Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyway must go

Remind me again, Tedi, how much were those titles, again? I mean, there's values attached to Murray (still ;)) Park, ibrox, and the rest of the bricks and mortar. How come Charlie never said how much he actually paid for HIS titles?

Craig Whyte's not your biggest worry, BTW. I'll leave it to you to work out who or what is.

I think the price paid was £6.25M for everything (including the club) might be wrong, hellbhoy comes back with so many figures that even I get confused, I am bored with it tbh and cant be assed checking anymore.

Oh let me guess you are still holding out for BDO coming back and reversing the whole sale, good luck with that ;)

Define the club then? Am sure the club is sevco Scotland who changed their name.

Bearing in mind, like u say, ibrox, Murray park badge and all were purchased "along" with club. And also remember that club couldn't keep players and didn't have any staff when purchased.

So, if u could please define what this club is u say was purchased along with the assets?

I expect a one liner with something regarding old posters added in at the end :)

Edited by AUFC90

Anyway chaps, have fun on the Bralt, try to keep the frothing at the mouth down a bit, not good for your complexions.

I have a football match to go to, you know one of those events where 22 men run about a field kicking a ball.

Which blue seat were you after 60 mins when the subway loyal did a walking away ?.

My take on this is that Craig Whyte is after the assets only and can't touch what is defined as the club itself.

Green has created a club and is now involved with a dispute on the ownership of the assets.

Green has made an IPO based on the value of the assets belonging to the club as valuable property.

Will Green be liable for an illegal IPO issue based on he didn't own the assets he put in his prospectus as property the club owned ?.

If Whyte eventually turns out to have legal ownership of the assets ! what then ?.

Whyte owned the PLC that went into liquidation and has now it seems to have pulled a sneaky manoeuvre to gain ownership of the assets from the sale of his PLC's assets to his incubator company sevco 5088.Is this actually legal and could it be deemed as some kind of fraud ?,surely if you have lost your assets to pay of insolvency debts you can't buy back your lost assets at a knock down price ?.

If Green & Whyte are involved with fraud together will some part of the law take control of the club and it's assets as a whole protecting the investors shares and sell off Green's and his associates shares to someone else eventually ?.

I think the club as a whole will find some sort off protection by some authority as the club itself will be seen as a victim of fraud.

Criminal law not that useful here - you want a company lawyer.

Oh no, wait - I may have got that wrong.

Thought that McConville was a jack of all trades when it came to legal stuff, my bad.

Oh you were telling a joke, right....

Having a scan around to see who this Craig Mather is and what he does.

http://ssm.uk.com/management/

He invested his million last year on the back of a couple of old firm games, which seems knee jerk. I'd be worried if he was ceo of my club.

Nae real comment on the other bile you wrote but on this you are 100% wrong.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO new signature Tedi 8)

This is a duck Tedi,

9.jpg

On the other hand the duck you have as your avatar is an imitation of a duck just like the club you support is an imitation of the real Rangers,at least your consistent in maintaining everything about the Rangers you now support is an imitation of the real Rangers :rolleyes: .

but on this you are 100% wrong.

Factually you're right.

The name of the '5 - way agreement' reflected the number of bodies involved rather than the number of conditions.

However, had DoonTheSlope replaced the word 'grounds' with the word 'understanding' he wouldn't have been far wide of the mark.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Anyway chaps, have fun on the Bralt, try to keep the frothing at the mouth down a bit, not good for your complexions.

I have a football match to go to, you know one of those events where 22 men run about a field kicking a ball.

How did that turn out for you then?

A few words from Santa...........ho ho ho.

Nae real comment on the other bile you wrote but on this you are 100% wrong.

As plastic as your avatar.....welcome aboard tedi.

Speaking of bile, nice of those prepubesants of the blue order to stir things...

post-23278-0-82970900-1366487524_thumb.j

Remember the hulabaloo at that British army sniper image in the zombie flag ?

What is their not to get?, the OP said we were awarded associate membership by the SFA, this never happened, we had the the full membership transferred, conditionally for the 1st game until the legal paperwork was signed for the transfer of the SPL share.

Alright Ted mate - no need to be an arse about it.

Despite my obsession, I'll confess that much of the minutae escapes me at times. Was it SFL membership that was 'Associate' then?

The brains trust named the ship hms flavius.......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flavius

I didn't get it either, and even now you've explained the derivation, it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Mind you, the old "Glasgow Banter" does tend to pass me by at times....

Not really something for the footy, IMHO, and after all, some of those terrorists might have had families. Magoo'll be all over that, no doubt... :rolleyes:

As plastic as your avatar.....welcome aboard tedi.

Speaking of bile, nice of those prepubesants of the blue order to stir things...

attachicon.gifWV48-Rangers-v-Peterhead.jpg

Remember the hulabaloo at that British army sniper image in the zombie flag ?

And whataboutery makes a most welcome return.

OF fans should be banned from discussing all OF related matters.