Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're trying way too hard on this because no matter what you say the continuation is recognised and therefore so is the 224 trophies that are in the trophy room.

Why did Charles Green have to buy the titles if there was a continuation? Looks like you are taking pishsmile.gif

Edited by Umbungo1874

take rangers attendances with a pinch of salt as they have been proven to fudge them

49,118 was the official number issued by The Rangers to all media for the game against East Stirling when the official attendance was actually over 6,000 less and they also gave the official attendance against Elgin as 46,015 when it was actually nigh on 10,000 less.

how many season tickets were sold for THIS season? how many people took up the shares.?will the hordes be renewing season tickets for the second division or will there be a drop?.i think the ones that bought them for this season did more on the basis that chuckies timing was just about right.in that he had you's all believing "The Rangers" were going to be playing in the spl or first division.why buy a season ticket then not use it.

You can put 224 tins of spam in the trophy room and they would have as much relevance to your new club's history.

Good point.

If I were to buy Sir Chris Hoy's knighthood, bicycles, lycra gear and Olympic medals would I become 6 time Olympic Champion Sir Chris Hoy? I strongly suspect not. I did not win anything, I was not awarded anything. Sir Chris Hoy can sell any of his possessions he wishes but he has no rights over his titles - they are conceptual.

You think wrong, the vast majority of Rangers fans do not want any fast track back to the SPL

ETA typo ;)

Ah, I'm coming around to the idea of a fast-track return.

Even if it's only to see the integrity driven have their day in the sun and they can then boycott their own clubs. Sweet as it is going to be when a diddy club hits the wall, it would be all the sweeter if it happened as a result of their own hate.

For we all know that integrity had f**k all to do with anything of substance - it was hate for our club alone that produced the demands that diddy club directors surrendered to. They listened once - they'll never do it again.

laugh.gif

Ah, I'm coming around to the idea of a fast-track return.

Even if it's only to see the integrity driven have their day in the sun and they can then boycott their own clubs. Sweet as it is going to be when a diddy club hits the wall, it would be all the sweeter if it happened as a result of their own hate.

For we all know that integrity had f**k all to do with anything of substance - it was hate for our club alone that produced the demands that diddy club directors surrendered to. They listened once - they'll never do it again.

laugh.gif

So what "punishment" do you feel would have been acceptable as a Rangers fan for the actions on your club last season?

You had the 10 point deduction, what else, if anything else?

how many season tickets were sold for THIS season? how many people took up the shares.?will the hordes be renewing season tickets for the second division or will there be a drop?.i think the ones that bought them for this season did more on the basis that chuckies timing was just about right.in that he had you's all believing "The Rangers" were going to be playing in the spl or first division.why buy a season ticket then not use it.

Translation please?