Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would be very interesting to know who it was that sold those 785,000 shares to Prior for the value of 50p each share, incurring a huge 29% loss upon the original valuation on each share if the seller or sellers bought them at the 70p IPO valuation. However, if the seller or sellers came by those shares originally by way of some crafty deception then there would only be profit upon selling them and no loss at all to them i suppose. :lol:

A 5000% increase on an original investment is a whopping return in anyone's book.

It would be very interesting to know who it was that sold those 785,000 shares to Prior for the value of 50p each share, incurring a huge 29% loss upon the original valuation on each share if the seller or sellers bought them at the 70p IPO valuation. However, if the seller or sellers came by those shares originally by way of some crafty deception then there would only be profit upon selling them and no loss at all to them i suppose. :lol:

Haud oan.

Are you saying that whoever sold the shares either made a profit or a loss?

f**k me - another financial genius added to the banks of plastics and diddies expertise.

Haud oan.

Are you saying that whoever sold the shares either made a profit or a loss?

f**k me - another financial genius added to the banks of plastics and diddies expertise.

Congrats at getting another of your alter IDs to give that incisive critique a greenie.

I read it as saying that the sale of 785,000 shares at at all-time low (even for the plummeting shares) is worthy of a stop-think. Who had 785,000 they were happy to ditch @ 2p lower than the going rate in the first place.

Claymores the stock broker :rolleyes:

As funny and interesting as this is, can we not go back to It's the same club/Naw it isnae debates?

I realise you're more interested in homo-erotic innuendos and playground name calling Benny the Baw, but can't you even take a break from yer wee nonesense to consider who had 785k shares to ditch?

It is intruiging - a pal of ex-Chairman Murray's with insider info? One of your much vaunted 'institutional investors' offloading as believed there was a mug willing to buy @ 50p going by Keiron's press thing? Getting rid of the rest might be tricky as it would cause a market rush to 40p.

No, it is no wrong.

To quote AWRA/British Patriot/Chris53 1/2 titles or whatever he is this week........Hellbhoy is a spacker.

Interesting that you call on support from the aliases you mention. Just about all we need to remember about the plastic Sevcos:

"Dumbarton FC meeting results in vote in favour of newco Rangers in First Division"

0Jul 13 2012 by Andy Galloway, Lennox Herald (main ed)

DUMBARTON fans gave the nod to a newco Rangers side being voted into next season’s First Division at a meeting on Saturday.

Nearly 100 season ticket holders, Sons Supporters Trust members and club shareholders attended the specially-organised gathering at Dumbarton Football Stadium.

And despite opposition being fiercely voiced on the internet to a newco Rangers being parachuted into the First Division, a vote at the meeting revealed a 55-28 result in favour."

How did you vote? Are you SST, shareholder or just an arse?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Claymores the stock broker :rolleyes:

As funny and interesting as this is, can we not go back to It's the same club/Naw it isnae debates?

did we not come to a conclusion that it is now a completely new club, albeit with much the same arrogance, supremacy delusions,rule bending tendencies and fiscal incontinence that the old dead club had?

I realise you're more interested in homo-erotic innuendos and playground name calling Benny the Baw, but can't you even take a break from yer wee nonesense to consider who had 785k shares to ditch?

It is intruiging - a pal of ex-Chairman Murray's with insider info? One of your much vaunted 'institutional investors' offloading as believed there was a mug willing to buy @ 50p going by Keiron's press thing? Getting rid of the rest might be tricky as it would cause a market rush to 40p.

Are you trying to chat me up?

did we not come to a conclusion that it is now a completely new club, albeit with much the same arrogance, supremacy delusions,rule bending tendencies and fiscal incontinence that the old dead club had?

Not at all. I think some dedicated diddies and plastics who so want it to be true may have, but that - as we know - represents a tiny, unimportant number of people.

PS: Who's the dude in your avatar? Still makes me laugh.

Edited by Bendarroch

Not at all. I think some dedicated diddies and plastics who so want it to be true may have, but that - as we know - represents a tiny, unimportant number of people.

Well said that man - as we all know 500m from as far aflung as Canton province and Christmas Island are still following the mighty Gers on their Blackberrys.

Laughing at the demise of the former Rangers has a mere 8m views by comparison.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Well said that man - as we all know 500m from as far aflung as Canton province and Christmas Island are still following the mighty Gers on their Blackberrys.

Laughing at the demise of the former Rangers has a mere 8m views by comparison.

Millport is the only town on the island of Great Cumbrae in the Firth of Clyde off the coast of North Ayrshire. The town is four miles south from the Largs-based Caledonian MacBrayne ferry slipway.

Tourism is an important aspect of the economy. Due to its small size, the island and its town are often linked in the minds of visitors and residents. Millport has the smallest extant cathedral in the British Isles.

He is also contradicting himself within the space of 24 hours alongside showing that for someone with an IQ of 234????? that he does not understand the very figures that were put forward in the prospectus, on the other hand he is absolutely correct about some of the salary`s they are stupid but he seems to spend more time moaning about Stockbridge`s 200k per year than moaning about Ally`s reported £750k per year (a figure I believe to be incorrect).

This prior asks some interesting questions but is eagerness to speak to the record tells me we need to reserve judgement and should be cautious, 1.4% 1.2% is hardly a staggering shareholding, if he is still here fighting the clubs corner in 2 years time then perhaps he will be offered more trust.

So who do you reckon offloaded him more than 1.2% of the shareholding @ 2p under the going rate Tedi? Interested to get your thoughts. Someone who still supports ex-Chair Murray? Someone who's had a tip-off? Who of your shareholding did you imagine held over 1.2% to offload in the first place?

There are nearly always market shares available, a few % would not be unusual, however it looks like someone did indeed sell, again not sure what the motivation to sell at 4p below cap at a loss of 31k would be, I am not sure how anyone could find out.

I believe you'll find that a few % would indeed be unusual unless the holding investor received an offer beyond the general market rate. This was below the going rate which makes me wonder if it was really a transfer that involved Murray's pals.