Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is a blog which suggests Murray involvement and it picks up on the fact that Prior contradicts himself about his relationship with Murray, however the blog appears to be anti Murray and over eggs the contradiction so I do not really trust the blog either.

Alas I am a just ST holding nobody, my knowledge of such financial things is limited as is my ability to ask the right questions of the right people, I live in hope that everything turns out for the best ;)

Maybe a certain someone sold all the RST shares so he could pay for those missing t-shirts go on holiday in his new speedos :P

15gdpi.gif

Point scoring aside, it's actually sad to think of the scale of the monies taken away from charity by the greed of the Rangers establishment in order to make-up for their own follies. Hopefully even Rangers fans would agree (not sure).

PS - the blog doesn't seem to cover the Dundee United cup match that was 'boycotted'. Chuckles promised all their share of gate receipts would go to charity. Never heard anymore of that.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

How do we feel about firday fitba? I know the SPL tried it last season but was it a success?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANGERS could play a number of Second Division matches on Friday nights next term.

It’s understood new broadcasters BT Sport will look to schedule some Gers games and SPL clashes in that slot to maximise their viewing figures.

BT Sport will take over from ESPN at the end of July and have bought the rights to 30 live SPL matches and 10 Gers games.

No other football in the UK is screened on a Friday and that’s why the time slot is so appealing.

Well said that man - as we all know 500m from as far aflung as Canton province and Christmas Island are still following the mighty Gers on their Blackberrys.

Laughing at the demise of the former Rangers has a mere 8m views by comparison.

Irrelevance personified.

How tragic that one individuals efforts to find something - anything - to pin on The Rangers appears to have consumed his whole life.

A sad b*****d then - and doubtlessly a hero to the diddies and plastics to rank alongside the other errant freak-shows so regularly lionised by the desperate and the needy.

I think someone has discovered that the Seville calculator was used by the DR to ascertain his off the radar IQ.

He just bought a shit load of shares in deadco ,doesn't say much for his IQ , and the fact he's English but proud of his Irish heritage ,,a plastic genius?

How tragic that one individuals efforts to find something - anything - to pin on The Rangers appears to have consumed his whole life.

A sad b*****d then - and doubtlessly a hero to the diddies and plastics to rank alongside the other errant freak-shows so regularly lionised by the desperate and the needy.

No one mentioned the sevconians?

No wonder Sally is clinging on for dear life, he even get's his holidays paid for. Under the cover of charity of course.

Noam is plastic a nice way to refer to the genius who's going to be running your club soon?

Noam is plastic a nice way to refer to the genius who's going to be running your club soon?

I refer (as ever) to a particularly bitter mindset on the west coast of Scotland.

And this bawhair over 1% guy will be running our club 'soon' you say? I suspect that will prove to be as accurate as the title stripping predictions.

:)

Just read that due to the new league set up we may have voting rights again.

And in other news, England just won the World Cup. You certainly do keep up-to-date with fitba matters Benny the Baw - no wonder you are always demandings links to things.

Once you get a bit more up to date you'll soon find-out that a Motherwell born billionaire has just bought RFC and promised a big warchest.

Claymores what happened to your blue room thread mate?

Spammed away to suit you? Dunno. Have you any update from the mods? You spammed contrary to forum rules contributed more than me.

PS - please desist from "mate" or even any more of your homo-erotic fantasies. NO means no. Chat-up

Not at all. I think some dedicated diddies and plastics who so want it to be true may have, but that - as we know - represents a tiny, unimportant number of people.

PS: Who's the dude in your avatar? Still makes me laugh.

Baron Pierre de Coubertin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_de_Coubertin

probably the finest moustache in history.

Big on sporting ideals. Not surprised you didn't know him. (sorry, uncalled for snipe. *smacks own fingers*)