Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They may very well have something to do with the "assets" of said football club....

Nope...absolutely nothing to do with the assets of said Football Club. Try again....i enjoy watching you Ps&Ds scrambling around looking to have a go at The Rangers.....We're still here....We aren't going anywhere....NO SURRENDER! :P

Wisbits attention seeking again, yay.

Go easy on him Bennett...He was brought up in the most deprived area in Scotland but managed to drag himself out of the slums of Feegie all the way across the A737 to the town voted the most depressing town in Scotland. Aye the lad has done well for himself.

Nope...absolutely nothing to do with the assets of said Football Club. Try again....i enjoy watching you Ps&Ds scrambling around looking to have a go at The Rangers.....We're still here....We aren't going anywhere....NO SURRENDER! :P

Just quoting for posterity so even when you delete it the denial will still be here....

Very true, corpses don't move around much. :)

Just quoting for posterity so even when you delete it the denial will still be here....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saddo.

SEVCO 5088 HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

That clear enough for you?

Did you not see when I took the_Kincardine's Winston avatar to bits? He was at best a white supremisist who didn't care if darkies or Pakis starved. Probably had an orange Ranjurs tap too to wear to games.

Probably best that you go to you bed and sleep it off mate.

You've been posting non stop for over 24 hours now.

No.8 - will there be a minute's silence in remembrance of Sir Margaret Thatcher @ Ibroke?

I am surprised you missed the fact we have already played a game since she passed away and there wasn't one then either.

f**k it must have been too hard if you have lost your hearing.

f**k it must have been too hard if you have lost your hearing.

Dammit, fat fingers , meant to have greenied. Downside is it means I have to greeny 2 of your meltdown posts to make it up :(