Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No they print facts ... that's your interpretation.

If you ask them a straight forward question they will avoid answering it.

Rangers admitted tax liability to a number of cases prior to the BTC (the number of cases is irrelevant whether it is 1 or 30 plus) ...

In fact let's make the question hypothetical ...

If Rangers admitted to a number of cases prior to the BTC FTT and paid the tax liability.

Were those sub-trusts and the payments ... LEGAL or ILLEGAL

Young Dhensboy got this information from Scotzine :lol:

F**king Andy Muirhead :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find the same information in the FTTT verdict document, or in many other places in the traditional and Online media.

Fucking official legal documents......rolleyes.gif

He copied it directly from Scotzine last night, as i proved.

Scotzine :lol: :lol: What a f**king zoomer that boy is dry.gif

Hypothetical .... have you looked it up yet?

Want to take a stab at the hypothetical question posed or does it scare you ... ?

If Rangers admitted to a number of cases prior to the BTC FTT and paid the tax liability.

Were those sub-trusts and the payments ... LEGAL or ILLEGAL?

Sorry young Dhensboy i lack your legal expertise to answer that correctly.

I'll go and see what Andy Muirhead thinks though, he knows a lawyer called Paul who knows lots and lots of stuff about the law.

Sorry young Dhensboy i lack your legal expertise to answer that correctly.

I'll go and see what Andy Muirhead thinks though, he knows a lawyer called Paul who knows lots and lots of stuff about the law.

When did Dhen claim legal expertise? He asked for your opinion.

Is that so fucking hard?

somehow can't grasp the difference between "a morally-dubious tax dodge" and "Building a vast empire of bad debt and stuffing your gullet with ill-gotten rewards, before exploding in a fireball of bad faith and selfish arse-covering, leaving taxpayers and small businessmen to cover the costs of your employees' vast salaries".

^^^^^^

Crazed plastic continues to split-hairs in the search for anything to clear the stench of hypocrisy present in his posts.

Fly your double standards high - it suits you.

^^^^^^

Crazed plastic continues to split-hairs in the search for anything to clear the stench of hypocrisy present in his posts.

Fly your double standards high - it suits you.

Eh?

So right, you're saying that - drawing a negative distinction between "Normal business practices" and "Blowing up your club in an explosion of bad faith and bad debt, then sticking the working man with the bill" = "Splitting hairs"?

Splitting hairs, he says! :lol:

Which would mean that sticking a train ticket or a Chinese meal on expenses is very, very similar indeed to those bankers who are on trial for rigging the Libor rate and stealing billions upon billons of pounds, right?

No moral or quantitative difference whatsoever, oh no! Any attempt to say there is, is like, a double-standard, man.

In fact, anyone who says different is crazed with hate, apparently. I suppose it might be a convincing argument, if your mother repeatedly dropped you on your head until you were about twenty four.

Had we lost the FTTT then I'd also agree with you...

The SPL should have given up after the result of The FTTT. However, they still have the plastics to pander to.

Oh come on man.

You're just ignoring the fact that the FTTT had no interest in the matter of player registration - none at all; yet that is the main focus of the SPL Commission.

It would have been absurd for the commission to call a halt, either on the back of the FTTT outcome or the changes mooted for the SPL itself.

Keeping on insisting that's what should happen, doesn't render it so. I wish you'd address, or even acknowledge that the FTTT people and the SPL commission are not examining identical things.

Alistair Murning.

I discovered today during an unrelated conversation that the impartial Mr Murning is currently making his money organising "An Audience with Henrik Larsson" evenings in Glasgow and Ireland. His company World Celebrity Bookings are the events management company putting it all together.... It appears though that the only "World celebrity" on their books is the aforementioned hero of the green and greys.

The link can be seen at... http://henriklarsson.co.uk/ which is a page forward from the site www.wcbookings.com which in turn is registered to impartial Mr Alistair Murning .... http://whois.domaint.../wcbookings.com

One of the SFA panel members who will decide if we'll get any titles took off of us. We're getting set up big time.

Eh?

Which would mean that sticking a train ticket or a Chinese meal on expenses is very, very similar indeed to those bankers who are on trial for rigging the Libor rate and stealing billions upon billons of pounds, right?

No it wouldn't - not even in your fevered (if spectacularly undeveloped) imagination.

You seriously want to compare the multi-millions invested in tax avoidance schemes by many other clubs (including your own tawdry outfit) to a chinese?

Your straw clutching is on a par with your double-standard waving.