Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How tragic that one individuals efforts to find something - anything - to pin on The Rangers appears to have consumed his whole life.

A sad b*****d then - and doubtlessly a hero to the diddies and plastics to rank alongside the other errant freak-shows so regularly lionised by the desperate and the needy.

I find it tragic than you can't condemn the Rangers for taking money which was originally earmarked for charity. You can't even admit that was a sad episode during the Administration.

So we get to play the trialists and now have voting rights?

Great - I do hope they can create more bendable rules for our sole benefit.

:)

Hi poster (won't call you 'mate' like Benny the Bawheid calls me). I think you'll find that the rule on trialists is much more important the 2nd Div uber diddies than Sevco you will now find yourself facing. Try going into 2nd Div's Teams sub-forums to learn. Such a numpty thing for the ever-complaining buns to complain aboots.

Love you too sweetcheeks xxx

Aye it's rare to see a red squirrel nowadays mate, those grey buggers have taken over.

Aye it's rare to see a red squirrel nowadays mate, those grey buggers have taken over.

Honestly as a sometimes poster now, the buns make some good points back and you are just a pratt. What happened to yer life Benny the No Idea?

I have to admit you took me to complaint for the spamming and have done so for another 2 - can't you keep your love for "Norman" in yer heart and talk fitba? Or even talk fitba? Or make in-jokes relating to fitba? All you do is spam which is why I report you.

What did the mods say to you when closing my blue room thread?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I have to admit you took me to complaint for the spamming and have done so for another 2 - can't you keep your love for "Norman" in yer heart and talk fitba? Or even talk fitba? Or make in-jokes relating to fitba? All you do is spam which is why I report you.

Bon Scott everytime mate, the Brian Johnson era's ok but Bon had the magic.

Edited by bennett

Bon Scott everytime mate, the Brian Johnson era's ok but Bon had the magic.

Agree for once - Bon rocks it, anything else is less - did you get a wee warning from the website for loads of shite posts???? If no then I'll hit complain again "mate". Presumably they deleted for the spamming? Have you a warning from my complaints? I don't seem to have received one??:::::::::::::::::::

How tragic that one individuals efforts to find something - anything - to pin on The Rangers appears to have consumed his whole life.

A sad b*****d then - and doubtlessly a hero to the diddies and plastics to rank alongside the other errant freak-shows so regularly lionised by the desperate and the needy.

But i thought you lot wanted everyhting out in the open.

Agree for once - Bon rocks it, anything else is less - did you get a wee warning from the website for loads of shite posts???? If no then I'll hit complain again "mate". Presumably they deleted for the spamming? Have you a warning from my complaints? I don't seem to have received one??:::::::::::::::::::

Yeah i'd agree with you, uncle Albert was a slightly better character than Grandad. Both were good but Albert was more charismatic i'd say.

He just bought a shit load of shares in deadco ,doesn't say much for his IQ , and the fact he's English but proud of his Irish heritage ,,a plastic genius?

If a company is dead then how can you buy shares in it. :unsure2:

Edited by youngsy

UEFA Licence - SFA Governance.

The attached index and supporting evidence, up to mid November 2011, should offer some clarity to those with issues regarding the Discount Option Scheme and arrears.

There has never been an agreed repayment plan in place.

The Index document and a couple of words summarising.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/147863235/DOS-Index

post-23278-0-35141100-1371398755.jpeg

Edited by wunfellaff

He just bought a shit load of shares in deadco ,doesn't say much for his IQ , and the fact he's English but proud of his Irish heritage ,,a plastic genius?

If he says he's English but proud of his Irish heritage this would in fact make him the antithesis of the plastic who thinks he's Irish although he,like his parents was born,raised and schooled in another country.;-)

Yeah i'd agree with you, uncle Albert was a slightly better character than Grandad. Both were good but Albert was more charismatic i'd say.

I interpret that you got a warning for spamming - can you confirm?

If not, I'm quite happy to hit the report button for many )s from you

Another "casualty"....mcinnes from the express "retires"...

Responsible for this.

McInnes on Monday column

SIR WALTER Smith of Carmyle sounds just fine to me and if they don' t give him a knighthood now then there must be a conspiracy against a footballing genius in Westminster.

By: Andy McInnes

Published: Mon, May 16, 2011

The silver-smith who has collected 21 trophies during his twin tenure at Ibrox is a class act who deserves to be recognised not only for his haul of Titles and Cups but for upholding Scottish football's integrity at a time when the pervading poision threatened to tarnish the game forever.

Always dignified and commanding of respect Smith's last hurrah was as dramatic as the 399 other victories secured under his leadership with three anxiety relieving goals for the Rangers fans coming in the opening magnificent seven minutes against Kilmarnock.

Rugby Park may not have been his chosen theatre of dreams but it was a box office smash hit nevertheless for Smith whose heart must have been pumping through his shirt before , during and after the Title showdown.

His legacy is more than obvious in the Ibrox trophy room but how he managed to collect his ninth League title in 11 years against all the odds really does beggar belief.

Less we forget, Rangers have been skint now for the last couple of seasons throwing milk tokens and old fag coupons at the transfer market in comparison with rivals Celtic who have embarked on a spend, spend spend policy bankrolled by and large with Aiden McGeady's departure.

The Govan outfit were thought to be on the verge of Administration with scare stories of desperate debt and pending closure. Outbid time and again for players such as Scott Brown, Glenn Loovens and Kris Commons, weakened by the loss of talisman striker Kenny Miller and enduring a six month long take-over Celtic were surely in the driving seat to glory ?

The Hoops should have blown Smith's threadbare side away before Christmas , they should have steamrolled an aging Ibrox defence anchored by 41 year old Davie Weir and with £30,000 a week stars such as Freddie Ljungberg and Daniel Majstorovic in their ranks should have denied the other half of the Old Firm another historic three in a row run.

But while Celtic's focus was highjacked by off the field politics, referees, conspiracies and confrontations Rangers concentrated on football to win one more League and Cup double.

Smith, as always, masterminded his latest triumph with a steady hand and experienced eye. His purchases of the maverick Kyle Lafferty and Nikica Jelavic raised eyebrows and doubts yet both have proved in the run-in especially to have been key additions for the cause and the future.

So what now for 'victims' Neil Lennon and Celtic. Is it the end or just the beginning?

The Parkhead Board will meet soon to decide on their next and post- Smith strategy . If Lennon is to remain then more money will be required to strengthen the squad and attract more bums on seats next season .If he goes then another pay off will be required and the next manager will demand jackpot funds to bring in his own players.

Yesterday Rangers fans were chanting ' Lennon must stay ' in the belief that Smith's apprentice, one Ally McCoist has learned under the king and can make it four in a row while gracing the Champions League to boot.

For the moment ,Smith's future still remains unclear . He will leave Rangers but surely he will not be lost to Scottish football ..... not at least until Sir Walter and Lady Ethel are presented before the Queen .

Walter Smith .......simply the best ... better than all the rest .

And that's a fact !

And that folks, is not a timothy pisstake . It was actually published .