Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are the 4th person that has tried to suggest I have not blamed Murray, do you ever take the time to read other peoples post or do you just assume things.

You did spend plenty of time making out that most of the blame lies with the SFA

I can't wait for this.

I reckon if they are stripped of the titles, all The Rangers fans will disappear and not post on here for a wee while.

If they aren't, the seethe from WRK, yourself, hellbhoy and so forth will be entertaining if nothing else.

Personally, I reckon they will be dished out a punishment - which won't be title stripping - but will be something far less severe. I reckon it'll be a fine to the new company.

Everyone will then be in uproar, which will be justified.

Title stripping doesn't matter a hill of beans to me, or I would think most on here. What matters is that they are shown up for the cheating incompetents they were. Driving their club to death is funny enough, but I'd like official endorsement of their malfeasance. That would do.

The rangers fans on here will most likely accept it. Not a chance the paranoid majority of their fan base will though.

Eh? You really think so? Have you read the pile of Pish they write on here? They will accept fek all.

ETA: apart from 'a completely innocent, you are once again the people' verdict

Edited by K Dodd

f**k knows what these wee boys are getting all hot and bothered about, almost as bad as the ghreen brigade at times, they should seriosly just stick to singing songs.

Not convinced that any organisation that waves Irish flags, sings songs about Ireland and calls itself "The Green Brigade" needs additional comedy H's to emphasise their Oirishness, myself.

Not convinced that any organisation that waves Irish flags, sings songs about Ireland and calls itself "The Green Brigade" needs additional comedy H's to emphasise their Oirishness, myself.

H's make you Irish.

I thought it was guiness?

H's make you Irish.

I thought it was guiness?

Never understood Big Ians hatred of it. Devils buttermilk I think he called it.

Was known as 'Guinness's black Protestant porter' back in the day............

Murray himself did not make sure the FaPP test was carried out properly and sold the club to the first mug that came along IMO.

There was several attempts to buy the club from him over the years, but only on the condiction that he took the hit if the BTC went against Rangers. This to me seems a bit strange, because the EBT payments were coming from MIH and not the club.

The rangers fans on here will most likely accept it. Not a chance the paranoid majority of their fan base will though.

Eh? You really think so? Have you read the pile of Pish they write on here? They will accept fek all.

ETA: apart from 'a completely innocent, you are once again the people' verdict

:lol: I'm new here

Edited by AUFC90

The majority of rangers posters on here will disappear like snaw aff a dyke......

To be replaced by The_Tedi and Bendarroch_International sucking up to Bennett-5088, telling each other how they heard about this site from a guy in Bar 67 the other night..... ;)

The majority of rangers posters on here will disappear like snaw aff a dyke......

To be replaced by The_Tedi and Bendarroch_International sucking up to Bennett-5088, telling each other how they heard about this site from a guy in Bar 67 the other night..... ;)will

Will they be 10x more obnoxious than the last version ?

Still no answer from a rangers fan?

They'll give you one of two answers:

1. Telt ye we wiznae pochlin' - weearrapeepulfucktheSPLwe'recumminbacktaewinmairtitlesintheawhangoanaminnut......

2. Fucking Liewell an' his boabylickers at the SPL. Wu'll see thame in coort, so we wull.

Mibbes one, mibbes the other. But I'll guarantee you one of the above is prevalent.