Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The brains trust named the ship hms flavius.......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flavius

They're fiercely relevant and topical as ever, I see.

Some day, these muppets (and many of ours) are going to have wake up and spot that the war in Northern Ireland ended fifteen years ago, that there is no IRA to either support or condemn, and that people who insist on arsing on about it all at great length are worse than morons - they're boring morons.

And whataboutery makes a most welcome return.

OF fans should be banned from discussing all OF related matters.

Whataboutery ? Bollocks.

Pointing out the new breed of concession fans are the same as the old breed.

What is their not to get?, the OP said we were awarded associate membership by the SFA, this never happened, we had the the full membership transferred, conditionally for the 1st game until the legal paperwork was signed for the transfer of the SPL share.

Complete and utter bollocks Tedi.

Green was issued a temporary SFA licence until the final paperwork was finalized.So are you now claiming to know more than the media who published and broadcast to everyone that Rangers had been given a temporary one ?.

The SFA licence the PLC had was still in the PLC's possession at the time your new club played it's first fixture against Brechin City.Your club couldn't use that licence because it was still a valid licence for the PLC to play football and had to be amended so the new club could use it eventually.

Green was given a temporary licence because if Rangers had played against Brechin without it,Brechin could have the game annulled because Rangers would not have had a licence at all as the PLC was still in the process of transferring it and clubs must have a valid licence at the that time to play fixtures.

The conditional licence was actually the SFA licence that the PLC held at the time,Rangers would receive it on the condition that Green accepted the five way agreement of taking punishments up his anus without lube.

You are so desperate to hold onto that fictional unbroken time line aren't you :lol: .

Offended by a boat :rolleyes:

Merely pointing out that if even 1 in 5 of those little scallywags gets a job and can afford full price tickets, in 5 years ibrox will still have reasonable size crowds.

Hence the new club must die too.

Merely pointing out that if even 1 in 5 of those little scallywags gets a job and can afford full price tickets, in 5 years ibrox will still have reasonable size crowds.

Hence the new club must die too.

Blue sea of Ibox, sorry if that upset you.

..with reference to a banner devised by the Green Brigade.

Complete and utter whataboutery.

Horlicks, the zombie banner had no connection to anything iffy, apart from from having the same template for the sniper that the army uses.

This does.

The old firm died remember ?

I don't quite buy this line.

As evidenced by Parkhead gates this season, Celtic and Rangers need each other in an arms race type way.

I'd love to think the stranglehold was genuinely gone forever, but I don't believe it for a second.

Horlicks, the zombie banner had no connection to anything iffy, apart from from having the same template for the sniper that the army uses.

Yet you brought it up with regard to the ship thing.

For Christ's sake mate, that is the very definition of whataboutery.

As evidenced by Parkhead gates this season, Celtic and Rangers need each other in an arms race type way.

I'd love to think the stranglehold was genuinely gone forever, but I don't believe it for a second.

Possibly it isn't, but it is for me.

And I do think they'll be gone afore any league meeting, just need to avoid them in the cups.

If we did get drawn with them I would hope we would hit them for 10 but I will not watch/listen to a Celtic v an ibrox team ever again.

Quite agree, MT. As far as you, me and most fans are concerned, that particular partnership has been broken up. Unfortunately, fans of both sides just can't let go of a relationship which, for a large number of them, actually defines them as people. The situation isn't helped by the two (now three, I suppose) clubs knowing damn fine where the money is, and shamelessly pandering to the very thing they claim to be against. It sure as hell didn't take long for the joined-up sponsorship to start again, did it?

Yet you brought it up with regard to the ship thing.

For Christ's sake mate, that is the very definition of whataboutery.

Nope.

Whataboutery is where both sides use each others offensive crap as an excuse for their own. If there is no crap in one of the examples, there is no whataboutery, and though they tried to shitstir with the zombie flag , there was nothing to it.

Nope.

Whataboutery is where both sides use each others offensive crap as an excuse for their own. If there is no crap in one of the examples, there is no whataboutery, and though they tried to shitstir with the zombie flag , there was nothing to it.

That sounds like a narrow definition.

I'd have thought whataboutery also involved criticising the other side while exonerating your own for similar antics.

I'll concede however that I'm no expert on the subject - it's not really my thing, you see.

That sounds like a narrow definition.

I'd have thought whataboutery also involved criticising the other side while exonerating your own for similar antics.

I'll concede however that I'm no expert on the subject - it's not really my thing, you see.

The banners are not similar monkey tennis, that was why I made the comparison.

Bollox.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsCategoryID=3&newsID=10252

You keep repeating this word temporary, guess how many times the SFA say temporary?

you got it, they dont, the only fiction is in your post.

OK dough ball,

Supposing Rangers had played Brechin and then Brechin decided to lodge a complaint with the SFA that Rangers were not registered properly and didn't have a valid licence at the time and then you were asked to defend Rangers at the hearing.

SFA "OK Tedi did Rangers have a licence at the time Rangers played Brechin ?"

Tedi "It's still being finalized M'lud"

SFA "I'll ask you again Tedi did Rangers have in their possession an SFA licence to play against Brechin ?"

Tedi "The details are being sorted and we shall receive the licence very soon"

SFA "So you don't actually have it in your possession at the time Rangers played Brechin ?"

Tedi "Erm ! no actually but we are getting it very soon"

SFA "If you haven't actually received the licence and it is not actually in your possession at the time but it is still to be finalized and Rangers played Brechin then Brechin have a legitimate complaint to have the game annulled in their favour and awarded a 3 nil victory wouldn't you say ?"

Tedi "Naw because we beat them fair and square M'lud"

SFA " But Rangers didn't actually own a valid licence and there is no option but to award Brechin a 3 nil victory because you could have had a temporary one issued before the game until the full licence was finalized days later"

Tedi "AW FCUK"

And also from your link numbnut.

A conditional membership will be issued to Sevco Scotland Ltd today, allowing Sunday’s Ramsdens Cup tie against Brechin City to go ahead.

Following the completion of all legal documentation, the Scottish Premier League will conduct the formal transfer of the league share between RFC (IA) and Dundee FC on no later than Friday 3rd August 2012. At this point, the transfer of Scottish FA membership will be complete.

It clearly shows there are two licences there in bold :1eye a conditional membership is not actually a full licence is it ?.And don't even think of trying to use the complete bit to argue your point either because that means the signatures required from D&P,the SFA & Green have to be on the licence and then a lawyer would have to then make sure it's legal and then it gets handed over to Green but it is not a valid licence to play football until that has been done.

Bollox.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsCategoryID=3&newsID=10252

You keep repeating this word temporary, guess how many times the SFA say temporary?

you got it, they dont, the only fiction is in your post.

Really ? did Sevco have a vote in the League Reconstruction talks ?

If they didn't what would be the possible reason for it ?