Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-threatens-walk-unless-1717127

This new club never fail to amuse me.

Comedy gold since 2012.

Keep it coming through the summer sevco

It's The Record. It's all bollocks.

The only way this source could have been any more unreliable would be if it came from The Sun.

As I said on the other thread, certainly the planned exit strategy. The brown stuff will really hit the fan when he walks away and the bears see teh trail of destruction that he leaves behind. Debt free club my arse.

The popcorns ready and waiting. Another summer of fun lol

Could it be that the 'institutional investors' own the assets and are renting them to the club until ticketus etc, get their money back with interest?

edit to add that it would be supremely ironic if the 'world record crowds' that they are so proud of this year only served to prop up the club until the investors could ream them completely

Edited by killingfloorman

Could it be that the 'institutional investors' own the assets and are renting them to the club until ticketus etc, get their money back with interest?

edit to add that it would be supremely ironic if the 'world record crowds' that they are so proud of this year only served to prop up the club until the investors could ream them completely

I do think ticketus are behind it. Octopus are the money men. The only one out of green and all his we anonymous investors that knows anything about football is green. Hence why a Yorkshireman with no previous dealings with Scottish football is there.

The only way to make money out of rangers is to bleed them dry. FACT

Would not be surprised if CG is gone this time next Month and subsequently sells his 8 %, will affect the share price not much else.

If not MM will go and if there is any dodgy goings on he will undoubtedly spill the beans.

Positives in either outcome.

If /when it goes tits up again. Who will you blame this time round? Since Chucky is the saviour, it can't be him, so is it Lawwell, the SFA again?

Not sure, perhaps I did and If I did I would have been correct.

it is the SFA`s duty to do a fit and proper person test.

Craig Whyte is not a fit and proper person, nobody can argue with this.

Whatever system the SFA have in place it failed.

Do not think I have blamed Peter for anything.

Tedi please, you're having a giraffe. If the SFA had nixed the deal and told minty that he was stuck with the club, the Rangers fans would have gone fukcing ballistic. Remember what happened when the BBC argued that Chyte was not fit and proper?

Not sure, perhaps I did and If I did I would have been correct.

it is the SFA`s duty to do a fit and proper person test.

Craig Whyte is not a fit and proper person, nobody can argue with this.

Whatever system the SFA have in place it failed.

Do not think I have blamed Peter for anything.

Sorry for 2 posts in a row, but what would you do if the SFA came out today to say that Chucky and his consortium are not fit and proper? We all know what they are up to but your lot would NEVER accept it if Regan were to come out and force them to sell up.

If /when it goes tits up again. Who will you blame this time round? Since Chucky is the saviour, it can't be him, so is it Lawwell, the SFA again?

If it does go tits up the SFA have changed their rules to such a degree that we could be hit with Rangers V3,the holding company that owns the club will be liquidated but the club ? it will still carry on as before.How many times will they be allowed to reform under a new company before they finally decide enough is enough and just let it die.