Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has he left the club or company?

He has not left his garden I hear.

Was just asking. Apparently they are seperate. Does he need to resign twice ??

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later

The P&Bers have found their balls yet again.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later

The P&Bers have found their balls yet again.

You are one of the most prolific posters on here ya loon!

You are a P&Ber, you have become what you hate...

Was just asking. Apparently they are seperate. Does he need to resign twice ??

He was employed the company that owns the club, it is not that hard if you try.

It's reported as rangers CEO. Not rangers international. Not really the same thing..

It's reported as rangers CEO. Not rangers international. Not really the same thing..

It is really the same thing, we are commonly known as Rangers (we always have been), but hey if you prefer to troll, please be my guest.

I hardly call it trolling.

You are the only incorporated club/company that's seperate entities at the same time.

I'm just making sure I understood what was happening

Where is the official statement from Jabba about Chuckies departure. I would have thought such a wonderful media spin doctor would be able to put a few lines up on their website. Or does Jabba now realise hes jumped onboard the sinking hulk, and cannot go back to whence he came?

Where is the official statement from Jabba about Chuckies departure. I would have thought such a wonderful media spin doctor would be able to put a few lines up on their website. Or does Jabba now realise hes jumped onboard the sinking hulk, and cannot go back to whence he came?

You do realise that No statement can be made by rangers until its announced to the Stock Exchange.

Rangers Statement.

THE Company announces that Charles Green has notified the Board that he wishes to step down as Chief Executive with immediate effect. Recent weeks have seen media interest in the circumstances surrounding the period prior to the acquisition of The Club by the consortium led by Mr Green.

Whilst Mr Green strenuously denies any wrongdoing, he has recognised that this negative publicity is a distraction and is detracting from the achievements and reputation of The Club.

As a result, Mr Green has informed the Board that he will leave his post with immediate effect and leave the Company, following an orderly handover, by the end of May.

The Board has commenced the search for a new Chief Executive and expects the role to attract high quality candidates from both within and outwith the industry. A further announcement will be made in due course.

Malcolm Murray said, "Charles Green was instrumental in helping to secure financial stability for The Club. The impact that he had in turning The Club around from the dark days of last summer will never be forgotten by the fans who I am sure, like me, will thank him for this and for choosing to put The Club ahead of his personal position at this time".

Charles Green said, "Recent events have undoubtedly been a distraction for both myself and all involved with Rangers and I feel that it is appropriate that I step down so that The Club can continue to progress back to where it belongs at the pinnacle of Scottish football.

“I am very proud to have been associated with a club of the stature of Rangers and am proud of the achievements of The Club during my tenure as Chief Executive. My thanks go to the Rangers fans, whose support has been tremendous during my time at The Club."

Cya Charlie, you came in, preserved the club, laughed at Celtic, Laughed at the SPL, laughed at the SFA, got us through the BTC and made sure none of our titles were stripped.

Winding up the P and D`s was a marvellous achievement, well done and enjoy your retirement.

^^^^^ Crying Inside.

It means he bought the assets which included the club, what part do you want to discuss now?

It was made clear that Ibrox being a listed building in the middle of Govan would have very little value if it was not a football club.

There were several parties involved, none of the others could provide assurances over funds, Green`s consortium had the cash and gave the necessary guarantees, the bottom line was that there were no other parties out there willing to offer more, the price achieved therefore was the correct and best price available, it certainly did not need any-more advertising, the sale was about as public as you can get.

I do not agree with any part of your flawed argument.

FFS that is the biggest piece of pish ever posted nearly :lol: .

It was clearly defined that the assets only were sold along with the business side and at no time did it ever say the club was sold because that would involve the whole of the club and company being sold avoiding the debt.

What the club itself actually is comes down to a piece of paper Tedi ! a wee piece of paper from the SFA transferred from the old club to the new club that is now a cloned club.And that piece of paper is the SFA licence from the old club,if the new club did not have this wee piece of paper then you would be looking at a completely new club.That wee piece of paper came with the old clubs history and has been incorporated into the new one making the clone complete.