Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS :lol: Why is it so much effort for you to post about something so unimportant at 3 in the morning then ?.

:huh: several pages missing ?

FFS Div you said you had mirrored the hard drive you lying b@satard.

? eta add why did I spell b@stard wrong in anger :lol:

Edited by hellbhoy

:huh:several pages missing ?

FFS Div you said you had mirrored the hard drive you lying b@satard.

? eta add why did I spell b@stard wrong in anger :lol:

Sevco 5088 is not the same as Sevco Scotland!

Whyte is not the same as White!

rangers FC is the the same as THE rangers FC!

Whyte is the same as the devil!

Green is the same as God and deserves the Nobel Peace Prize!

rangers supporters are as nice and cuddly as the Smurfs (and the same colour)!

"Plastics" are all low life scum (no mirrors in ibrox) who think they're all lawyers and financial experts!

"Diddies" are all tic apologists!

The mHedia are all wrong (unless it's in rangers favour)!

Taking a rough stab at it, the above is probably what you've missed.

Oh, and somebody popping in saying "are they deid yet?".

Ho hum another day at work.

Nah. It's just that the website was revamped a while back.

No you don't have a copy and it has been pulled from the site? Is that what you are saying?

No you don't have a copy and it has been pulled from the site? Is that what you are saying?

I don't have a copy and it wasn't "pulled" from the site. It's just that the site was revamped. The new company dispensed with the outside firm who used to run the club website. Happens a lot e.g. newspaper articles that can't be accessed because the site got revamped.

I don't have a copy and it wasn't "pulled" from the site. It's just that the site was revamped. The new company dispensed with the outside firm who used to run the club website. Happens a lot e.g. newspaper articles that can't be accessed because the site got revamped.

The way The Sun changed direct quotes in one of their online headline stories. We KNEW they would do this...i wonder who else KNEW they would.

So they never pulled it when the site was revamped? It is still accessable?

Market Capital of £42 mill - a drop of £18mill in only a month...................you're certainly getting there fast.

Certainly been a few shares dumped, price has dropped 1.5p or 2.29% in 2 and a half hours. That's on top of Friday's 7% drop.

ETA todays drop is at 2p now or 3.05%

This is better than matchday text updates on the BBC website.

ETA #2 Down another 0.5p, -3.82%. I bet Tedi wishes they had stopped the trading now.

ETA #3 another 0.5p, -6.11%, You got to tune into this match guys, it's turning into a massacre. No, No8 still breathing, just.

Edited by stonedsailor