Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no floating charge, the fact the deebs were able to be transferred kinda knocks that theory on the head.

Bollix.

The forms were registered. Yes? No? .....answer is "yes".

A floating charge has to be applied I believe, so a deal could have been done if The Hero allowed it.

Both Whyte and Green are keeping powder dry, but both are self confessed liars, shysters, crooks and swindlers.

Yer new clumpany is fecked.

barcabhoy says:

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 10:44

65 1 Rate This

BRHT and Hirsute Pursuit

As of today Charles Green is still registered as a Director of Sevco 5088, despite his claims that he resigned. Further based on the information I have seen through the worlds largest ratings agency, he is and remains the sole director. Responsibility therefore for lodging the appropriate forms showing resignation lie directly with him.

Equally a Ltd Company cannot exist without at least one director registered with companies house. On the evidence of the ratings agency it appears that Green is not being truthful with his claims of resignation, however even assuming he was being accurate with his claims of resignation, then who was appointed in his place, and why were they not registered

One final piece on Sevco 5088 , it gave notice of intention to voluntarily liquidate on Dec 28 2012. The form is explicit , it must be signed by the sole director. On 28/12/2012…….sole director….

Who’s lying here ?

250k stadiums 500k stadiums, :lol: you were the guythat yesterday was dismissing me for compairing Glasgow to Manchester, please give me some of what you are smoking, space cadet.

You know fine well I am not proposing building them, are you always this utterly tedious?

My point, which you are pretending not to understand, is that there are God knows how many Rangers fans in Scotland (how many people say they support them? 300,000?) yet only a fraction go to the ordinary games. But when theres a really huge game, they all come crawling out the woodwork. This phenomenon is the same as all other clubs, which puts in perspective the radio-Clyde-phone-in level comment of "Oor fans turn oot for wur club, unlike they other diddies".

Look at that, you ducked the question AGAIN because I have made a valid point that doesn't suit your stupidly thought-out argument. Lets try another question: Why did Rangers attract 210,000 MORE fans to Manchester than go to their home games? And why is this any different to other clubs?

Honestly I didn't think you'd take the No Surrender mindset into an online debate: even when caught talking pish, still refuse to admit it.

I don't take any no surrender mindset at anytime,so i'll say this,comparing Manchester to, for an example Hearts getting to the Scottish Cup Final is really no sort of comparison. This is Scottish clubs own domestic Cup Final we're speaking of, these clubs fans turn out for such games without a bother and yet they don't turn out in these numbers or any numbers near what they take to a Cup Final on a regular basis, if they did then perhaps there wouldn't be such a shortage of finance in the Scottish game, that's my opinion on this and tbh coming up with an alalogy such as you did as regards Manchester is again in my opinion a nonsense. A big difference in perhaps an extra 8 thousand getting to a local game every week than there is 250,000. Now i'll leave it at that as tbh i really can't be bothered getting into a futile argument such as this. You have your opinion,i have mine,that's fine.

You're just being daft here.

Rangers and Celtic have far more fans than the others. We know this and understand it. It says pretty unimpressive things about our country, but we accept it because we must.

When teams enjoy success, more people jump aboard. This is true of diddies; it's also true of the OF, as evidenced by the numbers taken to Euro finals in the last decade. For finals featuring the two, more tickets could be sold than any of our grounds can cater for. The fact that Bino said as much somehow enabled you to dismiss his point, presumably on architectural grounds, given the challenges involved in constructing a stadium to take a quarter of a million people, a point he was at no stage making.

I'll ask again the questions you've thus far chosen to ignore: What is your point? Who, if anyone are you criticising?

If you're not, why are you repeatedly, merely saying that the OF have lots of fans? It's about as self-evident as can be imagined.

Seriously if you can't see the point i'm making then i despair. These fans that turn out for cup finals,where are they the rest of the season,this is Scottish football we're talking about,the country isn't exactly massive for travel and yet looking at Scottish clubs stadia they are very rarely even half filled so what happens to these oh so loyal fans during the season.

Leave European football aside,there are fans of both Rangers and Celtic,season ticket holders, who are denied seeing cup finals simply because of ticket allocation given to other clubs that is well out of proportion to their attendances. It doesn't matter whether we've seen our clubs winning cups many times before,fans are still paying for their ST and are denied cup finals because of the once in a blue moon fan. That's wrong,they don't contribute to the game throughout the season so as far as i'm concerned the ticket allocation should apply to attendances at clubs.

barcabhoy says:

Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 10:44

65 1 Rate This

BRHT and Hirsute Pursuit

As of today Charles Green is still registered as a Director of Sevco 5088, despite his claims that he resigned. Further based on the information I have seen through the worlds largest ratings agency, he is and remains the sole director. Responsibility therefore for lodging the appropriate forms showing resignation lie directly with him.

Equally a Ltd Company cannot exist without at least one director registered with companies house. On the evidence of the ratings agency it appears that Green is not being truthful with his claims of resignation, however even assuming he was being accurate with his claims of resignation, then who was appointed in his place, and why were they not registered

One final piece on Sevco 5088 , it gave notice of intention to voluntarily liquidate on Dec 28 2012. The form is explicit , it must be signed by the sole director. On 28/12/2012.sole director.

Whos lying here ?

And as of 01/04 they have applied to be ooounced.....

Seriously if you can't see the point i'm making then i despair. These fans that turn out for cup finals,where are they the rest of the season,this is Scottish football we're talking about,the country isn't exactly massive for travel and yet looking at Scottish clubs stadia they are very rarely even half filled so what happens to these oh so loyal fans during the season.

Leave European football aside,there are fans of both Rangers and Celtic,season ticket holders, who are denied seeing cup finals simply because of ticket allocation given to other clubs that is well out of proportion to their attendances. It doesn't matter whether we've seen our clubs winning cups many times before,fans are still paying for their ST and are denied cup finals because of the once in a blue moon fan. That's wrong,they don't contribute to the game throughout the season so as far as i'm concerned the ticket allocation should apply to attendances at clubs.

Oh Christ Almighty Youngsy. I thought you were leaving it when you admitted defeat to Bino a couple of posts back.

I'll ask you again: Who are you criticising? If it's nobody, why are you stating the bleedin' obvious?

What you fail to acknowledge in citing the 40,000+ that go to OF grounds is that they're hunting glory all year round. Fans of most Scottish sides know that over a period they're as likely to lose as to win. That means that a degree of commitment come what may, is required. To watch the OF means that you know you'll probably win most weeks. Even in this most extraordinary of seasons, Rangers fans know they'll probably win so long as the visitor doesn't come from Dumfriesshire.

We then move on to your entirely new point about cup final ticket allocations. There's a fairly solid and time honoured principle relating to fairness, which is why such games get taken to neutral grounds. It probably shouldn't surprise me that this is just the latest example of fairness you wish to challenge, but it still kind of does.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

youngsy's point: more fans want tickets for a cup final, compared to a home league game v St Johnstone.

Earth-shattering stuff.

Or even a home league game against Annan. Or a home cup tie against Dundee United when that was the only trophy they were still in with a chance of....

Gloryhunting diddies, wtf are they like? :lol:

I'd like to know why it takes so long for all these things to come to light. If there are legal proceedings, we will be well into next season before anything is settled. Still, passes the time during those long, hot, summer days.

That was not my point as well you know, you introduce these stupid anologys and dismiss other people from doing the same.

Just accept it, the reason your silly wee club has no fans is because they have zero ambition and the few fans they do have walking around with mammoth chips on their shoulders, laughable really.

:lol::lol: Ambition! All bets are off. A Rangers fan is slagging someone else's team for lacking ambition.

How did the vaulting ambition you guys displayed work out for you Ted?

Tell me what form Stirling's new ambitious approach should take.

You've fucking lost it pal.

I'd like to know why it takes so long for all these things to come to light. If there are legal proceedings, we will be well into next season before anything is settled. Still, passes the time during those long, hot, summer days.

BDO could take a couple of years to rescind the sale.

The Hero + Green both took the long view.

So do the authorities that count.

I really do not care what approach stirling take, simple pointing out why they have so few fans, sorry i the truth stings.

Not good enough Ted.

You said "the reason your silly wee club has no fans is because they have zero ambition". That's a very specific charge to level at Stirling Albion. What do you mean by it?

How does what they do currently betray a lack of ambition?

There is no floating charge, the fact the deebs were able to be transferred kinda knocks that theory on the head.

No it doesnt. A floating charge wouldnt show up on the forms you posted and if the holder of the charge consented the transfer could take place.

You seem upset :D

I really do not care what approach stirling take, simple pointing out why they have so few fans, sorry i the truth stings.

You know we lack ambition but you don't know in which regard? Are ALL yours points as bad as this? There hasn't been any substance to anything you've said so far.

Funny to see you suggest MT is upset, since the only person sounding rattled here is you, in your last rant at me.

Maybe having your tissue-thin bluster exposed two nights in a row has got to you. Maybe you should take a wee break from P&B. Three or four years should do it.

Not good enough Ted.

You said "the reason your silly wee club has no fans is because they have zero ambition". That's a very specific charge to level at Stirling Albion. What do you mean by it?

How does what they do currently betray a lack of ambition?

I'm quite looking forward to Tedi's explanation of why this "ambition" is such a good thing, given that it killed his club.

I mean, If Stirling Albion were to find investors, move up the leagues, win trophies, gain fans, decide it's time they were a "global brand" ( :lol:), overspend to give the fans the "better" they undoubtedly deserve, then crash and burn in spectacular fashion, they could end up....

In the Third Division, where they are now. Kinda self-defeating, really.