Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Complete diddy supporter (of a corrupt cheating bankrupt club) tries to mock top flight clubs ... sad really.

Tries?

laugh.gif

Doncaster was telling one and all not so long ago how fabulous things are in the SPL. Since then, Hearts and now Killie have wobbled and Dundee Utd's manager has chucked it due to the absence of money.

How can this be in Doncaster's self-declared utopia?

Me? I'm fucking delighted to see these clubs teetering. Cannae wait for a fall.

smile.gif

Tries?

laugh.gif

Doncaster was telling one and all not so long ago how fabulous things are in the SPL. Since then, Hearts and now Killie have wobbled and Dundee Utd's manager has chucked it due to the absence of money.

smile.gif

And you and the rest of the sevconians would've lapped it up if your club hadn't died.

Morton are St Mirrens rivals - the Ross County support showing today was only notable by its absence. Did they in fact score more goals than the number of supporters who followed them?

I think we should be told.

smile.gif

I still have absolutely no feckin idea what you're slabbering on about blink.gif

Why should the size of Ross Counties support be good news for Morton - are you suggesting that because they have a small following they are likely to go bust ? 'Rangers' had a huge support and went tits up !?

Apologies if you had a point that I've missed !

Tries?

laugh.gif

smile.gif

And yet only one club has actually fell 1eye.giflaugh.gifbootyshake.gif

I apologise for not spending my Friday night on here, I actually have a life.

Your quite right Ally ! you've better things like standing at street corners spewing your bile at everyone with a bottle of Buckie in hand ! it's the Rangers way ain't it :lol:

It said 'New Rangers and their fans are a showers of cnuts' ... bang on the money.

Orcs in disagreement shocker. :lol:

That was the blogger(Tam Payne) that you put so much faith in re; the 30 EBTs that you were adamant the PLC admitted to outwith the FTTT hearing. Asked where he got his information,nothing official from HMRC or the FTTT, he heard it on radio Clyde from Speirs and King,fucking laughable. Another super blogger shown to be a clown.

Edited by youngsy

With a £22 million investment and whatever sponsorship the club brings in i would think it's fair to say that we will be all right for this season.

Dig out my post old boy............know you will have it saved.....

Tell you what Youngsy, re charity bet offer.

If I am right I donate a ton to the charity of your choice, if you are right, vice versa.

The Rangers must die before the start of next season and no 3rd Zombification allowed.

*subclause 1 of 1 , as long as your charity isn't Cancer Research or RSPCA.

Sorted,to be paid at start of next season.

:rolleyes:

With a £22 million investment and whatever sponsorship the club brings in i would think it's fair to say that we will be all right for this season.

Yes Youngsy I agree Rangers will be safe for this season and Chucky and his major investors are laughing all the way to the bank because the embargo means they can't spend any money on players.

The money is sitting in the bank as a profit at the moment and will be spread out amongst the investors at the end of the financial year.In went £22 million and surely around 50% will be shared amongst the investors ! £11 million in share dividends :o that's a healthy return on your firsts years investment isn't it ? Remember profit gives out share dividends and the major shareholders must be rubbing their hands at getting nearly half their initial investment after the first year.

It's the later years you should be more concerned about because Chucky is a real shyster in every way possible.

Yes Youngsy I agree Rangers will be safe for this season and Chucky and his major investors are laughing all the way to the bank because the embargo means they can't spend any money on players.

The money is sitting in the bank as a profit at the moment and will be spread out amongst the investors at the end of the financial year.In went £22 million and surely around 50% will be shared amongst the investors ! £11 million in share dividends :o that's a healthy return on your firsts years investment isn't it ? Remember profit gives out share dividends and the major shareholders must be rubbing their hands at getting nearly half their initial investment after the first year.

It's the later years you should be more concerned about because Chucky is a real shyster in every way possible.

Doesn't work like that hb............ will be hidden in redevelopment costs etc. Minimal div this year if at all. I think Green despite his rants now gets he needs to stay to get a profit.

Guest Kincardine

The minute the hearing hears testimony that the payments were part of the original contract or see the side letters the game is up.

I am fairly confident that you realise the gig is up but steadfastly refuse to come out and admit it.

This was exactly what The FTTT examined. ie were the payments part of a contract or were they discretionary and reoverable advances. The FTTT rulded in our favour. If The 3 Monkies of The SPL arrive at a different conclusion then I'd be amazed and call foul.

You're basing this on what exactly?

Do fill us in, the floor is yours....