Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No no not at all. I would never do that. I am fully aware that most football clubs' fans have their integrity and I fully respect them for it.

I was merely mentioning that today was a win-win at Pittodrie today.

Seriously? To be honest, Kincardine, the second sentence above seems to contradict the first. Unless, of course, "most", in your opinion, excludes Aberdeen. If that is the case, why not just say so - then we can all pigeonhole you along with the idiot Orc Mafia who hold this ridiculous "not one of us, must be one of them" attitude. Most Aberdeen fans, like most other fans, used to dislike both cheeks equally. And, if celtic engage in massive fraud, theft and cheating in the future, that balance will be redressed.

Guest Kincardine

Seriously? To be honest, Kincardine, the second sentence above seems to contradict the first. Unless, of course, "most", in your opinion, excludes Aberdeen. If that is the case, why not just say so - then we can all pigeonhole you along with the idiot Orc Mafia who hold this ridiculous "not one of us, must be one of them" attitude. Most Aberdeen fans, like most other fans, used to dislike both cheeks equally. And, if celtic engage in massive fraud, theft and cheating in the future, that balance will be redressed.

I don't think that this is entirely true.

Yes, all diddies loved to beat us or them when we were both in the same league. That's fine.

However, some clubs find losing to one of us slightly more acceptable than to losing to the other. Let me be more specific. Some clubs would be less grumpy losing to Rangers than to losing to Celtic.

I think that this is unobjectionable.

Yes, all diddies loved to beat us or them when we were both in the same league. That's fine.

However, some clubs find losing to one of us slightly more acceptable than to losing to the other. Let me be more specific. Some clubs would be less grumpy losing to Rangers than to losing to Celtic.

Even if this is true - and I'm not sure that it is - why on earth would this make Aberdeen fans happy to see their team lose to Celtic today?

It's ridiculous and juvenile, and beneath you.

No he's not, he's an idiot just like the rest of the sevco fans.

Have to disagree - he does look at things from his club's (or company's - does that help me get it right?) perspective, but don't we all.

Kincardine, Knightswood Bear and a couple of others with 'Rangers' as their team I like reading, just for a bit of balance. Even Bennett, in posts where he's not taunting WRK, is readable.

Why the f**k would anyone go to a match wearing their team's colours, sing their team's songs, and then be in any way happy about losing - to any other team?

Of all the rangers fans on this board, I expected better from you. There is no "big team" for us. Aberdeen fans follow Aberdeen, I follow Killie, Others follow East Fife, Dumbarton, A*r, Hearts, Dundee, you name it.......

Why on earth would we bother to claim allegiance to our "diddy" teams, when we could simply jump on the gloryhunting buses that suck the football life out of towns and cities across the country? Or just "support" either Sister from the sofa or the pub, like the majority of the arseholes who infest our nation?

You lot have this stupid "rivalry" nonsense with Aberdeen. I am prepared to believe that they may savour a victory over rangers, or a rangers defeat to any other team, more than a similar scenario with celtic. But to suggest they were happy to see their own team getting beaten? That is fucking offensive - the kind of shite Bendarroch or Devlin would come out with. Even Tedi and Bennett are better than that (probably).

Why the f**k would anyone go to a match wearing their team's colours, sing their team's songs, and then be in any way happy about losing - to any other team?

Of all the rangers fans on this board, I expected better from you. There is no "big team" for us. Aberdeen fans follow Aberdeen, I follow Killie, Others follow East Fife, Dumbarton, A*r, Hearts, Dundee, you name it.......

Why on earth would we bother to claim allegiance to our "diddy" teams, when we could simply jump on the gloryhunting buses that suck the football life out of towns and cities across the country? Or just "support" either Sister from the sofa or the pub, like the majority of the arseholes who infest our nation?

You lot have this stupid "rivalry" nonsense with Aberdeen. I am prepared to believe that they may savour a victory over rangers, or a rangers defeat to any other team, more than a similar scenario with celtic. But to suggest they were happy to see their own team getting beaten? That is fucking offensive - the kind of shite Bendarroch or Devlin would come out with. Even Tedi and Bennett are better than that (probably).

Good post.

Can Kincardine construct an argument against it?

Or will he admit his earlier post was daft?

Or will he just ignore it?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Guest Kincardine

Even if this is true - and I'm not sure that it is - why on earth would this make Aberdeen fans happy to see their team lose to Celtic today?

It's ridiculous and juvenile, and beneath you.

Not at all. When we played in The SPL I'd rather lose to, say, Killie than Celtic. There just has to be something like a 'least bad defeat. Or is this just me?

Edited to change 'win' to 'defeat' because I'm an arse.

Edited by Kincardine

Guest Kincardine

Good post.

Can Kincardine construct an argument aginst it?

Or will he admit his earlier post was daft?

Or will he just ignore it?

I never ignore it. I always give (what I think is) a straight answer to a straight question.

I can also admit to posting daft things - but in this case I'm right.

Not at all. When we played in The SPL I'd rather lose to, say, Killie than Celtic. There just has to be something like a 'least bad win'. Or is this just me?

:blink: hate to burst your bubble but that myth will soon be gone as the evidence against continuation gets blown apart,here's the latest on what a club actually is from SportsScotland !

The club is a company

Not at all. When we played in The SPL I'd rather lose to, say, Killie than Celtic. There just has to be something like a 'least bad defeat. Or is this just me?

Edited to change 'win' to 'defeat' because I'm an arse.

No, it's not just you. That's very different from saying fans would be happy to see their team lose though.

That was the daft thing you should admit to.

:blink: hate to burst your bubble but that myth will soon be gone as the evidence against continuation gets blown apart,here's the latest on what a club actually is from SportsScotland !

The club is a company

And Again!

Hellbhoy strikes the orc with two weighty jabs to the nose followed by a powerful uppercut and finishes him off with a full on kick in the goollies.

The orc is down and he isn't getting back up again for many moons to come. laugh.gif

Guest Kincardine

No, it's not just you. That's very different from saying fans would be happy to see their team lose though.

That was the daft thing you should admit to.

You have to allow leeway for rhetoric and poetic license here.

This was surely not Aberdeen's worst-received defeat of the season.

What I actually said was, "18K to watch their big team. I bet both sets of fans were cheering at the end."

Pretty simple. Good outcome for Celtic and good for the Aberdeen fans that they didn't lost to a more despised rival.

Is that so difficult? I can think of a few teams that Aberdeen fans would have hated to lose to more today.

:blink: tell me that's fake FFS :lol:

100% legit, look at the ticker for proof!

ETA: similar production values to that pre prospectus thing..............

Edited by wunfellaff

What I actually said was, "18K to watch their big team. I bet both sets of fans were cheering at the end."

Pretty simple. Good outcome for Celtic and good for the Aberdeen fans that they didn't lost to a more despised rival.

Is that so difficult? I can think of a few teams that Aberdeen fans would have hated to lose to more today.

Are you actually serious here mate? I'd imagine that was a pretty shattering defeat for Dons fans today - Aberdeen had a chance to go top, which is why they got a big crowd. You do realise that they still give out points and stuff in the SPL, even though Rangers have vacated the premises?

Even if we assume the anti-Rangers feeling you allude to, I'd guess that Celtic are the second least favourite club for many Aberdeen fans, meaning they're the biggest enemy they'll face for a while. Your suggestion that Celtic would be considered the big team for Aberdeen fans, or that they'd cheer a Celtic win at Pittodrie isn't rhetoric or use of licence - it's just infantile pish.

Stop talking such shite man. This board needs a sane Rangers voice.

You have to allow leeway for rhetoric and poetic license here.

Sorry, Kincardine - you've had every chance to explain your original post - and you're not a stupid man or a WUM - so I have to qualify that as the most offensive opinion you've put up here.

The only way I would ever imagine ANY fans accepting ANY defeat would be if their team had nothing to play for while the points their opponents gained denied a rival team a trophy - e.g. if Aberdeen in fifth place (and staying fifth, regardless) lost the last game of the season to Killie, therefore seeing the title go to A*rshire rather than Glasgow or Dundee.

Aberdeen started today with the possibility of going joint top, above celtic. And you think their fans would be cheering at ending the game four points off the pace? That is just fucking mental, and makes me question if you've got the slightest idea what it means to support a team for that team's sake, not just for the sake of getting one over "the Other".

Are you actually serious here mate? I'd imagine that was a pretty shattering defeat for Dons fans today - Aberdeen had a chance to go top, which is why they got a big crowd. You do realise that they still give out points and stuff in the SPL, even though Rangers have vacated the premises?

Even if we assume the anti-Rangers feeling you allude to, I'd guess that Celtic are the second least favourite club for many Aberdeen fans, meaning they're the biggest enemy they'll face for a while. Your suggestion that Celtic would be considered the big team for Aberdeen fans, or that they'd cheer a Celtic win at Pittodrie isn't rhetoric or use of licence - it's just infantile pish.

Stop talking such shite man. This board needs a sane Rangers voice.

Scottish football needs a strong R*ngers voice! copyright Daily Ranger.

(asking for a sane R*ngers voice is just too much imo!) :lol:

Scottish football needs a strong R*ngers voice! copyright Daily Ranger.

(asking for a sane R*ngers voice is just too much imo!) :lol:

No no. I wouldn't for a minute suggest that Scottish football needs any kind of Rangers.

The forum and the thread benefit from sensible Rangers voices though and for a while there, Kincardine had been providing one. Perhaps he will again.