Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink: are you on the sauce there ?

If it is used in the commission you can be sure that they will phrase it to the point that it will make sense even to you.

The simplest way it will be used is to extend Rangers wage budget by avoiding tax due to the HMRC,players who used an EBT could expect an increase in their overall salary by using an abused tax relief method to the point they totally ripped the pish out of it..

If Rangers had a £40 million wage budget and we found out that at least £5 million was paid into the scheme each year and that amount was paid out each year it was deposited into the account.

That gave Rangers an extra £5 million quid extra to pay players,so Rangers stretched their budget to a whopping £45 million because of it.This is how Rangers managed to pay for your big players that Rangers would have not afforded with a smaller budget.

FINANCIAL DOPING !

The scheme was legal , shame you typed all that pish out for nothing.

Did i mention it was legal and within the law?

Guest Kincardine

Fuxace Bennet. Not only legal and within the law but agreed so by The FTTT. Not that those facts will stop them ranting about it.

Read the posts properly Benny,

The commission won't give a flying fook if they were deemed legal and by the way Rangers actually pleaded guilty to some of them.It is not a law court where Rangers can get off on a technicality either.

The action of players receiving loans that were never to be paid back and was kept a secret that the players were taking these so called loans whilst still actually playing for the club incriminates Rangers and add in some of the side letters and justice might prevail.

The commission is not ruled by government law but by the laws of the associations rulebook,there are no loopholes to be exploited there.

Fuxace Bennet. Not only legal and within the law but agreed so by The FTTT. Not that those facts will stop them ranting about it.

I suppose that for them, Irish Phil and the failed lawyer carry more clout than the FTTT who are obviously part of the establishment.

Guest Kincardine

I suppose that for them, Irish Phil and the failed lawyer carry more clout than the FTTT who are obviously part of the establishment.

They do better in rumours, innuendo and idle speculation - as this whole thread is testament to

Yes this is why we call it corrupt and will laugh when it is ridiculed on appeal in front of a proper judge.

Oh aye Tedi Green will take it to court won't he when he signed for liability when acquiring the associate licence :1eye aye Green will risk losing their licence by breaking his contractual agreement with the SFA to receive any if given punitive measures from the oldco ! notice how I say IF ANY !

Green is going to play on the fans here spouting Rangers will not accept any punitive measures as a show of defiance whilst actually knowing he HAS TO accept them or the licence will be revoked.And then the Rangers fans will get behind Green again and then another share issue :lol:

So are you now saying that Lord Nimmo is not a proper judge ? :lol:

All you Rangers fans are declaring it a kangaroo court ? you will all look as stupid as fcuk if the commission goes Rangers way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Associate licence with who? the SFA? we have a FULL SFA membership.

You said Green was playing to the fans for shares and that he would disappear after the share event, if anything he has been more vocal since, I fully expect him to take the SPL to task if they as you say "do not give a flying fook if things are legal or not"

You have nothing to base your next share event on, its simply just another tic blog fantasy piece.

:1eye you just ignored what was posted earlier in the thread didn't you ! Rangers can't vote on reconstruction because they are only an associate member and not a full member so suck it up :lol:

And stop making things up ! I said as soon as Chucky has fleeced the fans rotten then he will have to leave as the Green loyal brigade will hound him out of Scotland.

The next share issue will be to pay them major investors their guaranteed yearly return on their investment :lol:

I can't make my mind up which way to go today. Shall I

1. Point out (again...) that the SPL Commission is looking into whether competition rules were broken, not the legality or otherwise of the side payments, or

2. Allow the Orcish horde to carry on making complete twats of themselves.

Decisions, decisions......

1. Point out (again...) that the SPL Commission is looking into whether competition rules were broken, not the legality or otherwise of the side payments, or

2 biggrin.gif

Guest Kincardine

Nah. The hot topic of the day should be the fact that Dhen made 8 consecuative posts without drawing breath.

What level of insanity does that indicate?

In terms of tax law.

There is also the cases that Rangers 'plead guilty to' and were left out.

The commission has different rules on which to judge the offences.

Title stripping here we come .,.. :lol:

Dhenbhoy (or anyone else for that matter) do you know how many Rangers pled guilty to? I am aware that they contested about 35 and lost 5 of those. But Daly's program suggested about 80-odd had EBTs. I am just curious as I dont think I have seen any figure on the number Minty Moonbeams held his hands up and said 'fair cop Guv'?

Nah. The hot topic of the day should be the fact that Dhen made 8 consecuative posts without drawing breath.

What level of insanity does that indicate?

I think Dhen lives in India or somewhere about 6-7 hrs time difference. Then when he posts, he'll answer a few points, or introduce some new ones, while the rest of us are just crawling out of our pits.

He has been pretty active this morning, mind...