Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There are those that say the singing of Penny arcade can also be interpreted as sectarian, in fact there was a small campaign launched that fell flat on its face and was correctly laughed at, similar I suppose to the recent campaign taken to the ASA over claims that Rangers are WERE Scotland most successful club, that also turned out spectacularly well for those that started the campaign.

I hope Ally takes every opportunity to confirm we are indeed the people. I also hope we get lots of ridiculous objections and suggestions in response.

a wee correction.

I would interpret it as not taking everything in the world too seriously.

Yet you spend every ounce of your soul in defence of a dead club?

Takes all sorts....

Implications of granting them a licence to which they were not entitled...

I know it Celtic biased, but as the guy points out in the last sentence, it is pertinent to more than us.

As League finished the following happened

Rangers - UEFA Champions League Third qualifying round

Celtic - UEFA Europa League Play-off round 1

Hearts - UEFA Europa League Third qualifying round

Dundee Utd - UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round

Kilmarnock - not qualified

What should have happened is

Rangers - not eligible

Celtic - UEFA Champions League Third qualifying round

Hearts - UEFA Europa League Play-off round 1

Dundee Utd - UEFA Europa League Third qualifying round

Kilmarnock - UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round

This is because RFC-NIL had already pled guilty to the Wee Tax Case (involving CO as per CF release the other day in Flo's tax gift) and had already agreed to pay the tax assessed - as a result they were not eligible for European completion as Auldheid rightly points out.

This is where we should be asking Lawwell if its ok for him to accept this - as someone who is supposed to look after the financial interests of the Celtic FC shareholders, this is a lot money we missed out on.

Supporters of Hearts, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock should also be asking questions as each was affected by this

http://www.celticunderground.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=787:did-the-sfa-deny-celtic-a-place-in-the-champions-league&catid=47:season-2011-2012&Itemid=83

This is because RFC-NIL had already pled guilty to the Wee Tax Case

:D We didn't "plead guilty". We agreed a tax liability. Celtic did the same sort of thing over Juninho's EBT. Hearts did at least as much in the settlement they agreed over players being taxed in Lithuania. And so on.

Nah, the plot remains safely in my possession.

You're right about my deliberately vague phrasing. I didn't particularly wish to re-open the debate about the phrase's origins, and I'll admit to not being entirely sure enough of my ground to be less equivocal.

However, we've seen that book about Ulster Unionism called'WATP'. There's also that Wiki article (that must admittedly be taken with the salt required for everything from there) about the phrase. The point I'm making isn't that the phrase is definitely an outrageous sectarian slogan. My point is that it's open to dodgy interpretation and is therefore best avoided by the manager.

Have you got a link to this book MT?

I hope Ally takes every opportunity to confirm we are indeed the people.

Some of your supporters are barely people, never mind the people. Which is what makes that song so funny.

I would interpret it as not taking everything in the world too seriously.

Is that why you're so damn chilled out all the time, especially when anyone says anything against Rangers?

Jack Irvine will be awaiting the knock from the coppers :D

Charlotte Fakeovers @CharlotteFakes

13m

Gross intimidation (2/2)

3 i.imgur.com/brSGrkY.jpg

4 i.imgur.com/xd1l811.jpg

5 i.imgur.com/iKVmGhI.jpg

6 i.imgur.com/qr84uCt.jpg

Charlotte Fakeovers @CharlotteFakes

14m

Gross intimidation and leaks when it suits. (1/2)

1 i.imgur.com/SjSgKqH.jpg and

2 i.imgur.com/RvlCZkl.jpg

3 i.imgur.com/brSGrkY.jpg

Have you got a link to this book MT?

If he hasn't, does that mean it doesn't exist ?

Just interested, thats all my paranoid friend.

Its available for a fiver on Amazon but you'll have to navigate away from here to have a look.

Not defending Jack here, but it looks like he is suggesting that 2 of the HMRC employees maybe motivated by being Celtic fans? (certain club across city)

He does not mention religion once.

Why does this Chris guy then start speaking about alter boys and catholic bias and never mentions a football club?

This is why these things start to look fake, a ge

nuine tax manager from Aegis is unlikely to jump the gun and reply in such a unprofessional manner, it looks like it has been written by some obsessive anti Rangers freak who thinks suspecting Celtic involvement automatically means you must hate everything catholic.

It is the follow-up that will do him, suggesting leaking the photos to an editor smacks of intimidation .

Oh, and check mythology for one meaning of aegis.

A shield for Zeus......

it looks like it has been written by some obsessive anti Rangers freak who thinks suspecting Celtic involvement automatically means you must hate everything catholic.

While I agree those emails just seem to be a general waste of everyone's time, I have no idea which quotes made you conclude that anyone suspecting Celtic involving hates everything catholic.

There is nothing there, even indirectly, to suggest that. There is suggestion of Celtic bias, and then someone else says he is catholic but doesn't believe it's catholic bias. I agree he is wrong to label it catholic bias but that's all that's wrong.

Obviously you won't back down on that though (cause you never back down).

You never really tackled the issue though did you?

As I said, the possible jack talks about football fans from across the city, the possible chris who is supposed to be a professional talks about religion.

Who said it was an issue ?

The "issue" is intimidation of hmrc officials through a compliant media.

Why bring religion into it tedi ?