Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do not see any sense in boycotting cup games , it just makes no financial difference what we do, there is however a strong argument for boycotting SPL clubs once we get back to the top division, it definately would cause financial distress which they could not repay in kind if they decided to boycott Ibrox in retaliation

An Ayebroke season ticket holder talking about the potential "financial distress" of other clubs! laugh.gif and "back to" ! wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif The boy is definitely delusional.

@Lanarkshire Lad confirmed that he got his share issue and it stated that it is for the holding company not the club. Hmm.

If I remember Green's speech he definitely said that the fans would be investing in RANGERS THE CLUB which is now owned by a new holding company :blink:

Didn't Whyte do this with Rangers PLC ? moved it under a holding company as an asset ? (Wavetower ?) after Murray sold it and Murray removed it from Murray International PLC as an asset ?

The holding company is a completely separate entity from the club itself and the club is only an asset under it's umbrella,and the share issue is in the club to which the holding company actually owns at the moment.

I'm sure the holding company is another ploy to further reduce fan power or share dilution ?.If the holding company tells the club what to do then the club has to do it even if the fans complain as the club is controlled by the holding company and the club is only an asset of the bigger corporation that is Rangers International.

So if it is for the holding company that's just stupid for the fans as Chucky could easily bust the holding company and still actually own the club itself leaving the fans skint but Chucky still has the club :unsure:

An Ayebroke season ticket holder talking about the potential "financial distress" of other clubs! laugh.gif and "back to" ! wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif The boy is definitely delusional.

It does bemuse me also as to why something that is not there right now will definitely cause financial distress when it is also not there in the future.

Does anyone have Stephen Hawking's number?

Rangers will one day be back in the top division in Scotland, that top division is already in financial distress, quite clearly shown by this article

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-20597719

You are the delusionalal one, quite clearly demonstrated in your extremely childish post

All facts: You are seriously deluded (no joke). Your posts are consistently full of seething pish, bullshite and childish spelling errors. wink.gif

I will own shares in the PLC, any move to sell or strip assets would (1) require shareholder permission (2) is a tic wet dream

TIC WET DREAM ? you only use that when your rattled :lol:

Tedi you go for them shares buddy,mortgage the house and sell all your furniture for a chance to stop Celtic getting 10 in a row before Rangers get back to full strength and the more you buy the less titles Celtic will win :) and Rangers will be in a position when they get back to the SPL they can afford any player they want as there will be countless millions to be spunked into the Rangers so that they bring back home the coveted SPL title at the first time of asking and Rangers will be in a position to take on the best Europe has to offer casting them aside making Rangers stronger than ever and them shares will pay dividends to which you can always turn into more shares and eventually a fan buyout meaning the fans will be left with all that debt Chuckies Cheese train shat all over the tracks :D

Expect a phone call from some chop shop stock broking firm Tedi sounding like the above sarcasm I put ! he'll be your best buddy.;)

I agree with the statement in bold, however here are a few facts

Motherwell earned far more from the cup game at Ibrox than United would get even if Rangers took that full allocation and sold them all

The above statement is also true for the match vs ICT

If the match had been at Ibrox then Rangers fans would not have boycotted and Utd would have gained more from this than they would from any home game

SPL clubs (with the exception of Celtic) will not have budgeted for these cup games, so anything they make from them is bonus money

I do not see any sense in boycotting cup games , it just makes no financial difference what we do, there is however a strong argument for boycotting SPL clubs once we get back to the top division, it definately would cause financial distress which they could not repay in kind if they decided to boycott Ibrox in retaliation

Boycotting this game would still deprive them of income,us as well, reduced income that it will be but tbh it isn't just about depriving them of money,it's the principal that if we have a boycott of SPL clubs then it should apply to Scottish Cup games,no matter if there is a 50/50 split. I'll always turn out at Ibrox for all games that i can get to,Scottish Cup also as that's my clubs stadium,i won't be happy that these clubs get 50% of a Scottish Cup game at Ibrox,after all how many fans do these clubs bring to Ibrox or indeed parkhead, a derisory amount but still get 50% so as far as i'm concerned they won't get any of my money,we've carried these clubs for years in these games at home,time to tell them to stick it.

Boycotting this game would still deprive them of income,us as well, reduced income that it will be but tbh it isn't just about depriving them of money,it's the principal that if we have a boycott of SPL clubs then it should apply to Scottish Cup games,no matter if there is a 50/50 split. I'll always turn out at Ibrox for all games that i can get to,Scottish Cup also as that's my clubs stadium,i won't be happy that these clubs get 50% of a Scottish Cup game at Ibrox,after all how many fans do these clubs bring to Ibrox or indeed parkhead, a derisory amount but still get 50% so as far as i'm concerned they won't get any of my money,we've carried these clubs for years in these games at home,time to tell them to stick it.

Wah, wah, wah, oh the bad SPL knocked us oot man them cretins! crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

No wonder Rangers are Scotland's shame...

Don't mind if i answer do you and btw what blight would that be? As to the boycott,i support it partly for the reason that over the past year or so Rangers fans have been hammered by every clubs fans in the SPL and indeed many out of the SPL.

However the main reason is the hypocrisy of those SPL chairmen that were against the club remaining in the SPL but were willing to have the club fast tracked into division one in order that the club would get back to the top division in hopefully the least amount of time in order that they would regain the income that the support generates for those clubs.

No doubt the arguments about not needing us will come in but the reality of the situation is that SPL clubs aren't getting this income at a time when money is tight,however the SFL 3 clubs are benefitting.So taking all the hatred from the fans of SPL clubs and the SPL clubs chairmen hypocrisy into account there is no way i personally want to put money into those clubs. Also the club did not declare the boycott until after they spoke to the support groups who informed the club the RSA member clubs would not be taking their away game allocations for this game.

There is no need. I disagreed with Chuckle's statement yesterday. I'm pretty sure that I used the phrase, "Lowest common denominator"

I keep saying it - boycotts are shite and I don't want to be caught up in one.

Sounds like you lads want to work things out....

Nobody other than bitter, twisted Rangers men at Ayebroke caused the death of Rangers FC (R.I.P.). I'm not surprised that you have shown that you have learned nothing from the recent past. It will haunt you forever. wink.gif

Motherwell earned far more from the cup game at Ibrox than United would get even if Rangers took that full allocation and sold them all

If the match had been at Ibrox then Rangers fans would not have boycotted and Utd would have gained more from this than they would from any home game

SPL clubs (with the exception of Celtic) will not have budgeted for these cup games, so anything they make from them is bonus money

Simple question - why not?

So Chuckies master plan is to dilute the fans shareholding value by giving the holding company control of the club to which the holding company will have shares itself in that the club will have to service before the fans shares pay out dividends then :blink: classic scam.

What company owns Celtic F.C?

Just let us know what's coming, we'll cancel the extra coppers and the extra stewards, cancel the doormen on the normally peaceful boozers, and free up a few places at Bowhouse. We'll come out ahead. You lot can f**k off.

Start actually bringing some fans, and then we'll talk. Best thing about D3 for you lot - "we cannae get a ticket".

Your old club? "Cannae be arsed. 30 miles or ESPN - No fucking contest! Chuck us a wee frosty jack, pet - then get the kids some breakfast and we'll watch the game" c***s.

Just for the record - not the only tribe of travel-shy bigots in Glasgow. Chunts.

Simple question - why not?

Because we are not going to boycott our home games,Scottish Cup or league games, and we are well aware that the visiting team would get 50% of the gate in a Scottish Cup game. If this game v Dundee United was a league game we would boycott it,the fact it's a Scottish Cup game makes no difference,even though there is the potential to deprive the club of income. We wouldn't boycott league games at Ibrox,why would we boycott Cup games even though they would get the 50%. We don't boycott our own stadium.

Nobody other than bitter, twisted Rangers men at Ayebroke caused the death of Rangers FC (R.I.P.). I'm not surprised that you have shown that you have learned nothing from the recent past. It will haunt you forever. wink.gif

Where did i state anything about the plc liquidation? I was citing the hypocrisy of those SPL chairmen that whilst wanting the club out of the SPL they were also very keen to have the club fast--tracked into the first division,in order to hopefully make sure their clubs regain income from our games as quick as possible. That's how much hypocritical they were. I can't remember any of the stating that the club should go into division 3,can you? More interested in looking after their own interests income wise in as shortest time possible having Rangers back in the SPL.

Because we are not going to boycott our home games,Scottish Cup or league games, and we are well aware that the visiting team would get 50% of the gate in a Scottish Cup game. If this game v Dundee United was a league game we would boycott it,the fact it's a Scottish Cup game makes no difference,even though there is the potential to deprive the club of income. We wouldn't boycott league games at Ibrox,why would we boycott Cup games even though they would get the 50%. We don't boycott our own stadium.

So, moral high ground until it affects the money.

Stereotype.

Confirmed.

In.

Spades.

ETA: Horrible, vicious, selfish,bigoted, arrogant, self-aggrandising c**t of a club. And people who support it.mad.gif

ETA: The fucking lot of them. No exceptions. Chuckie's thrown the gauntlet with this. WE ARE ALL FUCKING ARABS.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The PLC will own the club, the stadium and all the assets

Which PLC? Rangers FC or Rangers International? Can't be the former as it *is* the club. So the holding company will own the actual club and the ground etc as separate assets to be transferred off into new plcs leavng the actual club owning nothing but the players and the memberships.

We globally dominate the whole of The Clyde from Govan to Greenock. No other footballing brand in world football can make that claim.

On a footballing par with Salmond's Arc of Prosperity....