whatever they're called know - What happened to the "loyal" support yesterday? I can understand the fall in support for midweek games when work/school/other commitments interfere. But 25k for a game in the one national trophy they've got a chance in?

Was there a price hike for tickets? Ferry strike or something?

I know it's 5 or 6 times what most honest SPL teams get week in week out, but it's nigh on 50% drop in attendance - what's the reason?

Just over 4500 turned up at Rugby Park yesterday and you have go at us for only having over 25,000?

PicGir.gif

No the normal terms is to apply for league admission via the ballot (Annan, Elgin, Gretna style), what money are you giving to the rest of scottish football, must have missed that

You deflect more than a pinball

So it's not the normal terms and conditions then, glad it only took a few posts to work that one out.

Yawn....

Sorry Wizzy but i have to draw your attention to some of the quotes of used in this post, you've been a naughty wee boy and edited some of my comments then posted it as if i said it.

"bennett, on 04 November 2012 - 12:34, said:. Rangers Newcunto are paying some of the debts of the old company"

An example.

If you want me to take you seriously then you need to stop these shenanigans.

quote name='bennett' timestamp='1352035205' post='6772797']

Just over 4500 turned up at Rugby Park yesterday and you have go at us for only having over 25,000?

I asked a serious question. I acknowledged the size of other team's crowds. I asked for informed opinions of those who should have more insight into what goes on at ibrox.

Were the ferries not running, attendance would go down, n'est-ce pas? If ticket prices went up, attendance would drop, wouldn't it? I wondered if you or any other of your fellow fans might have some explanation for this drop in gate.

Yet you accuse me of having a go. Sensitive about something? Or just totally incapable of giving a straight answer or opinion?

BTW, removed the pic. Nobody likes repeats. wink.gif

quote name='bennett' timestamp='1352035205' post='6772797']

I asked a serious question. I acknowledged the size of other team's crowds. I asked for informed opinions of those who should have more insight into what goes on at ibrox.

Were the ferries not running, attendance would go down, n'est-ce pas? If ticket prices went up, attendance would drop, wouldn't it? I wondered if you or any other of your fellow fans might have some explanation for this drop in gate.

Yet you accuse me of having a go. Sensitive about something? Or just totally incapable of giving a straight answer or opinion?

Unable to explain it ;)

An Orc festival on !?! ;)

Kellys heroes is on later today and i'll be watching it, some repeats are worth it.

As for asking a serious question, do i need to bring the giraffe out again?