Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As explained earlier, he has been known to sign documents as "Whyte" or "White" and even as "Craig" or "Thomas"...

Sure he has, on a legally binding document :lol:, his name is Craig Whyte, not Craig White, worst photoshop job ever.

You can sign a document whichever way u see fit

Edited by AUFC90

Let me try to get my head round this..... are you saying

Charles owned the club

Charles sold shares in a holding company of the club to the fans

Charles exchanges the fans shares in holding company for ones in the club

Fans own the club shares

Charles owns the holding company which owns & controls the club

Fans have bought shares in feck all

Charles fleeces fans

Charles gets caught

I thought we told the Rangers fans this way back in October or November when Rangers International Football Club was founded as a company?

Diddy predictions, eh?

Sure he has, on a legally binding document :lol:, his name is Craig Whyte, not Craig White, worst photoshop job ever.

You don't know what a signature is do you? Edited by wunfellaff

Just out of interest...You realise Sevco 5088 has nothing...absolutely nothing to do with Rangers Football Club and even if Whyte was a director of this company then it means absolutely nothing in relation to Rangers Football Club.

We can add the Sevco 5088 myth to the long longgggggggggggggggggggggg list of complete f**k ups by the so well informed Ps&Ds on P&B.

Oh, the bookmarks you accumulate through reading this thread... ;)

Watched Rangers die- check!

Monitor the very first experimental success in resurrection- check!

Realise that the experiment is a failure towards the end of the second trimester as subject approaches death again- check!

Igor- get me another, not a f*cking Sevco this time, we shall succeed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have honestly resorted to posting tweets from the most misinformed journalist in Scotland ..... We Win :thumsup2

Jim Spence was spectacularly well informed last year.

He was the first to say that he thought the SPL clubs would vote not to admit Newco.

Spot on he was, when nobody else was saying anything of the sort.

Given the long, long list of possible wuinners over the months since we started on here, did anyone guess it would be No.8 (either of them) who finally fell of the sanity cliff into the Sea of Total Denial?

Nah, me neither, but it's a sight to behold, right enough. :lol:

Given the long, long list of possible wuinners over the months since we started on here, did anyone guess it would be No.8 (either of them) who finally fell of the sanity cliff into the Sea of Total Denial?

You never know, one of them might make it through. ;)

Getting worried in the swamp....

Today, 13:25

scottyboy_1 !!one of the people!!

Re: Today's Board meeting

all tarrier messageboards ( i know i know) are running the story that this meeting is to rubberstamp a MVL

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tam-cowan-column-rangers-chief-1828796

The stories surrounding Rangers in recent weeks must humiliate the lifelong fans (maybe the club should consider hiring some sort of media expert to dampen down the lurid headlines?) and the alleged relationship between Green and Whyte has been particularly damaging.

Edited by stonedsailor

Just out of interest...You realise Sevco 5088 has nothing...absolutely nothing to do with Rangers Football Club and even if Whyte was a director of this company then it means absolutely nothing in relation to Rangers Football Club.

We can add the Sevco 5088 myth to the long longgggggggggggggggggggggg list of complete f**k ups by the so well informed Ps&Ds on P&B.

Does the list of myths and f**k ups include the following?

1. Rangers will go into administration

2. Rangers will be liquidated

3. A brand new club pretending to be Rangers will start life in the 3rd Division

Seems to me that the main "myths" are actually all reality! :lol:

Today, 13:38

Bassfreeker FF Squad Member

Poster on RM saying Malcolm Murray was sitting outside the meeting, which seems a little strange.

Getting worried in the swamp....

Today, 13:25

scottyboy_1 !!one of the people!!

all tarrier messageboards ( i know i know) are running the story that this meeting is to rubberstamp a MVL

How do these Orcs know what's happening on the green side of the divide, if they ignore tic wet dreams and plastic fantasies? Is their version of timposter a (h)unfaithful?

How do these Orcs know what's happening on the green side of the divide, if they ignore tic wet dreams and plastic fantasies? Is their version of timposter a (h)unfaithful?

On the main page of FF it says supporters of all clubs are welcome, yet there is a pinned thread about reporting timposters lol...

I was right about SFL 3...I was right about the big tax case...I was right about the stripping of titles....I was wrong about our fantastic support and the numbers we would get week in week out but nowhere near as spectacularly wrong as you were.

You have just never been right from the very beginning until now. Yet again you are jumping up and down wetting your pants over a rumour about sevco 5088....Sevco 5088 has nothing to do with Rangers oldco or Newco. The bbc and Snyde have seen photographic proof of a document..Yeh a document signed by somebody called White....The expression...not worth the paper its written on springs to mind.

With that i am away to support my team...you should try it sometime