Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think i made it pretty obvious.

I dont mind getting put out of any cup, never expected to win them, however the way we got put of the League cup and the Scottish cup dissapointed me, we did not even compete in those matches, this is simply not true of the Ramsdens, I think we played quite well, it was an entertaining game and I do not mind going out like that, sometimes it is not about the money its just about 2 teams playing competitive enjoyable football.

Despite what you think Tedi your fellow orcs back in July didn't share your optimism bub ! most were deluded that they would at least get the Ramsden's cup and the league with just about maximum points and a good shout at winning the League Cup ! how did that work out again ? :lol:

Here's a poll from RM were nearly 500 voted on their prospects for the season :lol:

post-39453-0-67900800-1359927731_thumb.j

I see ''discredited Phil'' reckons the End Times are near, with a group of Asian Investors about to start winding up proceedings over a large wedge unpaid................... Oh Lordy let this be true.

You'll need to explain this pile of pish because quite honestly i really don't give this confirmed bigot the hits to justify his existance. In fact Wunfellaff,it's taking me all my time to respond to you after your bitter rant against Rangers re; the Ibrox Disaster. That won't be forgotten but let's hear it about McGillivan and his knew diatribe against Rangers. The man is a clown,a discredited clown at that.

Edited by youngsy

Now we have Hellboy having a go at fans for wanting their team to win, which is the whole point of playing the bloody game in the first place.

Not at all - It is more the two-faced attitudes of followers like Tedious that try to say that they only were interested in winning the Diddy League !!

Need to dig out the Sandaza quote which said they would win 'all 4' of the competions that they would play in

:lol::lol::lol:

Not at all - It is more the two-faced attitudes of followers like Tedious that try to say that they only were interested in winning the Diddy League !!

Need to dig out the Sandaza quote which said they would win 'all 4' of the competions that they would play in

All good and well what you say about Sandanza saying about winning every competition we were in but the reality is was to get into the 2nd division and after that progress through the divisions to get back to the top division in the country. That's the mandate for the club anything won during that period is a bonus.As long as we're back in the top division sooner than later then that will do me.

Crock of shite, you are just making this up as you go along.

The majority of Rangers fans who post here have said that league promotion was the goal along with an honest display in the cups, most have been critical of purely the manner of the exits and not the exits themselves.

You have some stereotypical view of what Rangers fans views are and just pissed off because we are not dancing to your tune, get used to it.

^ ^ ^

Pure dead seething and posting deflective shite,the majority of Rangers fans on here other than the regulars post crap about how mighty The Rangers are and how they will win win win ya fud.

If you hand out red dots for posts that make you look thick & stupid Tedi you will duly get them back :)

Now we have Hellboy having a go at fans for wanting their team to win, which is the whole point of playing the bloody game in the first place.

There's a difference from wanting your team to win and expecting them to win Benny ! which choice there do the orcs prefer and have been used too for over two decades ? and the only time Rangers fans go to games in numbers is when they expect to win.

You mean this one?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/sport/sandaza-we-can-cop-the-lot.18593396

Or the Chris Hegarty one?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/im-going-to-help-rangers-be-great-say-chris-hegarty-16201579.html

Fucking beautiful this post, extremely pleasing, I have even added a hearts style piccy to show my enjoyment, thanks HB, made my night.

? you are extremely pleased I insulted you and called you thick ! I rest my case Tedi :lol:

Try not to make it one where he says it's an "objective" or the like, i.e. something to try for.

Nice quote from McCoist back in August...

“Critics are saying, ‘Do they really need to spend that kind of money to get out of SFL3?’ That’s a fair enough question but it’s all down to bums on seats. We have 33,000 season tickets sold and I want a team that’s good enough to compete if we get drawn at, say, Tannadice in the Cup.

Oh cmon dave the advice you gave me now must seem pretty daft given events that have come to pass, anyway I will leave it at that with one minor correction, the dirt I have found with regards to Harper Macleod did not come from any blog.

I think the back room staff at Ibrox would have aspired to win SFL3 and possibly win the Ramsdens cup and give a good account of themselves in the other 2 cups, despite what you may have read on some rag, the fans aspirations matter far more than the back room staff and they over all will be slightly disappointed with the season.

We will win SFL3 but despite a 20 point gap which will expand further, some of the performances have been flaky. Taking an SPL scalp in Motherwell was a plus point especially in the way we won. Losing in the league cup and the Scottish cup at the stages we did was acceptable however the way we capitulated in both games was disappointing, the exit in the ramsdens cup was not disappointing at all, was an entertaining game that QoS deserved to win.

Whit a fud you ur!

But I genuinely think that this is a pretty good synopsis of your new team's history.

25 year contract fur fat sal.

Nice quote from McCoist back in August...

“Critics are saying, ‘Do they really need to spend that kind of money to get out of SFL3?’ That’s a fair enough question but it’s all down to bums on seats. We have 33,000 season tickets sold and I want a team that’s good enough to compete if we get drawn at, say, Tannadice in the Cup.

Oooo I like that one :)

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.

It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.

So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

Another good example is rangers hero chrisgraham76 on twitter last night caught spreading lies about celtic fans singing about gazza

#MadeUpByChrisGraham

Some cracking press coverage today - Spiers in with the Rangers fans at Tannadice and the whole of Scotland having a good laugh at Charles Green.

This, just from the Times... "This was utter humiliation... destruction... Last week, their supporters unveiled a banner at Ibrox that urged the team to 'Give them hell at Tannadice'. The only thing hellish was Rangers' stinking performance... ouftplayed and outfought... United streets ahead, both in skill and also in fitness... a 90-minute mockathon of taunting... capitulation... embarrassingly one-sided".

Pleasing stuff.

Edited by flyingrodent