Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you think the SFA would agree to transfer the membership in this case?

I don`t

When its obvious things are not the same then the FA would never have agreed, in Rangers case everything was the same, the ground, the fans, the manager and staff but above all it is overwhelming feeling inside everyone including you, proven by the fact that you continually bang on about it that Rangers are the same club.

Your whole argument is based on a company number, well this argument has already been put to bed with UEFA endorsing the continuation of several clubs that are run by different companys.

I didn't ask if they would agree to it, I asked

So, even if i didn't own Ibrox, i could have bought the membership (or had it transferred) to a company i've set up and the SFA would recognise me as a continuation of Rangers?

Everything, but not the debt?

As if you being a fan of Rangers International FC (formed 2012) and a former fan of Rangers FC (1872-2012) would have some expertise on what is right, wrong and what matters or not to others! smile.gif

Piggery :lol: :lol:

I would have thought letting a club be liquidated with debts owed to many a creditors, come back into the senior set up proclaiming they are now "debt free" as a result of going under is whats wrong with the game

. Don't you agree that allowing football clubs to behave in such a manner is wrong?

That's not what you said though

So, do you think that is wrong? It's a pretty simple question to answer.

Fair enough if you find the word piggery childish,although we can all be guilty of that,however what i don't find childish is the undertone in someones post that is anti-sematic as that guy certainly used in his posts a few months ago and for which he was pulled on it by another poster. And before he comes on with shouts of "prove it",i wont because tbh i can't be arsed getting into it all with him.

You cannot prove it by quoting the comments that you claim were made because they didn't happen MASON BOYNE you senile lying bigoted c**t. smile.gif

O Rly

A statement read: "The Scottish FA can confirm that The Rangers Football Club Ltd have today received confirmation that full membership of the association has been transferred."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19120224

Yes very good, but it wasn't transfered with the assets was it?

This still confirms that Rangers are a new club.

Yes very good, but it wasn't transfered with the assets was it?

This still confirms that Rangers are a new club.

Not what you said was.

snapback.pngCityDave, on 24 December 2012 - 11:53, said:

No they had to apply to the SFA for a new one, it was not transfered. This confirms that Rangers are indeed a new club with no history.

You clearly stated that IT WAS NOT TRANSFERED, when it most certainly was transfered. The moral of his story is, don't believe all you read on some Celticminded blog.

You told a whopper and got found out so ....

Run along now.

Have you seen Greens Christmas message reading a poem?

Guy is a loonie but a dangerous one, even at Christmas he is fanning the flames having a dig at Dun U/ SPL and SFA

And rules were bent to allow these people to circumvent them

HTTP://telly.com/E6E4S

Christmas poems the new deadly threat to civilisation :lol: :lol:

Have you seen Greens Christmas message reading a poem?

Guy is a loonie but a dangerous one, even at Christmas he is fanning the flames having a dig at Dun U/ SPL and SFA

And rules were bent to allow these people to circumvent them

HTTP://telly.com/E6E4S

No fun you , can't even have a wee dig now ?

Dunno, do they even have a SFA Licence now?

Anyway despite splitting hairs or Licence`s or Memberships and Transfer Dates, the fact remains new clubs must be GRANTED a membership, this never happened to Rangers.

Article 14 deals with transfer of membership. In these circumstances the request for transfer is reviewed by the SFA Board which has “complete discretion to refuse or grant such application on such terms and conditions as the Board shall think fit.”

The SFA broke their own rules when they issued Rangers with a conditional membership. There was no provision for that. The three statuses are, Registered, Full and Asdociate membership.

If SFA were willing to make up, or break existing rules, it seems contradictory to me to accept that, only to then hold up other rules on a closely related matter as unbreakable.

As I have said before the SFA issued Rangers a conditional membership in order for that game to be played, if they had not then Brechin and many supporters would have been left seriously out of pocket.

Going by the rules then yes the SFA should have postponed the match, yes they broke a rule in the name of common sense, however no rule was broken when they TRANSFERRED the membership in full.

Or when they seen fit to "grant the application"?

Anyway, I'm only pointing out that as they broke their own rules to issue a conditional membership to whoever (existing club, new club - whatever). It is not without premise, therefore, that the rule (if it is there, I'm taking your word for it) that new clubs can only be granted a membership could be amended to suit.