Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

aolo Di Canio as The Rangers/Sevco 5088 manager...........how feckin wonderful would that be???? Have to say what a bizarre interview with Chuck and one that could see him in trouble with regard to some of its content!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4876693/The-players-dream-of-a-free-punch-at-me-but-I-was-right-this-is-the-worst-Gers-team-EVER.html

Which bridge do you reckon Green lives under? He is good value, I can't deny that.

I just can't wait to see how this saga wraps up. We've a long way to go. :lol:

Paolo Di Canio as The Rangers/Sevco 5088 manager...........how feckin wonderful would that be???? Have to say what a bizarre interview with Chuck and one that could see him in trouble with regard to some of its content!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4876693/The-players-dream-of-a-free-punch-at-me-but-I-was-right-this-is-the-worst-Gers-team-EVER.html

I posted the shock from the swamp a page back, but already some bears are backing him....

post-23278-0-90791500-1365330564_thumb.j

Being a small club does not mean you lack ambition tho does it, as I said Queen of the South are a small club, they live within their means and they have ambition and for this reason they attract a lot more fans than Stirling Albion do.

Tell us why you think Stirling Albion have no ambition rather than making claims, lets see what you know to back up your self up on this?.

Edited by CityDave

Tell us why you think Stirling Albion have no ambition rather than making claims, lets see what you know to back up your self up on this?.

Magee goes to their games and scares kids away.

If they had any ambition they'd ban Magee.

How would I know?, why would I care? It is simply clear that they do not, a club from a decent size town, whose SFL status is only preserved by lack of pyramid system, but hey as the East Fife fan said some clubs are just happy with survival nothing wrong with this but it is hardly likely to attract fans, Falkirk is slightly smaller than Stirling but supports a much more ambitious football club who frequent the top division from time to time, supported by a lot more fans.

So you know nothing about them then, so what would you know about any ambition that club has?.

Will Green allow fat Sal to sign any "darkies" or "pakis"?!?! I see got rid o that spick Sandaza!

If you read back a bit in the blog, mcboyne lists several reasons which included sandaza being Spanish for "sands"

Greens Sevco 5088 signature 6 months after he "resigned"?!

post-44671-13653353036149_thumb.jpg

From cqns

Rangers International chief executive, Charles Green, speaking to the PLCs official website, yesterday referred to a conversation he had with Craig Whyte before Rangers attempt to survive via a CVA finally failed in June last year.

Green said In a discussion with Mr Whyte, who taped some conversations, I am alleged to have said: You are Sevco, thats what we are saying.

This is correct but at that point I had signed a resignation letter and a stock transfer form because it was decided that a Scottish company should buy a Scottish institution. Sevco 5088 wasnt required.

A check at Companies House reveals that if Mr Green signed a resignation letter it may have remained in his pocket. Far from resigning from Sevco 5088 at that point, Mr Green, as sole director of Sevco 5088, signed a Striking Off Application for the company on 27th December 2012, a week after the Initial Public Offering of Rangers International PLC closed. It is possible that Mr Green is still a director of Sevco 5088 as Companies House has not published his resignation yet.

I am sure this is an innocent oversight by Mr Green and that a fuller account of the facts will occur to him in time for an imminent clarification to the stock market, which would be prudent.

Edited by captain kirk

I think you'll find like big tax case...the title stripping i am right again...you just keep putting your faith in people like Whyte.. the failed social worker...the corrupt lawyer(have the miners got their money)..and the discredited journalists

Wheras you're putting your faith in The Man in The Big Hoose. Again.

Does it agree with this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Portohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Porto

FC Porto is the most successful Portuguese football club in terms of total titles, with 72 titles, ahead of Benfica, which has 69 titles

So keep yer wiki signature :lol:

Fud

:lol::lol: :lol:

I fully intend to. I wonder who updates the Porto page? Same person as updates the Benfica page? Or the Primeira Liga page? Is it the same person who keeps UEFA's archive?

Do you have the slightest idea how Wikipedia works?

Pelucia, anyone can make a mistake. It wouldn't be the first time on here, and I'm not perfect either. But to actually make a post which automatically relegates your beloved ex-club to third place, and then try to defend it using one entry on a user-created site - you really have to have more neck than a giraffe farm.

"We're the most successful team in the world, except these two portuguese teams" doesn't quite have the same ring, does it now?

Have i got this right?....The diddies are now claiming craig whyte is to be trusted and taken at face value? Bwahahahahaha. They really are desperate

No, you've got it completely wrong. It isn't about taking anyone "at face value", it is precisely the opposite. Taking folk "at face value" is what has got the Rangers support into this mess. It is about assessing all of the infomation, claims and counter-claims objectively, joining the dots and deciding if events tie in accurately, or if reasonable explaination has been provided. And, form what I can see, there are more questions than answers surrounding Charles Green and his consortium (questions which they may well be able to answer). I'm sure Craig Whyte realised a long time ago that folk wouldn't be able to take him "at face value" given his previous array of mistruths. But, it appears he had a way round this problem, the wonders of Iphone voice memo. I don't think anyone is holding Craig Whyte up as a pillar of the community (ok the odd hard core tic fans might), but having heard the recordings, seen the text messages and heard the less than convincing response from the Green consortium, there appears to be some degree of accuracy in what Whyte is saying.

Don't you agree?