Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm not offended - and doubt Bennet is either. But, I find it curious that the continued marginalisation of the man on this thread - based on his declared sexuality - via innuendo and crass stereotyping (as above) is accepted whilst any hint of other bigotry is damned in an instant.

I note you are silent on the issue. Again.

You really are fucking stupid, aren't you? Not just a bit dim, but absolutely dense.

"I note you are silent on the issue" - that would be because I went to fucking bed, ffs.

Now, in easy to understand words:

Nobody has a go at Bennett for his sexuality, like nobody has a go at me for my colour or you for your hairstyle.

People have a go at Bennett because he's a vicious, lying wee nyaff who delights in abusing others and taking faux-offence where he can. His latest f**k-up has brought a great deal of amusement to many, thereby being the first positive contribution he's made to this forum in months.

Absolutely no surprise that the Infallible Berrz are lining up to support him:

Bendarroch - wants the rest of Scottish football to die. Hasn't worked out who ICBINR will play in the event...

Tedi - Has an email from UEFA to prove....What did it prove, again, Pelucia?

No. 8 - Evidently hasn't walked away as per his promise when the Easdales arrived. Maybe that was the other No. 8?

AWRA/BP - Stupid little bigot who cannot stay away from a party he's already been thrown out of.

Believe me, the pain I feel at not gaining the approval of this collection of fine upstanding posters is great. How will I carry on? :rolleyes:

Agreed, for every decent point he makes there are another 5 where he makes a total chunt of himself, the bhoy cannot help himself.

Looks like your H key is stuck again, Tedi. Carry on defending the Party Line if you will, but I prefer the Tedi who at least tries to talk about football. Aligning yourself with the fuckwits above does you no credit.

Looks like your H key is stuck again, Tedi. Carry on defending the Party Line if you will, but I prefer the Tedi who at least tries to talk about football. Aligning yourself with the fuckwits above does

you no credit.

A troll who abuses people who are seriously ill and then tries to grasp for some moral high ground and says he prefers the Tedi who at least tries to talk about football.Priceless!

A troll who abuses people who are seriously ill and then tries to grasp for some moral high ground and says he prefers the Tedi who at least tries to talk about football.Priceless!

The fact that most Rangers fans are seriously mentally ill does not and should never excuse Rangers fans from the consequences of their despicable words, actions and general behavior. Karma will continue to strike at the hearts and minds of you fools forever. :)

Don't worry about me mate, I have seen plenty of the world on my travels, work and pleasure ;) I havn't been on a package holiday I think since the year after I left School. Keep us posted on you're travels, great stuff :lol:

Having a lazy day today young Johnny, not long up actually, back to work on monday - all good things must come to an end as they say. Still got another 3 weeks left to take tho i reckon i'll keep them till the autumn.

And a Grand Tour by van no less...

I bet he has a name for it, and we can all guess what :)

# I'll be driving up the west coast,

Villages and towns,

I'll be on my holidays

banned from p+b

They'll be doing the rounds

of the bralt

They'll ask me how I got her,

I saved my money,

Said "isn't she pretty , that van.....named......dignity" #

^^^^ true story....

Been touring with the van for years, transit conversion not the most flash but comfortable enough. Wish i had it back in my younger festival going days.

Never realised that so many of you lot would be so envious but hey ho...

I'm not offended - and doubt Bennet is either. But, I find it curious that the continued marginalisation of the man on this thread - based on his declared sexuality - via innuendo and crass stereotyping (as above) is accepted whilst any hint of other bigotry is damned in an instant.

I note you are silent on the issue. Again.

Inuendo,Crass stereotyping?! Want to have a count of how many times some rangers fans on here make references to child abuse, or use terms like bheggars,beheasts or plastics?

Then get back to us ya 2 faced fud.

Nobody has a go at Bennett for his sexuality

That's as blatant a lie from you as we have come to expect.

You are nothing more than a tiny-minded bigot. There's nothing new in that I know, but people deserve to know what a spiteful little homophobe you can be.

Pretty spot on about Norman BP but if i'm being honest it's water off a ducks back really.

Is that an accusation of homophobia on my part, Bennett? Fairly serious accusation, if so. Illegal, in fact, I'm led to believe. I suggest you back it up or f**k off back to your fantasy holiday with Vicky. I'm too aware of your personality to expect anything like an apology.

That's as blatant a lie from you as we have come to expect.

You are nothing more than a tiny-minded bigot. There's nothing new in that I know, but people deserve to know what a spiteful little homophobe you can be.

Time for you to put up or shut up, Bendarroch. Examples, please, of

1. Lying,

2. Bigotry, and

3. Homophobia

from me, or an apology please.

I'm not holding my breath.

Inuendo,Crass stereotyping?! Want to have a count of how many times some rangers fans on here make references to child abuse, or use terms like bheggars,beheasts or plastics? Then get back to us ya 2 faced fud.

I think it's fair to say there's give and take - ya multi faced fhud. Chinning serial hypocrites like the WKR (© Dhensebhore) for whining about by presenting his own shite back to him seems only fair.

He's also lieing about me walking away but everybody knows that. He really is hardly worth reading these days never mind replying to.

before you go looking for the post RE. the easdales i have explained dozens of times. you could not have missed my explanation that it was a heat of the moment comment.

Is that an accusation of homophobia on my part, Bennett? Fairly serious accusation, if so. Illegal, in fact, I'm led to believe. I suggest you back it up or f**k off back to your fantasy holiday with Vicky. I'm too aware of your personality to expect anything like an apology.

And now he's the fakely offended grass - WKR by name, total WKR by nature.

:lol:

And now he's the fakely offended grass - WKR by name, total WKR by nature.

:lol:

I'm not offended, stupid - and who exactly am I grassing to? I simply pointed out to your dense mate that, as he more than most should know - as Defender of the Opressed - such accusations are extremely serious.

So, you got that wrong, then went back to the old playground abuse. Well done, sonny, well done.

He's also lieing about me walking away but everybody knows that. He really is hardly worth reading these days never mind replying to.

before you go looking for the post RE. the easdales i have explained dozens of times. you could not have missed my explanation that it was a heat of the moment comment.

No I'm not, idiot. You made the comment, and admit as such in the post I've quoted here. So don't bother trying the "aye, but ah dinnae mean it" defence - rather, try and regain credibility by quoting some of your explanatory posts. If there's "dozens" of them, then I reckon half a dozen retractions might convince people that you had in fact made these posts. Otherwise, your journey to Amigo status proceeds apace.

Oh, and BTW - *lying. HTH.

i

Im sure its next to the post where No8 had said he wants Rangers placed in the 3rd, Just before the SFL teams voted.

;)

Let it go wissle. Everybody remembers the post

No I'm not, idiot. You made the comment, and admit as such in the post I've quoted here. So don't bother trying the "aye, but ah dinnae mean it" defence - rather, try and regain credibility by quoting some of your explanatory posts. If there's "dozens" of them, then I reckon half a dozen retractions might convince people that you had in fact made these posts. Otherwise, your journey to Amigo status proceeds apace.

Oh, and BTW - *lying. HTH.

Wow.....just wow.