Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I accept all you say but this post typifies the bunker mentality of Rangers fans now. You're so focused on defending the past, like every Rangers fans post I've seen on this topic, you're in danger of letting the future be the same.

Your defence is 'what could we have done?' Well, here's a couple of ideas. In the big world outside of football, what's referred to as the private sector, when shareholders aren't getting a return on their investment they take their money elsewhere. If your board won't listen, sell your shares or at very least stop buying new ones to underpin this insanity.

Secondly, don't buy season books. Don't buy programmes. Don't buy pies. Don't buy replica shirts, bedsheets, lamps, wallets or anything else that feeds the monster that treats you like slaves. Rangers fans pride themselves on being part of something special but in reality they're all scared to lose their favourite seat. You have much more power than you understand. It just takes a leader to make it happen.

As we say in the private sector; failure plus good excuses still equals failure.

You're very much wrong when you say that i'm,as a Rangers fan, focussed in defending the past. The post you replied to was one in reply from myself to Enrico Annoni, as for saying what we could do, we all know that we can refuse to buy season tickets,programmes etc, you're not telling us anything knew here. The thing is as fans of the club many refuse to starve the club of this income which in doing so would put the clubs' future in serious doubt. It's not about losing our favourite seat, rather more about preserving the future of the club.

Secondly, don't buy season books. Don't buy programmes. Don't buy pies. Don't buy replica shirts, bedsheets, lamps, wallets or anything else that feeds the monster that treats you like slaves. Rangers fans pride themselves on being part of something special but in reality they're all scared to lose their favourite seat. You have much more power than you understand. It just takes a leader to make it happen.

As we say in the private sector; failure plus good excuses still equals failure.

As Bomber said as long as you feed the lion it will stay.

Being declared as cheats by a variety of diddies and plastics is irrelevant to most bears.

We expect it - borne of envy as it fundamentally is.

You won an aspect of a case under a technicality, but you certainly lost it in the eyes of the public. Just like Hoogstraten and OJ Simpson.

Edited by Fotbawmad

never recovered from William Nimmo Smith booting him in the baws.

Neither has Monkey Tennis - Flying Rodent's got it bad.

:lol:

They might post variations on the judgment a thousand times, and still the outcome will reveal that not a single title was stolen for the plastics stripped.

never recovered from William Nimmo Smith booting him in the baws.

Neither has Monkey Tennis - Flying Rodent's got it bad.

:lol:

They might post variations on the judgment a thousand times, and still the outcome will reveal that not a single title was stolen for the plastics stripped.

The only people who care about titles is rangers fans and perhaps some Celtic fans looking to wage a title war or some crap.

Confirmed cheats will do for me

You won an aspect of a case under a technicality, but you certainly lost it in the eyes of the public. Just like Hoogstraten and OJ Simpson.

You might think having some dolly-botherers sponsor your furry mascot makes you important, but - and you'll have to trust me here - a handful of bitter people dancing in the streets of Raith does not the public make.

On this thread at some point Rangers have been compared to denial of the Holocaust,now the comparison is with a couple of murderers'. Laughable,absolutely fucking laughable.

The only people who care about titles is rangers fans and perhaps some Celtic fans looking to wage a title war or some crap.

The (all too common) diddy-minded paradox - cannot stop posting on the very subject you claim not to care about.

I wont be the only Rangers supporter who completely understands.

On this thread at some point Rangers have been compared to denial of the Holocaust,now the comparison is with a couple of murderers'. Laughable,absolutely fucking laughable.

When their low-brow hysteria reaches such depths - I'm always reminded of Kincardine's advice to not put the boot in because it's akin to kicking puppies around.

:)

The (all too common) diddy-minded paradox - cannot stop posting on the very subject you claim not to care about.

I wont be the only Rangers supporter who completely understands. 

I don't care about your daft titles no but I do find the Sevco circus(slightly less since chuck left) thoroughly entertaining. I will be around until said club actually get back to being a club and not a laughing stock. Also listening to the hordes desperately scrambling to defend the indefensible is entertaining as well.

I like a laugh, what's wrong with that ?

What a lot of bullshit on this thread over the past few pages.

The SPL rules are the SPL rules, you may not like the way they are written and like (car crash) Rod you may not understand them but the reason Rangers were found to have no ineligible players fielded was that they had not broken this particular rule.

No sporting advantage gained = no cheating...............the end.

have to say I am extremely dissapointed at certain posters who said they would accept the ruling in full and now seem unable to do so, especially Monkey Tennis, you have slipped way down in my estimation in the past few weeks, cherry picking at its best.

As for the obvious hurt on display from the rodent and idiots like AUFC90 (AKA bairnforever1992) well that is as usually enormously pleasing, no free titles bhoys suck it up.

Yesterday we had the WKR branding William Nimmo Smiths ruling a whitewash, i doubt that they'll ever recover from that ruling.

What a lot of bullshit on this thread over the past few pages.

The SPL rules are the SPL rules, you may not like the way they are written and like (car crash) Rod you may not understand them but the reason Rangers were found to have no ineligible players fielded was that they had not broken this particular rule.

No sporting advantage gained = no cheating...............the end.

have to say I am extremely dissapointed at certain posters who said they would accept the ruling in full and now seem unable to do so, especially Monkey Tennis, you have slipped way down in my estimation in the past few weeks, cherry picking at its best.

As for the obvious hurt on display from the rodent and idiots like AUFC90 (AKA bairnforever1992) well that is as usually enormously pleasing, no free titles bhoys suck it up.

Yesterday we had the WKR branding William Nimmo Smiths ruling a whitewash, i doubt that they'll ever recover from that ruling.

Found guilty and fined.

Old club : dead

New cub: run by conmen.

Oh I'll recover just fine :lol:

Edited by AUFC90

That's not what LNS said though, he said the club is a continuing entity, not a licence, not a membership number, a continuing entity ie it has not died nor has it changed form. If the club is a continuing entity which has not changed in form then, like goodwill, it is an asset in it's own right. That asset was not sold to either Sevco according to any documents I have read so the ownership of that continuing entity must still lie with RFC 2012 LTD. unless someone can show me how I am mistaken?

There are so many contradictions in this case it's unreal. I have come to view the club as the same as it was before, I have no real desire to see them killed off anymore, watching their fans suffer the humiliation they are going through now and will continue to suffer for a long time yet is justice enough to balance the joy they gleened from years of underhanded and dishonest practices by their club. They are a laughing stock, they are fools, if those fans were treated the same way by a spouse or partner then they would walk away, without doubt but Rangers have been the one thing that lets them feel they are not the mediochre, average, unimportant human beings they are.

One day they will awaken, one day they will realise they are not supporting a club, their money supports a long line of shysters' third homes; mistresses and offshore accounts. That's all well and good when they get a return in success and trophies but are they really willing to feed the hedonism of others in the hope that one day their club might make it to the top again? And for how long?

I hope it's a long while yet, Rangers are better than prozac or entonox just now and their fans are paying for our entertainment, cheers boys (and girls).

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Stoned ! the SPL & SFA rewrote their rules and regulations back 2011 because they knew Rangers PLC the club was about to capitulate and enter liquidation at some point in the future.Before June 2011 if Rangers had entered into the liquidation process after a failed CVA the club is dead as a dodo just like Gretna.

What you are getting from the LNS is the fudged rewriting of the rules by the associations to save the club as they were afraid the loss of Rangers would have drastic consequences for the game as a whole at the loss of such a large club.

So what your understanding from the LNS is what the associations have implemented before Rangers were liquidated to somehow save the club by magically separating the bad management = company and what they call the club,players & staff.It's all a crock of shit made up to con people into believing it's the same club when every other club that had the liquidation order given was killed by the insolvency laws and some how Rangers are different.Lord Nimmo based his rulings on the associations fudged new set of rules to somehow say the club is separate from the company even when the club itself was the company.

Like I said it all came down to an SFA licence at the end of the day to say it's the very same club,if they did not get the old clubs licence then it's a different Rangers completely isn't it.

Don't base your reality of Rangers FC on the made up rules & regulations the associations created that Lord Nimmo used in the SPL commission as it is all an elaborate piece of theatre and deception to keep the cash cow alive and con Rangers fans to believe it's the same club,and even went as far to rewrite their rules to help the cloned club retain it's titles it should have had stripped from them.

When their low-brow hysteria reaches such depths - I'm always reminded of Kincardine's advice to not put the boot in because it's akin to kicking puppies around.

:)

Oh, the irony of a Ringers fan referring to other fans as 'low-brows'.

Found guilty and fined.

What they (sevconians) don't realise is that everyone else but them HAS recovered, now we're just waiting for the next release from the ibrox comedy store to give us a good laugh.

And before anyone says it, yes i am obsessed. :D

What they (sevconians) don't realise is that everyone else but them HAS recovered, now we're just waiting for the next release from the ibrox comedy store to give us a good laugh.

The next liquidation for the bears will be the last one at Ibrox,after the V2 version Rangers goes bankrupt then that is it for Rangers and will finally be killed off as they are now.

The next liquidation for the bears will be the last one at Ibrox,after the V2 version Rangers goes bankrupt then that is it for Rangers and will finally be killed off as they are now.

Then we can all watch the slow demise of Celtic.

Found guilty and fined.

That's like me as well. Chucky leaving was a big let down. I will also admit that I have been interested in the whole episode as well. It's just too good. And watching every rangers fan I have came across lately clutching at straws is just as good.

Seriously guys, jealousy and bitterness like u keep banding about doesn't even come into it. The entertainment value has been top notch and hopefully it keeps up for the next few years :lol:

The ra Gers should sign that bloke darkie johnson - score for fun in Scottish 2nd.

Maybe darkie is contracted elsewhere but the bus boys could soon burn the objectors oot.

Cevco 999/the Rangers/the International Rangers/pfffff are the comedy that just keeps on giving.

Anyone want to buy my shares?