Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was right about SFL 3...I was right about the big tax case...I was right about the stripping of titles....I was wrong about our fantastic support and the numbers we would get week in week out but nowhere near as spectacularly wrong as you were.

You have just never been right from the very beginning until now. Yet again you are jumping up and down wetting your pants over a rumour about sevco 5088....Sevco 5088 has nothing to do with Rangers oldco or Newco. The bbc and Snyde have seen photographic proof of a document..Yeh a document signed by somebody called White....The expression...not worth the paper its written on springs to mind.

With that i am away to support my team...you should try it sometime

EH ? WTF ! I remember your alter ego made a post proclaiming that Rangers will be playing in the SPL no matter what us P&D's wanted and there was fcuk all we could do about it and got a negative rep of at least 100 reddies !.

How did that work out again No8 ?. :)

And welcome back Hyde No8 :lol:

Hilarious BS, "independent inquiry" to stall for time so they can limp to the season before they are kicked out for being the Phoenix newco we all know they are. This is a dead duck co with the usual suspect rats scurrying away again with the loot. Shameless.

Hilarious BS, "independent inquiry" to stall for time so they can limp to the season before they are kicked out for being the Phoenix newco we all know they are. This is a dead duck co with the usual suspect rats scurrying away again with the loot. Shameless.

If only the Sevconians listened to us.

I might have had a little sympathy.

Just paying lip service to the gallery IMO.

As time passes this will be (yet another) inquiry which will lose direction and purpose and will ultimately prove nothing other than that which we already know.

An independent (lol) inquiry appointed by Rangers will not be of a mind to disclose the full extent of their findings if they are damaging. I think that much is obvious.

They may well pursue individuals (Green, Whyte etc....) but it will be in such a way that those individuals are shown to have damaged either themselves or each other. Not Rangers.

Walter Smith and Ally Mccoist will be absolved of any knowledge of, or practising, any wrongdoing.

But then, we all know this anyway.

I was right about SFL 3...I was right about the big tax case...I was right about the stripping of titles....I was wrong about our fantastic support and the numbers we would get week in week out but nowhere near as spectacularly wrong as you were.

You have just never been right from the very beginning until now. Yet again you are jumping up and down wetting your pants over a rumour about sevco 5088....Sevco 5088 has nothing to do with Rangers oldco or Newco. The bbc and Snyde have seen photographic proof of a document..Yeh a document signed by somebody called White....The expression...not worth the paper its written on springs to mind.

With that i am away to support my team...you should try it sometime

Talking about spectacularly wrong..

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/163620-celtic-view/

Who can sit on an independent panel? I will go for Mr and Mrs Custard as they have already had dealings with the orcs and received advanced payment of sorts. They will obviously be on the same comedy levels as the cluster f**k that is the the board aka the hierarchy of hokum.

Who can sit on an independent panel? I will go for Mr and Mrs Custard as they have already had dealings with the orcs and received advanced payment of sorts. They will obviously be on the same comedy levels as the cluster f**k that is the the board aka the hierarchy of hokum.

As long as you belong to a lodge it won't matter who chairs it :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saddo.

SEVCO 5088 HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB

That clear enough for you?

Really ? this quote is from the beeb today !

The Englishman days later transferred the assets - which were bought for £5.5m in June - to a different company called Sevco Scotland, which then became The Rangers Football Club.

Hardly that smoking gun you have been touting No8 that sevco 5088 has feck all to do with the new club you support if sevco 5088 owned the assets for at least a few days !.

The full pile of pish can be read here on the beeb's website http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22138094

Really ? this quote is from the beeb today !

Hardly that smoking gun you have been touting No8 that sevco 5088 has feck all to do with the new club you support if sevco 5088 owned the assets for at least a few days !.

The full pile of pish can be read here on the beeb's website http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22138094

I wonder how rigorously the BBC have checked the facts of what they have written there. At this point in time, with the issue being very much In the conciousness of a lot of potential readers, you would assume that they have made sure that what they write stands up to scrutiny.

However, they do make stupid errors all the time so I suppose we can't make any concrete decisions about who bought the assets initially.

But...it is another pointer to Sevco5088 having purchased the assets and only then transferring them to Sevco Scotland, which is potentially critical.

Is AWRA here to explain this away for us?

So what have I missed in my absence ... anything exciting ??

Not really Dhen ! things are just about to kick off and your timing couldn't be more perfect :)

Tedi will be shitting himself now you have returned :lol:

I wonder how rigorously the BBC have checked the facts of what they have written there. At this point in time, with the issue being very much In the conciousness of a lot of potential readers, you would assume that they have made sure that what they write stands up to scrutiny.

However, they do make stupid errors all the time so I suppose we can't make any concrete decisions about who bought the assets initially.

But...it is another pointer to Sevco5088 having purchased the assets and only then transferring them to Sevco Scotland, which is potentially critical.

Any chance of an explanation as to why that is "critical" ? for those of us who stopped givin a shit a while ago but have suddenly regained some interest in all this .

If memory serves me correct ! every source back last year when the assets got sold off at a knock down price went straight to sevco 5088 and then onto sevco Scotland.I didn't read anything other from Chucky that sevco Scotland bought them directly from D&P !.

Must be a cunning plan from Chuckles but got caught out with his pants down since agent Whyte surfaced again :)

Whyte may or may not have forged documents but this also applies to Chucky cheesemeister too ! who's telling any sort of truth the courts will nail down as concrete.

I'm sure the honest citizens at Haudit and Daudit can clarify which company initially bought the assets. There will be no discrepancies in their paperwork .... surely?

You've missed where D&P have been implicated and possibly complicit in all of this Dhenny.

Whyte got D&P to administer.

D&P not actually administering the old club properly like what's happening at Dunfermline at the mo and why did they try to keep a dying clubs asset value so high when it was obviously going to be liquidated.

Green has now been implicated with Whyte over the purchase of the knocked down price of the assets with sevco 5088.

The triangle of Whyte & D&P & Green all involved somehow to give back Whytey the clubs assets at a knock down price but Green has apparently shafted Whyte and Whyte released an audio tape of him and Green when Green claimed he never did any business with Whyte.

It's a fucking mess Dhenny :)