Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the runway's new propaganda sheet: 'Rangers is more than a football club to me. They are a symbol. Their unfolding calamity is an on-going outrage. What is happening there, what is being allowed to happen, is an offense to decency. It is a stain on the face of our country.'

Written by very bitter plastics IMO. Mac Goebbels would be proud.

:lol:

I see that football monitor site is asking for donations, I wonder if any of the P&Bers have donated yet?

Especially strange when word press is free :)

Edited by bennett

I see no mention of him...

Bloomogganners, on 14 May 2013 - 11:04, said:

A new audio recording has emerged of what appears to be a further discussion between former Rangers owner Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

A new audio recording has emerged of what appears to be a further discussion between former Rangers owner Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

Try reading the article before making yourself look like an idiot.

No wonder the conmen love your lot. Can't even read a pertinent article regarding your club :lol:

In an apparent briefing to Mr Whyte, Mr Green says: "You had to make a decision and on the basis of what you heard from Blue Knights, Miller and with respect to you Brian, this is a seriously different deal. So you've backed it."

The clip's source or origin and the date it was made is unclear from the recording. The identity of Brian is not known.

In an apparent briefing to Mr Whyte, Mr Green says: "You had to make a decision and on the basis of what you heard from Blue Knights, Miller and with respect to you Brian, this is a seriously different deal. So you've backed it."

The clip's source or origin and the date it was made is unclear from the recording. The identity of Brian is not known.

Seems like Brian has the say. Brian stockbridge? Ticketus ?

No wonder the conmen love your lot. Can't even read a pertinent article regarding your club :lol:

Ta ta Bennett (AWRA) :lol:

"In an apparent briefing to Mr Whyte, Mr Green says: "You had to make a decision and on the basis of what you heard from Blue Knights, Miller and with respect to you Brian, this is a seriously different deal. So you've backed it."

The clip's source or origin and the date it was made is unclear from the recording. The identity of Brian is not known"

It seems that you know more than the herald in this case....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/green-and-whyte-audio-clip.21076330

Idiot

"In an apparent briefing to Mr Whyte, Mr Green says: "You had to make a decision and on the basis of what you heard from Blue Knights, Miller and with respect to you Brian, this is a seriously different deal. So you've backed it."

The clip's source or origin and the date it was made is unclear from the recording. The identity of Brian is not known"

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/green-and-whyte-audio-clip.21076330

Idiot

When did I say I know more than anyone ? Is that u lying again Bennett ?

Idiot

Benny best to log in as AWRA before making such a tit of yourself.

Any previous reference to Brian and his possible surname was followed by a question mark rather than the implication that Brian's full identity was known.

Idiot.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Black Diamond using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I thought it was the late Graham Chapman?