Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So as it currently stands we have 21 million in the bank and add 15 million for season tickets next season= Not too bad for a 3rd division soon to be 2nd division club.

So yous are going to increase gate receipts by 250% by next season. Not bad, not bad at all :lol: :lol:

People like to look at the so called "negative" part of things and don't look at all the positives, it's a case of only seeing what you want to.

Operational Highlights

• Sustainable long-term structure now in place

-- Assets and intangibles purchased from Administrators of former Rangers Football Club plc for £5.5m on 14 June 2012

-- Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £34.5m

• Season ticket sales in excess of 38,000, one of the highest levels of season ticket sales achieved by any UK club
  • Average home league attendance of 45,363 during the period; fifth highest ranking UK football attendance
  • New retail arrangement signed with the UK’s largest sports retailer, Sports Direct
  • New kit manufacturer agreement signed with one of the world’s leading sport-lifestyle brands, Puma
  • New shirt sponsor, Blackthorn Cider, for season 2013/14
  • Acquisition of the Albion car park and Edmiston House for future ventures to enhance match day experience in January 2013
  • Currently first in the Scottish Football League 3rd Division

Season ticket sales and attendences don't mean much finacally since no doubt you are paying a lot less than the other "4 ranking clubs" in the UK

How much money is to be made from the Sports Direct Deal, is it more or less than the JJB deal?

Doesn't matter who makes the kit, the question is, are you earning more or less than the previous deal with Umbro?

Same applies for the Blackthorn deal, Is it more or less than the Tennent's deal, also why is it only 12 months?

Being first in a part time league isn't really something to boast about. just look at the cup games this season ;)

Season ticket sales and attendences don't mean much finacally since no doubt you are paying a lot less than the other "4 ranking clubs" in the UK

How much money is to be made from the Sports Direct Deal, is it more or less than the JJB deal?

Doesn't matter who makes the kit, the question is, are you earning more or less than the previous deal with Umbro?

Same applies for the Blackthorn deal, Is it more or less than the Tennent's deal, also why is it only 12 months?

Being first in a part time league isn't really something to boast about. just look at the cup games this season ;)

I'm not sure how much we're making on the sports direct deal but I'd have a guess and say it's more than what we got from JJB and the same Applies with Puma, they're a lot bigger than Umbro and what JJB was.

The Blackthorn deal is only for a year as we don't know what league we'll be playing in next season, I think doing a yearly deal is a good thing. Why do a long term deal when it's uncertain where we will be playing? We could be playing in the second tier next season and done a 3 year deal with Blackthorn when we could possibly get a bigger deal from somewhere else.

I'm not sure how much we're making on the sports direct deal but I'd have a guess and say it's more than what we got from JJB and the same Applies with Puma, they're a lot bigger than Umbro and what JJB was.

The Blackthorn deal is only for a year as we don't know what league we'll be playing in next season, I think doing a yearly deal is a good thing. Why do a long term deal when it's uncertain where we will be playing? We could be playing in the second tier next season and done a 3 year deal with Blackthorn when we could possibly get a bigger deal from somewhere else.

2nd tier ?

Doesn't mean they are paying more money though. and come on use some common sense, if you are earning more cash don't you think the club would announce this, even if they didn't give out the excate figure?

I think the yearly deal can be a good thing also, but again; it all comes down to is it a better deal financially,

Doesn't mean they are paying more money though. and come on use some common sense, if you are earning more cash don't you think the club would announce this, even if they didn't give out the excate figure?

I think the yearly deal can be a good thing also, but again; it all comes down to is it a better deal financially,

Not at all, I don't see the need for us to tell anyone how much we're making. Does everyone else come out straight away and tell what they're making?

Master of showing you up to be a blethering wee fanny, aye that's about right.

I really am sorry that i mis-quoted charlie the great. Instead of lying that turnover will be a hundered million next season he's lying that turnover will be a hundred million in the near future. Really sorry buddy.

will all this give them a sporting advantage?

Not at all, I don't see the need for us to tell anyone how much we're making. Does everyone else come out straight away and tell what they're making?

Most won't tell you the excate figures, but don't you think the club would announce if it would be earning more money from it than the previous deal?

As i said, use common sense, even from the PR side it would be good news for the club if they are attracting more sponsorship / kit money

Most won't tell you the excate figures, but don't you think the club would announce if it would be earning more money from it than the previous deal?

As i said, use common sense, even from the PR side it would be good news for the club if they are attracting more sponsorship / kit money

I'm pretty sure we'll all find out soon.

Hello, any sevco fans anyone take up the challange of telling us where in the prospectus you were predicted to make aloss?

A Paul McConville blog :lol::1eye

I've already told you the prospectus showed a £3.8m loss from operations to 31st of August, that in it's self told us that we were going to make a loss this year.