Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd like to see how Rangers finances compare to the other teams in Scotland, not just celtc, considering most of the fans on here aren't celtc fans, AUFC90 would agree... :)

It does feel great being a fan of the biggest club in the country. How does it feel watching on? I think i'd get bored of it if i wasn't a Rangers fan, you guys seem to have a tremendous amount of time on your hands to hate Rangers, i'm guessing your own teams are just as mind numbingly unimportant as per usual?

I think you'll probably find that your club has the highest operating costs losses than all the other 41 clubs put together at over £7 million :lol:

When all the chat started about new kit suppliers Umbro were owned by Nike and several of their big teams are switching to Nike (England & Manchester City to name but two) so it makes you wonder why Rangers didn't. AWRA is correct that Puma are bigger than Umbro cashwise but the latter have one of the biggest honours lists in football significantly more than Puma with World Cups, European Cups etc.

My take on the financial figures is that they are only interim figures and won't show the full picture, Green might decide to sell some of the young players to Championship clubs as soon as the window opens to make the figures look more attractive for investors when they compete in Division 2. The real interesting figures will be the year 2 ones as I think some of the big earners like Alexander and maybe McCulloch might be off the books this summer and the replacements would probably be cheaper.

You could possibly be right on that one, Charles said he wants the wage bill down from £7m to £5m next season.

Rangers have been involved in a liquidation event, companies get liquidated it happens.

My mask has never slipped once, sorry to disappoint.

I'm afraid you said "OUR" liquidation Tedi,and if you actually had believed it was the company alone you would have typed "the company being liquidated".

As according to your new belief system the club can't be liquidated ever according to the SFA's new fucked up rules.

Wasn't Celtic's £7.5m?

Have you ever heard of the clubs revenue streams ? this is money the club actually makes from actually playing football and not a scam share issue added into the clubs accounts.

Last I looked Celtic were making tens of millions in Europe playing football which is then added to the clubs pre tax profits. :)

Have you ever heard of the clubs revenue streams ? this is money the club actually makes from actually playing football and not a scam share issue added into the clubs accounts.

Last I looked Celtic were making tens of millions in Europe playing football which is then added to the clubs pre tax profits. :)

That money doesn't last for ever though, especially when you post losses that money goes towards the debt.

What about Boca, Goain etc, I am sure we are only getting a % of their salaries met.

So what about this so called ten million Ally is supposed to be getting to mount a challenge in the 3rd division ?.

I believe that companies get liquidated, I know I am 100% correct, so no reason for me to spell out a fact.

Clubs gets liquidated too Tedi ! last I remember Gretna got liquidated off the map by the SFA's rule & regulations circa 2007.

The share issue was not added into accounts, it was referenced but it plays no part in P & L

our pre tax profit was 9.5M

Then what the fcuk is this Tedi on the BBC website ?

Figures for the last seven months of 2012 reveal a pre-tax profit of

£9.5m, although that was down to a one-off accounting credit of £20.5m.

I'm sure that's pretty self explanatory Tedi it says the share issues has offset the clubs whole accounts by factoring in the share money to give a pre tax profit of £9.5 million.

With that debt now being next to hee haw......

Speaking of which, this £7M loss, who do they owe the money "to"? We all know it ain't banks......

And how much did that crowd that almost did the winding up order charge? Extortionate if I mind right.

Funny how Bendarroch was posting this morning until the news broke........

Are you part of the WKR's spy network on P&B?

Anyway - putting your creepy observations on my presence aside - my internet was down and now it's fixed. So, was there something in particular you wanted the pish ripped out of you for?

It was caused by the fact that the Old Firm are the teams of choice for the social underclass in Scotland.

Can we therefore assume that whatever 'class' follows the diddy teams is fucking tiny? Because your grounds are always empty.

Must be the we-don't-like-fitba classes. Egg chasers is it?

:lol:

You are wrong.

the 20.5m is down to negative goodwill, nothing at all to do with the share issue.

Go on then explain all these negative goodwill thingys you mention Tedi ! what exactly are these negative goodwill thingys that give the club credit in excess of £20 million ?

If the actual clubs revenue itself is running at a loss of £1 million a month then what is this £20 million plus then that offset the balance sheet ?.

To me it says only one thing that this is the total amount that was actually raised in the share issue.

Clubs gets liquidated too Tedi ! last I remember Gretna got liquidated off the map by the SFA's rule & regulations circa 2007.

I'm sure that's pretty self explanatory Tedi it says the share issues has offset the clubs whole accounts by factoring in the share money to give a pre tax profit of £9.5 million.

You are wrong.

the 20.5m is down to negative goodwill, nothing at all to do with the share issue.

If there is one thing you have in spades, it is negative goodwill :lol:

Speaking of which, this £7M loss, who do they owe the money "to"? We all know it ain't banks......

And how much did that crowd that almost did the winding up order charge? Extortionate if I mind right.

They do not owe anything to anybody.

There is no winding up order, I notice how Alex has went all quiet on the issue, the 10 days has been and gone.

Never said there was still the threat of one now...... but them plus the one in the last financial shizz were making a packet. So it is unlikely you owe nobody anything .... "no BANK debt" mind.

They do not owe anything to anybody.

There is no winding up order, I notice how Alex has went all quiet on the issue, the 10 days has been and gone.

Really looks like they still want their money except now they are .....blackmailers and terrorists!

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/216330-charles-green-rangers-will-not-grant-security-over-clubs-assets/

It would appear that Rangers need to find extra sponsorship next season in excess of £12 million just to keep the club itself flush.

Stadium leaseback if the club finds itself in financial difficulties on the horizon maybe ? .

I don't see PUMA or the stadium renaming or the extra ST money plugging that £12 million pound hole even if the wages come down,which I doubt because the fans may not renew their season tickets if they do not bring in what could be considered a marquee signing or two.More money for an ST with a dwindling wage budget ? the orcs won't be happy to spend more on less.

Go on then explain all these negative goodwill thingys you mention Tedi ! what exactly are these negative goodwill thingys that give the club credit in excess of £20 million ?

If the actual clubs revenue itself is running at a loss of £1 million a month then what is this £20 million plus then that offset the balance sheet ?.

To me it says only one thing that this is the total amount that was actually raised in the share issue.

Superb, the plastic accountancy dept. is in full swing today I see.

Anything to ease the pain of not having their title count revised up as they were so wantonly expecting.