Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Price freeze on season tickets? Nice gesture.

Sounds reasonable considering the pish we're watching and i expected them to be hiked up to cover hellboys £12m shortfall.

I'll probably go on game to game basis thou until things are more stable.

Does he also never read any papers, watch TV, listen to the radio etc, it's been pretty well documented by the media.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Aye right you are Benny the MSM has been reporting the truth on a daily basis and even release such truth's like Rangers actually got relegated down to the third division :1eye

Ever considered that he never spends all day every day on this thread? If he had any doubt that rangers fans were cnuts before today he won't now.

And why are u sticking up for Bennett? He's been making an arse of himself all day

I suppose that makes him a true fan by showing his credentials in imitating the actions of his club(s) over the past few years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Aye right you are Benny the MSM has been reporting the truth on a daily basis and even release such truth's like Rangers actually got relegated down to the third division :1eye

Hellboy MacGoilliabhain :)

Do the green brigade run accountancy classes as well as political eductional ones?

I don't know about that but they could probably do with attending spelling lessons.

Do the green brigade run accountancy classes as well as political eductional ones?

Hellboy MacGoilliabhain :)

^ ^ ^ Not exactly your best trolling now is it Benny :lol: you need to get an EDUCATION seeing as you can't spell it :lol:

Why don't you post something useful instead of making a complete cnut of yourself Benny :)

^ ^ ^ Not exactly your best trolling now is it Benny :lol: you need to get an EDUCATION seeing as you can't spell it :lol:

Why don't you post something useful instead of making a complete cnut of yourself Benny :)

^^^^ Posted after he's spell checked it a dozen or so times.

Catching up with this on app, wasn't Brian in the recording (as its about bids, miller, bk) was that not the Kennedy bloke who wasn't a rangers fan but his family were or something mental

Catching up with this on app, wasn't Brian in the recording (as its about bids, miller, bk) was that not the Kennedy bloke who wasn't a rangers fan but his family were or something mental

That be a good shout. Actually, surprised he's not resurfaced, bit of a publicity seeker IMO. A right arrogant twat, no surprise he a good pal of Souness.

Wondered how long we'd have to wait before someone said "poor wee lamb". The answer was under 2 hours.

The guy asked a genuine question... maybe he doesn't spend 4 hours a day glued to BRALT like some saddo -- such as bennett, who probably isn't brave enough to say boo to a goose in real life but is quite happy to act the kunt on message boards. every. single. day.

Geese are nasty wee bams, i leave them well enough alone.

That's the first thing I though wc. Brain Kennedy of The Blue Knights.

Rangers goose was cooked last year Benny and they turned out to be nasty wee bams right enough.

I'm sure you meant to say "funny post Benny, have a green dot on me".