Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes clubs can be bought and sold ! Murray sold your old club for a £1 remember and that's what's selling a club.

I've asked a lot and never had an answer, If the club could be bought separate from the company without the debt why didn't ........

David Murray sell the "club" debt free without the "company" he could have sold it for millions, not hang around for years waiting for a buyer

Craig Whyte offer to buy the "club" debt free without the "company" He was in it to make money, would have made no sense for him to take on this debt if he didn't have to

D&P offer to sell the "club" from the outset debt free without the "company", could have probably sold it within a week

The Blue Knights buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

Bill Miller buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

None of the media, and financial experts ever mention you could simply buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

Charlie Green buy the "club" debt free without the "company", again he was in it for the money. it didn't make for sense for him trying to get a CVA when he could have simply took the club on without a penny of debt

In fact, What did Jim Traynor say about Rangers being liquidated again?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/james-traynor-spl-will-not-be-able-1129166

But Rangers FC won’t. They’ll slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of history, triumph and tears, will have ended.

No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died.

They were closed and a newco must start from scratch although their fans will insist the history will be boxed up with the strips and balls and carried into the future with the new club.

And what did Charles Green say....

https://twitter.com/RFC_Official/status/201601304248844289

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history.

apparently this businessman and journalist who both before working for Rangers was wrong when he said you needed the CVA to preserve the history . what a coincidence eh?

Why has it never been mentioned if the same could be done with Hearts, just simply buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

But but but LNS said ..... :lol:

I've asked a lot and never had an answer, If the club could be bought separate from the company without the debt why didn't ........

David Murray sell the "club" debt free without the "company" he could have sold it for millions, not hang around for years waiting for a buyer

Craig Whyte offer to buy the "club" debt free without the "company" He was in it to make money, would have made no sense for him to take on this debt if he didn't have to

D&P offer to sell the "club" from the outset debt free without the "company", could have probably sold it within a week

The Blue Knights buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

Bill Miller buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

None of the media, and financial experts ever mention you could simply buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

Charlie Green buy the "club" debt free without the "company", again he was in it for the money. it didn't make for sense for him trying to get a CVA when he could have simply took the club on without a penny of debt

In fact, What did Jim Traynor say about Rangers being liquidated again?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/james-traynor-spl-will-not-be-able-1129166

And what did Charles Green say....

https://twitter.com/RFC_Official/status/201601304248844289

apparently this businessman and journalist who both before working for Rangers was wrong when he said you needed the CVA to preserve the history . what a coincidence eh?

Why has it never been mentioned if the same could be done with Hearts, just simply buy the "club" debt free without the "company"

Yip Rico I remember you asking it many times and the orcs just deflected or posted this says this :blink: .

Chucky and Jabba like most of us at the time were too busy partying with jelly & ice cream that no fucker noticed the SFA & SPL had made rule changes in 2011 to somehow separate the club from the company and you can only assume they knew that Rangers were getting liquidated at some point in the future soon.

All it comes down to is a piece of paper from the SFA proclaiming that if you have the old clubs SFA licence then you are that club ? that's about it.The SFA have reduced Rangers FC down to a licence as an entity bypassing the legal laws of the land and when the LNS came to it's conclusion they used the new fucked up associations rules that proclaim that the club is a licence and if we give it to Green then the club has moved to a new company ??? I got to hand it to the associations :lol: it is so full of holes I'm amazed they pulled it off.

I wonder when the associations release their new rules in 2014 ! will they remove this club can be separated from the company malarky and was it only ever intended to somehow save a dead club called The Rangers ?.

Simmer :lol:

Why don't you try answering my question or is it too painful to admit that the club you now support all came down to Green acquiring the old clubs licence to somehow appear that the club passed from company to company.

Would it still be the very same Rangers if he did not get the old clubs licence ?.

Why don't you try answering my question or is it too painful to admit that the club you now support all came down to Green acquiring the old clubs licence to somehow appear that the club passed from company to company.

Would it still be the very same Rangers if he did not get the old clubs licence ?.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/club/rangers/

and aye you got it right back :D

So no answer then ?

Yet another petty one liner?

Tedi just admit it. U know its true :)

So no answer then ?

Who gives a fcuk what you or bellbhoy think?

My petty one liner is a link showing our glorious history Bhairn, intact in all its glory, wonderfull aint it :D

That link shows that your new club have inherited the old clubs history. Yous haven't earned it. Your club died. Your failure to answer pertinent questions confirms this. Suck it up sevconian :)

So no answer then ?

Who gives a fcuk what you or bellbhoy think?

My petty one liner is a link showing our glorious history Bhairn, intact in all its glory, wonderfull aint it :D

That link shows that your new club have inherited the old clubs history. They didn't earn it. Your club died. Your failure to answer pertinent questions confirms this. Suck it up sevconian :)

Won't someone just put this poor fukn entity of a football club out it's misery?
Looks like we are here to stay mothy.
I cant help but make comparisons to a wounded calf, hopeless and helplessly slumped on the grass calling for mercy. It's a wee shame, honestly. But having to resuscitate and reinvent a football club, to the fans, must feel like putting on a pair a skid marked y-fronts each and everyday of life.

:1eye can't answer it can you Tedi :lol: it's way too dangerous to answer questions that show yer old club is dead and the cloned version like most clones usually don't have a 140 year life span like the original version and die fairly quickly because there are genetic mutations no one had foreseen.