Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You came up with that list of punishments yet?

What did the Scottish Ambulance Service do to deserve not to be paid?

Do you have the posting equivalent of a stammer?

Only you'll know why you think your demands should be met and only you'll know why you feel driven to ask spectacularly dumb questions.

smile.gif

Was he not put off the board by whyte pre administration? I honestly can't remember.

Seriously here Bennett ! are you happy with the list of culpable tax dodging cretins that keep attaching themselves to your club ? I mean it's like "Tax Dodge inc" at Ibrox since the meltdown and the only decent guy was told to truck off :blink: and needless to say the guy in charge there days is nothing but a complete fud everytime he releases a statement :o

Only you'll know why you think your demands should be met and only you'll know why you feel driven to ask spectacularly dumb questions.

smile.gif

You have the very same stammer as well replying to Rico's question :lol:

smile.gif

You said your club has been punished enough

Can you list the punishments?

I didn't want to be overly rude and just ignore the laddie. I think it must be very important to him that I answer - for reasons best known to himself.

:)

Well why don't ya be a nice chap and give him a list of punishments so he can stop asking PLEASE :)

Still better than Leggo, chin up.

Part quote from Bennett - only replying to his assessment of Charlie's latest ramblings - the ones where he refers to the New Club as "monsters", and says the SPL is better without them.

"Better than Leggo". That really is a slogan to inspire confidence in the UberOrc, don't you all think? My investors are feeling much reassured this evening....

Well why don't ya be a nice chap and give him a list of punishments so he can stop asking PLEASE :)

Then Rico starts the whole thats consequences not punishments routine?

We've been down this road many, many times :(

Then Rico starts the whole thats consequences not punishments routine?

We've been down this road many, many times :(

Aberdeen got the largest attendance in Scotland today ! is that a world record ? and what was the attendance for the game your mob played at ? and where is this Armageddon that crowds would disappear ? Questions questions Benny :lol:

Aberdeen got the largest attendance in Scotland today ! is that a world record ? and what was the attendance for the game your mob played at ? and where is this Armageddon that crowds would disappear ? Questions questions Benny :lol:

Aye ok :blink:

Guest Kincardine

18K to watch their big team. I bet both sets of fans were cheering at the end.

Guest Kincardine

Aw Jeez.

Are you going down this 'if you don't like Rangers; then you're obviously a Celtic fan' route as well?

No no not at all. I would never do that. I am fully aware that most football clubs' fans have their integrity and I fully respect them for it.

I was merely mentioning that today was a win-win at Pittodrie today.