Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Rothschild Zionists? That is correct, i am no fan of Rothschild Zionism. If you have a problem with that, that is too fkn bad fella. smile.gif

Fuxake. I got 25 red yins for suggesting that this thread had ran its course.

Now that it has become a discussion about The Rothschilds and The New World Order won't even one c-u-n-t agree with me?

How do you mean?

I can't help but empathise, they've watched their club die on a technicality. Now, I know there's more to this than the tribunal, and I know it happens to businesses up and down the land but it's purely a feeling I have that it's a shocking course of events.

Rothschild Zionists? That is correct, i am no fan of Rothschild Zionism. If you have a problem with that, that is too fkn bad fella. smile.gif

A quick Google for "Rothschild Zionism" in commas should reveal the kind of weird and creepy patter you're pushing here, if anyone cares to look.

I suggest the site owner takes a look, puts two and two together and boots this guy off to gabble about Jewish space lizards with likeminded lunatics elsewhere.

I won't say anything more about it, since it should be a pretty straightforward case, unlike the one we were previously enjoying talking about.

Now that it has become a discussion about The Rothschilds and The New World Order won't even one c-u-n-t agree with me?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Talk to the rat, it seems that he wishes to take the thread off topic Kinky fella. wink.gif

I can't help but empathise, they've watched their club die on a technicality. Now, I know there's more to this than the tribunal, and I know it happens to businesses up and down the land but it's purely a feeling I have that it's a shocking course of events.

They didn't die on a technicality. The died because of huge debt - irrespective of the big tax case.

I genuinely struggle to empathise with OF fans. Their experience of - and relationship with - football is so remote from my own.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I can see what you watch when you're not on P&B.

Sorry, didn't find the tv stuff funny at the time and the films are patchy except for 'Brian' :) Preffered NTNON tbh............

(though I did successfuly defend myself in Court a couple of years back, absolutely bricking it :lol: , was bang to rights too)

This is what normally happens when the thread goes quiet - see "Tedi 5-stars" for a classic example. Strange for it to happen when there's actually stuff to discuss.

Then again, this lad appears to be strange. If, as the Amigos allege, he's a (multiple) re-incarnation then he's clearly got issues - If I got thrown out of a party, I wouldn't go home and get changed and try getting back in. And if anyone ever accuse ME of going off-topic again.........

I'll report them to the Illuminati!wink.gif

Guest Kincardine

I genuinely struggle to empathise with OF fans. Their experience of - and relationship with - football is so remote from my own.

And I genuinely struggle to empathise with that comment. Football wise there's nothing that makes us different.

Edited by Kincardine

This is what normally happens when the thread goes quiet - see "Tedi 5-stars" for a classic example. Strange for it to happen when there's actually stuff to discuss.

Then again, this lad appears to be strange. If, as the Amigos allege, he's a (multiple) re-incarnation then he's clearly got issues - If I got thrown out of a party, I wouldn't go home and get changed and try getting back in. And if anyone ever accuse ME of going off-topic again.........

I'll report them to the Illuminati!wink.gif

No need too, they don't exist old chap. wink.gif

They didn't die on a technicality. The died because of huge debt - irrespective of the big tax case.

Don't get me wrong, they're largely c***s in my humble estimation.

Large debt isn't a problem if the terms are suitable and you can service it, which they undeniably could. I just feel if you step back and look at it, it's a bit of a shame that this kind of thing can happen.

Guest Kincardine

Sorry, didn't find the tv stuff funny at the time and the films are patchy except for 'Brian' :) Preffered NTNON tbh............

(though I did successfuly defend myself in Court a couple of years back, absolutely bricking it :lol: , was bang to rights too)

Did you use the greatest defense ever seen in law? "That's just your opinion, ya chunt"?

No, but when he was being cross examined he said "I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition".

Then again, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.....

ETA: Can't believe I was first with that - c'mon lads, keep up! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Don't get me wrong, they're largely c***s in my humble estimation.

Large debt isn't a problem if the terms are suitable and you can service it, which they undeniably could. I just feel if you step back and look at it, it's a bit of a shame that this kind of thing can happen.

Karma is a bitch.

Did you use the greatest defense ever seen in law? "That's just your opinion, ya chunt"?

Nope, the 2nd best.

Up 'til the night before it was gonna be ''Feck you, feck you and especially FECK YOU'' pointing to the Judge

Then my internet search powers paid off 8)

(and afore you think 'Murder trial' eh naw, just a defaulted bank loan of £25 odd grand, actualy some similarities to this thread, except I kept my history ;))

A quick Google for "Rothschild Zionism" in commas should reveal the kind of weird and creepy patter you're pushing here, if anyone cares to look.

I suggest the site owner takes a look, puts two and two together and boots this guy off to gabble about Jewish space lizards with likeminded lunatics elsewhere.

I won't say anything more about it, since it should be a pretty straightforward case, unlike the one we were previously enjoying talking about.

And f**k me look at his post count - he's nearly hitting Magee levels!

Loopy fucker with too much time on his hands - we're probably doing society a favour keeping him occupied and off the streets.....