Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is surely the loneliest of opinions and I'm looking forward to hearing why the plastics have no pride in the sporting wing, why dolly doesn't feel it or even the likes of the wee hibs, herz or even the wee plastics.

Will you expound from a historical perspective or offer a (much) more daring and fiery narrative based on a gut feeling?

I can't wait for this.

When you learn how to post without coming across as the mentally deranged diddy fan that you so obviously are you will earn the right to ask questions you little heterophobe. :)

Is he f**k lying, you toad, or weasel, or; sorry animal kingdom, there is nothing as vile as a sevco fan.

He has absolutely lost the plot. I posted ONE post saying i wouldn't go back if the Easdales got control....I then posted many saying on reflection i would go back and they wouldn't be around for long....Now he is saying he has no recollection of these many posts but remembers that One. Yet another lie.

Maybe you can answer the question...Do non executive directors Control businesses?

Oh and that sevco patter never gets boring :1eye

You really are fucking stupid, aren't you? Not just a bit dim, but absolutely dense.

"I note you are silent on the issue" - that would be because I went to fucking bed, ffs.

Now, in easy to understand words:

Nobody has a go at Bennett for his sexuality, like nobody has a go at me for my colour or you for your hairstyle.

People have a go at Bennett because he's a vicious, lying wee nyaff who delights in abusing others and taking faux-offence where he can. His latest f**k-up has brought a great deal of amusement to many, thereby being the first positive contribution he's made to this forum in months.

Absolutely no surprise that the Infallible Berrz are lining up to support him:

Bendarroch - wants the rest of Scottish football to die. Hasn't worked out who ICBINR will play in the event...

Tedi - Has an email from UEFA to prove....What did it prove, again, Pelucia?

No. 8 - Evidently hasn't walked away as per his promise when the Easdales arrived. Maybe that was the other No. 8?

AWRA/BP - Stupid little bigot who cannot stay away from a party he's already been thrown out of.

Believe me, the pain I feel at not gaining the approval of this collection of fine upstanding posters is great. How will I carry on? :rolleyes:

Big time lurker. Normally enjoy the banter and thought Vicky the Viking getting outed :unsure2: was class.

The thought that any of the recent postings were homophobic are just ludicrous. Bennet has made some decent posts on this and other threads, but in the majority, his contribution has been absolute pish, (from a readers point of view).

Not as bad as AWRA /BP, now there is a total fud. He must be winding everybody up. Nobody can be that much of a fanny.

I enjoy reading the banter that you guys have, enjoy the cross swords moments & laugh at the fuckin' stupidity of some of the comments made.

So try and keep up the good work. Your audience appreciates it.

As I said, big time lurker.

Sad really.

No I'm not, idiot. You made the comment, and admit as such in the post I've quoted here. So don't bother trying the "aye, but ah dinnae mean it" defence - rather, try and regain credibility by quoting some of your explanatory posts. If there's "dozens" of them, then I reckon half a dozen retractions might convince people that you had in fact made these posts. Otherwise, your journey to Amigo status proceeds apace.

Oh, and BTW - *lying. HTH.

I certainly haven't come across any retractions, or any post explaining it as a heat of the moment thing either. Couldn't have been that bloody obvious and as for ''dozens of times'', aye right! :lol: Tbf though, I didn't take the original post seriously, just as I didn't a whole load (dozens maybe), of his posts effortlessly slandering the Easdales. If half the stuff he says about them is true, he and his taxi would've been 'swimming with the fishes' long ago. Not like he's made himself difficult to find, taxi driver, paisley, named his local (now a ta pas) bar, named regular customers. I mean, if I was any kind of gangster and I found out he'd been posting that kind of stuff about me, all over some internet forum, well... :guns:shutup

For the record, sevco Ned BP is the only poster I can recall being banned for using anti Semitic slurs.

Horrible creature. Actually hard to decide who is worse between him and Vicky.

Bendy is just funny, still seething at the SPL's refusal to admit the newco! :lol:

I can just picture the expression upon Bendy's face as he types out most of his posts on here, it's definitely the :angry: and not the :lol: that he uses in attempts to disguise his seething. :lol::lol::lol:

I certainly haven't come across any retractions, or any post explaining it as a heat of the moment thing either. Couldn't have been that bloody obvious and as for ''dozens of times'', aye right! :lol: Tbf though, I didn't take the original post seriously, just as I didn't a whole load (dozens maybe), of his posts effortlessly slandering the Easdales. If half the stuff he says about them is true, he and his taxi would've been 'swimming with the fishes' long ago. Not like he's made himself difficult to find, taxi driver, paisley, named his local (now a ta pas) bar, named regular customers. I mean, if I was any kind of gangster and I found out he'd been posting that kind of stuff about me, all over some internet forum, well... :guns:shutup

Not defending No. 8, but some of the stories I hear from friends and family in Paisley bore some of it out!

I certainly haven't come across any retractions, or any post explaining it as a heat of the moment thing either. Couldn't have been that bloody obvious and as for ''dozens of times'', aye right! :lol: Tbf though, I didn't take the original post seriously, just as I didn't a whole load (dozens maybe), of his posts effortlessly slandering the Easdales. If half the stuff he says about them is true, he and his taxi would've been 'swimming with the fishes' long ago. Not like he's made himself difficult to find, taxi driver, paisley, named his local (now a ta pas) bar, named regular customers.

I mean, if I was any kind of gangster and I found out he'd been posting that kind of stuff about me, all over some internet forum, well... :guns:shutup

:lol::lol::lol:

So otherwise you have no names of these mysterious posters who have left the BRALT because Bennett bullied them, the only people that have left the bralt are the ones who are bored with the constant tit for tat shite that gets omitted daily and swamps out the few remaining decent posts.

I was almost one of them. I did back off for a few days, to calm the rage. I mean it is quite ridiculous, to find ourselves trading personal insults with people we don't know, on a discussion forum. Once I realised I could just chose to ignore his posts, I decided to stick with it. Check out how he uses the rep system, he greenies a particular few for absolutely any pish and issues red dots to valid, reasoned posts simply out of spite. Prior to his internet problem and subsequent holiday, he seemed to be systematically red dotting everything I posted. My rep has almost gone up 300% since his sabbatical ffs. The guy truly does seem to be, everything WRK says he his. Nah! Fk it! He's an absolute moron :1eye

I never thought i would say this. If Rangers are controlled by these people i will simply walk away. I absolutely point blank refuse to line the pockets of gangsters...i choose to work for a small taxi firm as i won't give my money to Stevie Malcolm!!

Sounds too well thought out, to be 'heat of the moment' IMO. I mean, it's actually quite beautifully formed prose. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

When you learn how to post without coming across as the mentally deranged diddy fan that you so obviously are you will earn the right to ask questions you little heterophobe. :)

So you don't understand what you post let alone have the ability to explain it. It seems clear, for example, that you don't know what a heterophobe is.

"Like kicking a puppy..."

:lol:

He has absolutely lost the plot. I posted ONE post saying i wouldn't go back if the Easdales got control....I then posted many saying on reflection i would go back and they wouldn't be around for long....Now he is saying he has no recollection of these many posts but remembers that One. Yet another lie.

Maybe you can answer the question...Do non executive directors Control businesses?

Oh and that sevco patter never gets boring :1eye

see Captain Kirk page 4260

ETA. Non executive director - and also club chairman - W. Smith confirms appointment of -previously interim CEO - C. Mather as permanent CEO. Yes non-executive directors control businesses. They hire and fire the salaried guys. :o

Edited by Apache Don

This thread has been fucking tragic over the last couple of days FFS :( .

Couple of days? It's heading for the anniversary of the Bhairn's declaration that the doors to Ibrox would close in September 2012.

And almost exactly a year since a Killie fan and Dhensebore tore into one another over poppygate - on a Rangers thread. The self same poppygate that WKR had f**k all to say about until it was mentioned by a Rangers supporter, and then he was pyoor outraged.

:)

Sounds too well thought out, to be 'heat of the moment' IMO. I mean, it's actually quite beautifully formed prose. :lol:

Football fan changes his mind. I'm stunned.

This thread is in one of its troughs if this is getting people excited.

There is so much to point and laugh at with Rangers and the successor club without bigging up trivia.

It was almost a declaration of principle and integrity. Knew it had to be a heat of the moment comment, coming from a Sevco fan.

Couple of days? It's heading for the anniversary of the Bhairn's declaration that the doors to Ibrox would close in September 2012.

And almost exactly a year since a Killie fan and Dhensebore tore into one another over poppygate - on a Rangers thread. The self same poppygate that WKR had f**k all to say about until it was mentioned by a Rangers supporter, and then he was pyoor outraged.

:)

FWIW it's WRK and not WKR ??? I don't know if it's some pissytake towards "w@nker" from the bears as an assault on WhiteRoseKillies character but do get it right FFS as well as yer bluenosed mates will you or I'll be sure to make up some very witty quips on your mobs user names ?.

And don't worry the gates at Ibrox will definitely close if The Clone Rangers fail to reach the premier division at the first time of asking in the first division :)

Not defending No. 8, but some of the stories I hear from friends and family in Paisley bore some of it out!

So, he should keep his head down, right? I mean somebody on here could be a relative or something (even if only through marriage). Dodgy stuff slandering powerful 'businessmen', especially so close to home.

It was almost a declaration of principle and integrity. Knew it had to be a heat of the moment comment, coming from a Sevco fan.

Don't you know it's the Rangers way these days to say one thing then to mean something different now and then to mean something altogether different in the future :unsure2: .