Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I'm 36.

I'm familiar with the rules of punctuation.

I'm not an adult boys brigade member.

You're missing an apostrophe there, chap.

Surprising from someone boasting about their familiarity with, “The rules of punctuation”.

Anyway, you call Mason a bigot. Can you back up this claim?

Since when Rangers become International, They are a new club and only played 20 matches? unsure.gif

Well if Trotters independant traders can class themselves as international on the side of the yellow reliant then why not Sevco?

Guest Kincardine

Since when Rangers become International, They are a new club and only played 20 matches? unsure.gif

Oh for fuxake - how many diddies and plastics feel the need to post this same old tedious shite?

We played in Berwick. England. A different fucking country. Ergo international.

Oh for fuxake - how many diddies and plastics feel the need to post this same old tedious shite?

We played in Berwick. England. A different fucking country. Ergo international.

Cos sevconians NEVER post the same old tedious shite do they ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sevco = Joke of a club & thick as pigshit supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still no reply from you on this,what's wrong,afraid you'll make a cunto of yourself. So come on,how much are you putting up.

You're above that shite, Youngsy, why don't you leave the nit picking to the Amigos? There are a few of us not convinced about rangers international's long term prospects - debate that by all means, but you know the lad didn't mean those specific dates.

You're above that shite, Youngsy, why don't you leave the nit picking to the Amigos? There are a few of us not convinced about rangers international's long term prospects - debate that by all means, but you know the lad didn't mean those specific dates.

Aye,maybe but at least he could give me a response,after all a winning bet could pay my Christmas expenses :D . As to the flotation issue there appears to be some valid investors involved.Cazenove,L&G,Artemis and Hargreave Hale aren't small time investment management companies.

Aye,maybe but at least he could give me a response,after all a winning bet could pay my Christmas expenses :D . As to the flotation issue there appears to be some valid investors involved.Cazenove,L&G,Artemis and Hargreave Hale aren't small time investment management companies.

have they actually 'invested' as opposed to 'expressed interest'

Cos sevconians NEVER post the same old tedious shite do they ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sevco = Joke of a club & thick as pigshit supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh FFS,You've been posting the same old tedious crap on here for weeks on end,if it's not new club this,it's tax cheats that. Tedious and boring as hell. Especially now that the FTT found in favour of the PLC and yes before you start we know there may be an appeal,which has still to be determined.

Barcelona, Man Utd and Real Madrid aren't small-time football teams, but they don't seem to agree with Chuckie's future vision...

That would be a bit hard since the share option is not open yet

It seems BBC are being quite precise with the numbers though

£17M pledged from business investors but income from fans is forecast to reach just £10M

Hargreave Hale Limited, Artemis Investment Management LLP, Margarita Funds Holding Trust, Cazenove Capital Management Limited, Legal and General Investment Management Limited and Insight Investment Management (Global) Limited have all pledged

Green will end up with 8.67% and will be the largest shareholder

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20612863

Typically these statements are released 10 days prior to public sale

Said Tedi, P&B's investment go-to guy.

I'd have thought, given the year you lot have had, that you'd have got just the slightest bit fucked off with optimistic predictions.

Still, all the more fun for the rest of us. Crack on, and TRUST IN CHARLIE!wink.gif

Barcelona, Man Utd and Real Madrid aren't small-time football teams, but they don't seem to agree with Chuckie's future vision...

Those three clubs don't need to agree with anything concerning Rangers,they aren't investing as far as i know,it seems the investment companies mentioned are though,so i would think they may have a better handle on whether the club is worth investing in.

Guest Kincardine

So you are not a global brand anymore? :P

We globally dominate the whole of The Clyde from Govan to Greenock. No other footballing brand in world football can make that claim.

That would be a bit hard since the share option is not open yet

It seems BBC are being quite precise with the numbers though

£17M pledged from business investors but income from fans is forecast to reach just £10M

Hargreave Hale Limited, Artemis Investment Management LLP, Margarita Funds Holding Trust, Cazenove Capital Management Limited, Legal and General Investment Management Limited and Insight Investment Management (Global) Limited have all pledged

Green will end up with 8.67% and will be the largest shareholder

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-20612863

Typically these statements are released 10 days prior to public sale

Didn't Minty's last issue only raise 2m from fans? When everyone was still pretending that things were fine. Why would this mess now raise 10m from fans?

Still no reply from you on this,what's wrong,afraid you'll make a cunto of yourself. So come on,how much are you putting up.

None don't see a future investment in Rangers to be honest, since that guy said on BBC "Putting a club in the stock market is a risk taker." Which means if the stock fails the club will be in trouble.