Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ayr has better technology than Glasgow? Not that i live either of the places but feel free to ramble on, it's not like you have work to do.

How do you get any work done staring at your smartphone all day? What's your job?

Oh yeah and why don't you take an interest in Ayr, or are you really a beadrattler?

Yep Im a beadrattler.

The problem with Scottish football summed up in a sentence

Oh and I was at the ayr game last night. Is that enough for u ? Or do u want me to go on the ayr forum and mate a couple of posts to prove to u Im not a "beadrattler?

Edited by AUFC90

No, the whole idea if your no with us your against attitude. Everyone in Scotland has no time for rangers or Celtic for that matter.

I don't hold that attitude. You clearly have PLENTY of time for Rangers, a whole day of work's time.

It may help your cause if you put a capital on Rangers as well as celtc, or discussed your own football team, if that is who you support.

I don't hold that attitude. You clearly have PLENTY of time for Rangers, a whole day of work's time.

It may help your cause if you put a capital on Rangers as well as celtc, or discussed your own football team, if that is who you support.

Well bloody put a capital in front of Celtic if it bothers u so much ;)

Rage? Why would I be ? The whole point of it for me was to confirm yous are cheats. The verdict confirmed it. Just because yous didn't get maximum punishment because the rules aren't in line with uefas doesn't meant a think in the grand scheme of things. Pretty sure the spl could go to cas and win comfortably. They wouldn't have the stomach for it though. At the end of the day I don't give 2 shits about titles. Yous are confirmed cheats and they way the fans have reacted to being found guilty is even more startling. Because a rapist got off on a technicality doesn't make him any less a rapist.

Also what will u guys say if upper tier rules yous were acting illegally ?

Aye Lord Nimmo Smith and two QC's got it all wrong and some wee punter from outside Ayr knows better :lol::lol:

Aye Lord Nimmo Smith and two QC's got it all wrong and some wee punter from outside Ayr knows better :lol::lol:

Aye he said yous got off with sporting punishments because the authorities rules are a joke. Therefor he gave rangers a hefty fine. We know this

Aye he said yous got off with sporting punishments because the authorities rules are a joke. Therefor he gave rangers a hefty fine. We know this

The rules were perfectly fine before the hearing, not they're a joke :lol:

I'm going to assume you already know that Murray was prepared to be fast and loose with spending on players.

The idea that Murray would just not have bothered to sign these players without EBT's is risible.

He has claimed that the EBT scheme's were to save money - I can't help it if you don't believe him. I personally think he would have had us in even more trouble if the EBT's were not available.

Spike Milligan would be proud of this bizarre fiction.

'even more trouble'

more trouble than going down the plug hole as a liquidated club? Wow.

No one knew they weren't fit for purpose before the hearing. Basically no team has ever fielded an in eligible player. Well done yous

(Currently bent double laughing at this) Before the hearing most non bears on here believed that the hearing and the SPL rule book was perfectly adequate and no one could complain about it.

So much for accepting the verdict ;)

(Currently bent double laughing at this) Before the hearing most non bears on here believed that the hearing and the SPL rule book was perfectly adequate and no one could complain about it.

How was anyone meant to know? Basically the SFA has said that if someone has failed to register a player properly that that player is in fact registered until its revoked. All fans thought that as soon as u broke the rules it automatically made u ineligible. It doesn't and their not fit for purpose. The rules aren't in line with anyone elses. Basically if they had caught u at the time yous would have been cheating but because its 10 years down line its all above board and nothing to see here.

You were the ones saying it was a kangaroo court not me

Replying twice to the same post, my Ayr United friend aint a happy chappy.

Just give it up mate, LNS has given his verdict and most on here claimed they'd accept it no matter what. The fat low level paper gatherer misread the rules, he's to blame for this, no one else.

Well bloody put a capital in front of Celtic if it bothers u so much ;)

It doesn't bother me it just says it all about you.

How could you saying you went to an Ayr game be proof?

I'm assuming that the dole payments don't cover the cost of a celtc ST?