Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

League cup >Third Division. IMO (In my opinion)

HTH.

League cup competition ! Aberdeen,Celtic,Dundee,Dundee Utd,Hearts,Hibernian,Motherwell,St Johnstone,ICT,Ross County,Kilmarnock and all the 1st division clubs as well.You won the cup despite the strong opposition.

Third division competition ! need I type more :lol:

Any competition won with all the SPL clubs involved surely ranks higher than the lowest cup awarded in Scotland FACT.

do you have links to this claim ?

The figures were posted on FF quite a while ago.

Anyway have the manky mob got the pictures of the looted shops? Pictures of the wrecked pubs? Pictures of the restaurants that were ransacked during the raping and pillaging?

The figures were posted on FF quite a while ago.

Anyway have the manky mob got the pictures of the looted shops? Pictures of the wrecked pubs? Pictures of the restaurants that were ransacked during the raping and pillaging?

Aye, OK then - fuckin' gospel. :lol::lol::lol:

You lot and yer mates have got your own wee playpen for "we can tell bigger lies than you", have you not?

Sevco playing on international weekend e5032433.gif

Leaving aside the obvious point and laugh potential of such a situation, how come they got to move their Ramsden's Cup tie against us due to international call-ups?

Are the rules different for league games, or does nobody just call up Rangers players any more?

Can you imagine if they'd not been able to exploit that rule and had been unable to field any internationals against us in September? I honestly don't know if they'd have been able to run us quite so close.

It seems asking sevco fans why their team are playing tomorrow when its international week really annoys them. e5032433.gif

I would ask the three amigos how they felt but they seem to have disappeared from this thread :o

Why would it annoy us, we get to watch our team play while you don't.

I know, I am sorry benny, I forgot you are enjoying the journey. So much so you want jumping up a few divisions for winning the league :rolleyes: Your fooling no one kiddo ;)

Perfectly happy to do 3 years in the SFL, infact it's pro Celtic guys like Provan, Burley and Walker who are wanting us fast tracked back up.

Thats not what "to be honest" and Chucky think. Are you thinking for yourself here Benny and accepting your position or is this to spite the pro Celtic guys?

By the way Walker and Burley pro Celtic? :lol: FFS

???????

Allistar McCoist and Chrales Green want to be fast tracked up the leagues but you are happy to accept your position as a new club working its way up the leagues and adhering to the laws.

Craig Burley and Walker are media muppets and to say they are Pro Celtic especially that pr1ck Burley is laughable.

Is that clear enough for ya benny? ;)

Ally and Charlie want us fast tracked up a "few divisions" in one go?

News to me.

I think most Rangers fans are just happy to get what we paid for a the start of the season and that would be paying for a ST for a club playing in SFL3 with a chance of promotion the SFL2.

If they want to change anything then sure decide now, announce it and bring it in for the start of 2014/2015, this means the fans know exactly what they are paying for at the start of next season, no favours, no bump up the leagues and no goal posts being moved mid way through the season.

The only goalposts being moved are by rangers who want to jump a level to get to the spl quicker rather than being 2 devisions away next season they want to be 1? Well done Stranrar for showing how pathetic rangers attempt has been

More celtic supporters were arrested in Glasgow city centre the night they got gubbed in Seville than rangers supporters got lifted in Manchester

There were more arrests at the Ibrox beam back of the Uefa final thsn there was at Manchester...animals fighting amongst themselves.

The only goalposts being moved are by rangers who want to jump a level to get to the spl quicker rather than being 2 devisions away next season they want to be 1? Well done Stranrar for showing how pathetic rangers attempt has been

If reconstruction goes ahead next season then the goal posts will have been moved, leave it for a year.

I think this will happen. Can't see a decision being made prior to the start of next season and, if I'm honest, this league reconstruction decision should not be rushed.

AHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,McMoist just said on Scotland Today Sportsdesk....'We hope to win our first ever trophy tomorrow.'

Thank you Sally, mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :thumsup2:lol::P

You've got a rep for posting absolute pish, but if this is true, please verify. After all the he said/she said/this authority/that authority bollox we've had for months, when a shaved chimp could tell you the real situation in three grunts* - If Sally came out and said that, I will be happy that I have as many kids as I want - because I will literally laugh my cock off.

* 1 - rangers.

2. dead.

3. tribute.