Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Scottish football official in bum-sucking Rangers and their fans shocker.

As the world moves on - Rangers fans in incredible numbers, and everyone else who doesn't listen in to the petty fails of a handful of plastics and diddies of Scotland - we are content that not only has our club survived, but we are swiftly rebuilding something special for the future.

You? And that very wet-dream that became, instead, a sordidly premature ejaculation?

Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

laugh.gif

As the world moves on - Rangers fans in incredible numbers, and everyone else who doesn't listen in to the petty fails of a handful of plastics and diddies of Scotland - we are content that not only has our club survived, but we are swiftly rebuilding something special for the future.

You? And that very wet-dream that became, instead, a sordidly premature ejaculation?

laugh.gif

As the world moves on Rangers fans regress, encouraged by their new fly by night owner, back into their default settings of intimidation, arrogance, delusion and bigotry.

You are a new club, and still in denial mode.

I'll go further - they're in full-on bulshitter mode at the moment.

When it was convenient to say that liquidation meant death and the end of Rangers, they all said it - directors, staff, fans' groups, it was all Show Liquidation The Red Card, Rangers must not be allowed to die etc etc.

Now that it's convenient to pretend that liquidation *didn't* mean death and the end of Rangers, they won't shut up about continuation and licences etc and so on.

None of this has anything to do with whether liquidation meant death. The Teds aren't interested in the reality of that situation at all. If it's now convenient to deny reality, then they'll all deny reality 24/7 until everybody gets bored with the argument.

Which makes this argument pretty redundant, IMO. If one party in a discussion is blatantly bullshitting for personal gain, you should disregard 100% of their points as too tainted to be reliable.

The SFL's chief exec or Bhairnforever.

Who's word to take?

laugh.gif

Charles Green purchased the assets of Old Rangers Football Club, and make a newco called The Rangers FC.

When it was convenient to say that liquidation meant death and the end of Rangers, they all said it - directors, staff, fans' groups, it was all Show Liquidation The Red Card, Rangers must not be allowed to die etc etc.

Now that it's convenient to pretend that liquidation *didn't* mean death and the end of Rangers, they won't shut up about continuation and licences etc and so on.

None of this has anything to do with whether liquidation meant death. The Teds aren't interested in the reality of that situation at all. If it's now convenient to deny reality, then they'll all deny reality 24/7 until everybody gets bored with the argument.

Which makes this argument pretty redundant, IMO. If one party in a discussion is blatantly bullshitting for personal gain, you should disregard 100% of their points as too tainted to be reliable.

Yeah they don't give a shit really, they all troll this thread for their own amusement.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

As the world moves on Rangers fans regress, encouraged by their new fly by night owner, back into their default settings of intimidation, arrogance, delusion and bigotry.

Och, look - a wee diddy clubber with a big gub. I'd ruffle your hair if I could ya wee scamp.

smile.gif

I don't think you'll find a single Rangers supporter who'll agree with you. Mibbe a couple of thousand diddies and a few thousand more plastics.

Enjoy!smile.gif

There will be more Scottish football fans that believe that Rangers f.c. are in fact dead than believe that they are still alive.

Let's have a poll.

laugh.gif

Your old club kicked the bucket and your new one is going to get a vicious walloping every time it plays mine in the next ten years.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will. It's going to be hilarious.

Och, look - a wee diddy clubber with a big gub. I'd ruffle your hair if I could ya wee scamp.

smile.gif

The irony of a "The Rangers" fan, playing in the shit pit of European football, SFL3, saying that I have a big gub and support a diddy team.

I'd open your Buckie for you if I could ya wee scamp.

Spot on.

If one party in a discussion is blatantly bullshitting for personal gain, you should disregard 100% of their points as too tainted to be reliable.

But, but! We only expect bullshit from you. I've yet to see your personal gain.

And, talking of redundancy, I needed no reminder that you are too tainted to be reliable.

Cheers anyway!

smile.gif