Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alistair Murning.

I discovered today during an unrelated conversation that the impartial Mr Murning is currently making his money organising "An Audience with Henrik Larsson" evenings in Glasgow and Ireland. His company World Celebrity Bookings are the events management company putting it all together.... It appears though that the only "World celebrity" on their books is the aforementioned hero of the green and greys.

The link can be seen at... http://henriklarsson.co.uk/ which is a page forward from the site www.wcbookings.com which in turn is registered to impartial Mr Alistair Murning .... http://whois.domaint.../wcbookings.com

One of the SFA panel members who will decide if we'll get any titles took off of us. We're getting set up big time.

Eh?

Which would mean that sticking a train ticket or a Chinese meal on expenses is very, very similar indeed to those bankers who are on trial for rigging the Libor rate and stealing billions upon billons of pounds, right?

No it wouldn't - not even in your fevered (if spectacularly undeveloped) imagination.

You seriously want to compare the multi-millions invested in tax avoidance schemes by many other clubs (including your own tawdry outfit) to a chinese?

Your straw clutching is on a par with your double-standard waving.

Did you read what I posted? He makes a living from Celtic players and you expect him to be partial? Don't be fucking stupid.

Take your own advice.

And while you're at it, fuck off as well and take your bigoted pish with you.

Did you read what I posted? He makes a living from Celtic players and you expect him to be partial ? Don't be fucking stupid.

An Audience with footballing legend Henrik Larsson - Of Celtic, Manchester United , Barcelona and Sweden fame.

ONE ex-Celtic (and others) player.

Quin's paranoid.

I thought it was supposed to be Celtic fans who were paranoid.

The The Rangers International FC fans are the new Celtic fans.:lol:

Oh dear i'm sure that Norman will have something to say about that picture dry.gif

I have faith in Norman, he aint no hypocrite.

I have indeed, Bennett. It's fucking funny. Not if you think that being one of rapeepul is normal, of course, but shared delusion isn't actually mental illness. Mental disorders tend, broadly, to be a neurological response to external stimuli, rather than an innate abnormality. Remove the stimuli, and the disorder will, very often, improve. Not the case with mental illness. Broad strokes, but when these definitions are used in your work, you have to acknowledge the difference.

Maybe you should be a bit quicker to think, and a bit slower to post. Just saying, likes.

An Audience with footballing legend Henrik Larsson - Of Celtic, Manchester United , Barcelona and Sweden fame.

Quin's paranoid.

Not forgetting Högaborgs BK, Helsingborgs IF and Feyenoord.

Quin's paranoid.

And yet Jabba was a fair and unbiased commentator till the day he signed up for Charlie's Flying Circus.laugh.gif

You really could not make this lot up.

Alistair Murning.

I discovered today during an unrelated conversation that the impartial Mr Murning is currently making his money organising "An Audience with Henrik Larsson" evenings in Glasgow and Ireland. His company World Celebrity Bookings are the events management company putting it all together.... It appears though that the only "World celebrity" on their books is the aforementioned hero of the green and greys.

The link can be seen at... http://henriklarsson.co.uk/ which is a page forward from the site www.wcbookings.com which in turn is registered to impartial Mr Alistair Murning .... http://whois.domaint.../wcbookings.com

One of the SFA panel members who will decide if we'll get any titles took off of us. We're getting set up big time.

About as impartial as Rod McKenzie i'd say.

I have indeed, Bennett. It's fucking funny. Not if you think that being one of rapeepul is normal, of course, but shared delusion isn't actually mental illness. Mental disorders tend, broadly, to be a neurological response to external stimuli, rather than an innate abnormality. Remove the stimuli, and the disorder will, very often, improve. Not the case with mental illness. Broad strokes, but when these definitions are used in your work, you have to acknowledge the difference.

Maybe you should be a bit quicker to think, and a bit slower to post. Just saying, likes.

Your work eh? Don't think we haven't noticed your regular absences from the board, my guess would be that you're regularly institutionalised for your own well being.

Young Dhensboy in mocking his mates mental disorders shame.

Your work eh? Don't think we haven't noticed your regular absences from the board, my guess would be that you're regularly institutionalised for your own well being.

Young Dhensboy in mocking his mates mental disorders shame.

Your guess would be entirely wrong then, wouldn't it? The clue was in my reference to "work".

I notice you refer to "we". I think you mean "I". Unless maybe you have a MPD or similar. If so, you have my understanding, if not my sympathy. It would explain a lot.

You're really not cut out for this grown-up stuff, are you? laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

Jesus f**k, a guy owns a company and that company has booked an ex Celtic player for a dinner and all of a sudden he's not impartial!

You rangers fans are clutching at straws. The verdicts coming and you're shitting it there's going to be a title stripping.

rolleyes.gif

Jesus f**k, a guy owns a company and that company has booked an ex Celtic player for a dinner and all of a sudden he's not impartial!

You rangers fans are clutching at straws. The verdicts coming and you're shitting it there's going to be a title stripping.

They have already decided that it's a kangaroo court and will look as stupid as fook if they get a favourable outcome ! and will be dancing like these wee chappies below if it's to their benefit whilst acting like fannies spewing stuff like "do you accept the commissions verdict ?" & "We knew it was always going to go our way" & "GIRFUY 54 titles WAPT no surrender" :blink:

dancingmonkeys.gif

Bring it on

RANGERS Fans Fighting Fund announce tonight that they will be underwriting costs incurred in the battle to protect the club’s 54 titles.

The Fund are fully committed to defending Rangers’ history, which includes all honours.

Rangers fans have already paid in more than half a million pounds to the Fund and after tonight’s meeting a spokesman said: ‘It is absolutely crucial that Rangers’ titles remain untouched.

‘But because there has been a long-running campaign in the media and within certain other clubs to punish Rangers we must do everything within our power to protect the club’s proud history.

’Every fair-minded person knows where these titles belong and we will not sit back and allow anyone to have them removed.’