Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

3. Allegations of bigotry at celtic park

PS: laugh.gif

Liewell, yella-teef, UEFA and more slam the goon brigade for what they are - the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) excuses reality and plea bargains for 'alleged'.

Killie supporter you say? Hating 'both sides of the cheek' was it?

Telling.

Fair enough, your opinion and debate is reasonable. However, although you assert that I'd be surprised about the fans attitude re. Overspending, it's difficult to deny that you have went way OTT this year,and the team you have would probably hold it's own easily in the league my lot are in. So, rhetorically, why did your fans not speak up at the purchases of the (my words here) mercenaries like Sandaza, the Brazilian guy and the other guy (French bloke)? Long term planning and early, unnecessary spending baffles me in this case; the seaside league could be won quite easily using home grown talent - yes, even using the kids - playing in a full time capacity in what is essentially a part-time league.

Good money after bad, methinks?

We'd 7 or 8 days to sign players this season (i think) and in the weeks leading up to the season we never knew if we'd have a team to support to or not, so there was understandably a few quick, cheap and panic buys. Also i doubt our scouting system was set up to look at bringing in SFL players and again the uncertainty leading up to the season played a part in that.

We also lost around 30 players so getting players in quickly to steady the ship was a priority and mix in with the remaining youth players. I also think you're being hard Sandaza, he had a few fitness issues when he signed then got a horrific injury against Motherwell. Players like Templeton, Black and Shiels are here for the long term, to build the team around i'd guess.

PS: laugh.gif

Liewell, yella-teef, UEFA and more slam the goon brigade for what they are - the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) excuses reality and plea bargains for 'alleged'.

Killie supporter you say? Hating 'both sides of the cheek' was it?

Telling.

But lawwell, the ginger rodent, and any dealings with celtic are not exactly on-topic, are they?

How many times are you going to drag up fucking poppies and claim it's someone else's obsession?

Any personal anecdotes were relevant in the context they were mentioned - you may have realised that had you been on this forum a little longer.

My feelings about both Sisters are well-known on here - there are only three posters who continue with this celtic-loving fantasy. Care to guess who they are? A clue?

3AMIGOS-9f1.jpg

And the smart money says the brainpower is concentrated in the front row...

Secondly, don't you worry - I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

laugh.gif

Please, please, please, please do tell us how it all goes for you. We would love to see the letters, the emails and taped conversations from the world of the undercover investigation bureau ran for the betterment of mankind by the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

That's fucking awesome!

His name is Bond, WKR Bond. I wonder just how seriously our man in cloak and daggers is taken by those he is in contact with. Is it a dangerous world he works in? Is he paid a handsome sum for his endeavours? If so - does he pay tax on the money or is it all cash in hand?

laugh.gif

WKR - you win this years award for the most sublime, most rabidly mentalist post on this thread. All competition for it was reduced to rubble with that incredible salvo you offered. You win by any number of country miles.

laugh.gif

We'd 7 or 8 days to sign players this season (i think) and in the weeks leading up to the season we never knew if we'd have a team to support to or not, so there was understandably a few quick, cheap and panic buys. Also i doubt our scouting system was set up to look at bringing in SFL players and again the uncertainty leading up to the season played a part in that.

We also lost around 30 players so getting players in quickly to steady the ship was a priority and mix in with the remaining youth players. I also think you're being hard Sandaza, he had a few fitness issues when he signed then got a horrific injury against Motherwell. Players like Templeton, Black and Shiels are here for the long term, to build the team around i'd guess.

Sorry, Bennett, you make a good case here but I'd have to agree with ThirdRock on this one. Your mob are playing in the Third Division, ffs. Even after losing a fair few players, rangers still had enough to comfortably put out a team. Simply having the luxury of being full-time should be a big enough advantage over other D3 teams, if we accept that skill levels were similar - and I'd venture to suggest that rangers had the upper hand here, as well.

If the squad DID need extra bodies, what would have been wrong with getting in some experienced pros from D1 and 2, who could easily have got them at least into D1, by which time the current youngsters would have plenty of experience. The money saved could then have been used to push for the First Division title, and to compete in the SPL, if they want to play there.

Given the begging bowl is going out already, I would, were I a fan of the Tribute Act, be seriously concerned about the amount of money spent on players so far, and be asking questions already about what kind of signings they're planning on making post-ban, when they will still be in the Second Division, at best.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Secondly, don't you worry - I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

I greenied your wonderful post.

I took the angst, the fantasy beatings, the evil best man, the guess my pet game, poppygate and even your creativity with truth in my stride.

Nothing could have prepared me for the day you came out as WKR Bond.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

laugh.gif

Please, please, please, please do tell us how it all goes for you. We would love to see the letters, the emails and taped conversations from the world of the undercover investigation bureau ran for the betterment of mankind by the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

That's fucking awesome!

His name is Bond, WKR Bond. I wonder just how seriously our man in cloak and daggers is taken by those he is in contact with. Is it a dangerous world he works in? Is he paid a handsome sum for his endeavours? If so - does he pay tax on the money or is it all cash in hand?

laugh.gif

WKR - you win this years award for the most sublime, most rabidly mentalist post on this thread. All competition for it was reduced to rubble with that incredible salvo you offered. You win by any number of country miles.

laugh.gif

Any idea what I do for a living? No? OK, then.....

Sorry, Bennett, you make a good case here but I'd have to agree with ThirdRock on this one. Your mob are playing in the Third Division, ffs. Even after losing a fair few players, rangers still had enough to comfortably put out a team. Simply having the luxury of being full-time should be a big enough advantage over other D3 teams, if we accept that skill levels were similar - and I'd venture to suggest that rangers had the upper hand here, as well.

If the squad DID need extra bodies, what would have been wrong with getting in some experienced pros from D1 and 2, who could easily have got them at least into D1, by which time the current youngsters would have plenty of experience. The money saved could then have been used to push for the First Division title, and to compete in the SPL, if they want to play there.

Given the begging bowl is going out already, I would, were I a fan of the Tribute Act, be seriously concerned about the amount of money spent on players so far, and be asking questions already about what kind of signings they're planning on making post-ban, when they will still be in the Second Division, at best.

I'm going to disagree, we did need some experience in and quickly as a team of kids/player with limited 1st team game time would've been eaten alive down here. I reckon we're getting the balance right between youth and experience (injuries don't help) and by the time we're back in SPLville we'll hopefully have a strong team. No rights or wrongs with any of the views on this subject, it's all about opinions and the signing SFL players does make sense but again we were fighting against the clock and went with what we knew.

The share issue or begging bowl as you call it is out due to (just a guess) the season ticket money being used to pay off the £5.5m loan used to buy the club.

Seriously? Even Norman isn't that f**ked up surely :lol:

In WKR Bond's own words -

P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.

WRK isn't the persona and P&B isn't really the place. Seriously - how fucking awesome is that?

laugh.gif

The names Bond, WKR Bond.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

I'm going to disagree, we did need some experience in and quickly as a team of kids/player with limited 1st team game time would've been eaten alive down here. I reckon we're getting the balance right between youth and experience (injuries don't help) and by the time we're back in SPLville we'll hopefully have a strong team. No rights or wrongs with any of the views on this subject, it's all about opinions and the signing SFL players does make sense but again we were fighting against the clock and went with what we knew.

The share issue or begging bowl as you call it is out due to (just a guess) the season ticket money being used to pay off the £5.5m loan used to buy the club.

Thought you lot were never going to do the SPL thing again?

not that i think you'll get the chance in this new incarnation...

WRK isn't the person and P&B isn't really the place. Seriously - how fucking awesome is that?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Persona, fuckwit. Slight difference there. Not that I should expect you to understand. Ask Bennett. He also does a (fairly) reasonable job of keeping P&B and real life separate, so he might give you some pointers before you make a complete twa... fuckit, too late. Again.

WRK isn't the persona and P&B isn't really the place. Seriously - how fucking awesome is that?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not in ALL of my own words, though, is it? And yet you still felt the need to italicise the statement. Why would you need to make that part of my post stand out when you'd already removed the rest of it?

Here's an honest and fair interpretation of your post.

1. Diddy clubber - we reserve the right to rip the pish about anything at any time as long as it's directed at Rangers. It need have zero relation to the subject matter of the thread.

I'm fine with that.

2. Diddy clubber - we don't accept Rangers supporters responses in kind.

As the famous saying goes - 'Roon ye. And ram your double standards, dolly, ram them.

smile.gif

There's only one 'diddy club' in Scotland.

A pseudo club. A pretendy club. A zombie club. A receptacle for social misfits consumed malevolent intolerable bile and tribal / sectarian braindedeness club. A shameless disgrace of a club. A laughable excuse for a real club. A Soon To Be Financially Raped Again club. A bitter b*****dised club.