Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So where are the critically minded (in the true sense of the word) Rangers bloggers? if there were intelligent people posting from an ibrox point of view it would be helpful.

Y'see, what they (rangers/sevco fans) wanted from the start, was for everyone to shut the fuck up & not say a word about anything, that way the SPL/SFA would've just shoehorned sevco into the SPL with just their 10 point administration penalty to show for it all.

They're just pissed off cos nobody's playing the way they expected us all to play. :lol:

Y'see, what they (rangers/sevco fans) wanted from the start, was for everyone to shut the f**k up & not say a word about anything, that way the SPL/SFA would've just shoehorned sevco into the SPL with just their 10 point administration penalty to show for it all.

They're just pissed off cos nobody's playing the way they expected us all to play. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^

This, in spades. The beermonkey is playing a blinder in the Saturday lunchtime kick-off :thumsup2

Y'see, what they (rangers/sevco fans) wanted from the start, was for everyone to shut the f**k up & not say a word about anything, that way the SPL/SFA would've just shoehorned sevco into the SPL with just their 10 point administration penalty to show for it all.

Looking back, shutting the f**k up and waiting for the Tribunal to rule might have been a more prudent approach than prejudging everything and spouting a load of bollox.

Looking back, shutting the f**k up and waiting for the Tribunal to rule might have been a more prudent approach than prejudging everything and spouting a load of bollox.

Looking back, not pissing money into a black hole in the vain pursuit of proper "big team" status may have been a more prudent approach.

Looking back, not entering into a highly dubious tax-avoidance scheme may have been prudent.

Looking back, not continuing to "loan" money when the club was circling the drain may have been prudent.

Looking back, listening to concerns from at least 2003 that all was not right at ibrox may have been prudent.

Looking back, thinking about issues raised in a documentary on the MBB, rather than protesting at the BBC, may have been prudent.

Looking back, paying tax in the year of Sir Craig may have been prudent.

Moving to the present, crowing about a massive victorious verdict which:

1. Was a 2-1 majority, with the dissenting opinion giving much ammunition to anyone who might want to enact footballing punishments on the old club*

2. Did not totally exonerate rangers, and in fact found them guilty in a sizeable minority of cases.

3. Did nothing to halt the death of rangers.

May be prudent.

Just sayin' likes - don't let us spoil your party. I'm sure this isn't the Fritzl moment to end them all.

*Did Charles not agree to be held responsible for any punishments visited upon the dead club?

Oh dear ... there you go again. Clutching at the dissenting opinion like a drowning man clutching at a straw.

The past is what it is. There are many things that I would have done differently had I been in charge. But I wasn't.

The FTT decision should be the end of this whole saga and should allow us to all move on. Unfortunately it does not seem likely. There are too many agendas, too much hate, too much bile. Already people like yourself are trying to cherry pick in the judgement to support a conclusion that you made months ago.

It doesn't work and no amount of cherry picking is going to make it work. You don't like Rangers. Okay we get it. But Rangers are here whether you like it or not and we are not going to go away. Get over it.

A moent approach might have been to live within your means, that way your club wouldn't have died and you wouldn't now be forced to follow a brand new club - set up with the sole intention to repay Ticketus - in the 3rd Division. :lol:

Oh dear ... there you go again. Clutching at the dissenting opinion like a drowning man clutching at a straw.

The past is what it is. There are many things that I would have done differently had I been in charge. But I wasn't.

The FTT decision should be the end of this whole saga and should allow us to all move on. Unfortunately it does not seem likely. There are too many agendas, too much hate, too much bile. Already people like yourself are trying to cherry pick in the judgement to support a conclusion that you made months ago.

It doesn't work and no amount of cherry picking is going to make it work. You don't like Rangers. Okay we get it. But Rangers are here whether you like it or not and we are not going to go away. Get over it.

:huh:

Why? Because you won that one that should be the end of it ?...Fuckin priceless !!

You really haven't been paying attention, have you? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

A moent approach might have been to live within your means, that way your club wouldn't have died and you wouldn't now be forced to follow a brand new club - set up with the sole intention to repay Ticketus - in the 3rd Division. :lol:

Ah yes, living within our means .... like Hearts, like Dunfermline, like Dundee (twice in admin), like Motherwell, like Celtic (net loss after taxation of £28.537 million between 2000 and 2010). So Scottish football has a structural problem .... your point?

The rest of your post is just the usual bollox.

Ah yes, living within our means .... like Hearts, like Dunfermline, like Dundee (twice in admin), like Motherwell, like Celtic (net loss after taxation of £28.537 million between 2000 and 2010). So Scottish football has a structural problem .... your point?

Ah, now I see the plan - Hertz, Dee, Pars, 'Well, and celtic all get fucked over, have to reform, and D3 all of a sudden looks like the place to be.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Trying to point the finger for a bit of whataboutery - all clubs have their issues, but rangers had a structural problem like the Titanic had flotation issues. laugh.giflaugh.gif

There are substantial differences between these clubs and Rangers, though. For example, only one of them has this far had to liquidate and start over as a new club in the third division.

Maybe one of the reasons why Old Rangers died is this inherent tendency of Gers fans to shake their heads at their club's misrule and say things like "Well, Scottish football has structural problems"?

Anyway, I see from the Record that BDO say they're going to aggressively pursue everyone who bilked the dead club out of cash.

I guess somebody has to, since the Rangers fans are far too busy chasing like the Keystone Kops after that dastardly tax case blogger to worry about holding the men who destroyed their club to account.

Edited by flyingrodent

And it was all going so well. :(

I'd still like to know why no ibrox minded bloggers are examining the situation to the same degree as McConville, Broganlogantrevino,RTC etc.

It would be nice to have an intelligent, alternative view.

:huh:

Have a word with yourself. :rolleyes:

Has this thread taught you nothing ? :lol: