Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funny - I don't remember the promotion campaign for 'Let's see if we can get a few extra bodies through the gate Saturday'. Mibbe I was confused and it was really called 'Less than 50% capacity Saturday.'

No. I was right first time - Sell Out Saturday it was. Here's a wee reminder how it went across the nation - 3012 went to ICT vs Killie. Liz Sutherland of ICT said: “It is quite disappointing it was so low, but 200 Kilmarnock supporters made the trip for an enjoyable day.”

:lol:

The clubs absolutely used their diddies for a single reason over the Rangers issue - you were the perfect excuse to abdicate responsibility for a difficult decision.

Next time the diddy supporters were up in arms - the SPL league reforms - we had the same diddy club supporter noises, but this time? The clubs did f**k all about 'listening' and ignored your wishes entirely. 100% rubbered.

The diddy clubber response? Ach well, shrugged shoulders, we cannae dae much really can we? Exactly like your actions over Herz riding Dundee out of the top league.

Pathetic - as you always were, always have been and always will be :lol:

Jim_You_Seem_Upset_GIF.jpg

I can appreciate you seem to delight in displaying your high levels of stupidity Bendy, but how many times does this have to be spelt out for you;

Hearts are have not been liquidated. If and when they are, then we will face the same 'No to Newco' situation that the Diddy fans bravely stopped last time! :thumsup2

As much as it must pain you, only one team in the History of Scottish Football has gone belly up owing Millions and then attempted to crawl straight back into the top flight as a new entity. :1eye

I can have a wee bit respect for the Bears who early on saw SFL3 as the right place for the Newco, but clowns like you who think you have a god given right to play in the top flight just because you've got Rangers in your name? Beyond the pale.

FWIW it's WRK and not WKR ??? I don't know if it's some pissytake towards "w@nker" from the bears as an assault on WhiteRoseKillies character but do get it right FFS as well as yer bluenosed mates will you or I'll be sure to make up some very witty quips on your mobs user names ?.

And don't worry the gates at Ibrox will definitely close if The Clone Rangers fail to reach the premier division at the first time of asking in the first division :)

An assault:lol: Awa and dinna talk plsh :lol:

The bitteness is strong with this one :lol:

What's the difference between the hearts situation and your old clubs situation?

I don't expect a straight answer btw. U bitter wee orc fud :lol:

Christ on a bike, you appear to be even thicker than Bhairn.

Christ on a bike, you appear to be even thicker than Bhairn.

Not thick enough to have a complete breakdown on an internet forum like some sad old cretin of a human being :)

Is the hotel busy today Victoria?

Not thick enough to have a complete breakdown on an internet forum like some sad old cretin of a human being :)

Is the hotel busy today Victoria?

Have you found out where Somerset Park is yet?

Have you found out where Somerset Park is yet?

Next to Somerset road funnily enough. See u on the 5th of Oct. I reckon your just another stay at home fan boy though.

Edited by AUFC90

Mmmm, I think it may be getting beyond the point and laugh stage with Benny, the guy obviously has some serious mental health issues.

Only joking. :lol::lol::lol:

We all know that you're not really joking about Ben (Vicky) , you just know that he (Vicky) is at a vulnerable stage right now due to his bloke ditching him for another bloke and throwing him oota his shared accommodation. The last thing anyone on here wants is Ben (Vicky) literally following his old club. ^_^

Next to Somerset road funnily enough. See u on the 5th of Oct. I reckon your just another stay at home fan boy though.

Any of you Ayr boys know if Harleys is still open for pre match drinks?

I sleep with a Celtic fan every night, she moans often but it is never about Rangers.

Tedi tells fantastic lies ! But what else does he have other than his five fingers and his dead club. :lol:

Here's one for you to fantasise over tonight Tedi, mind your screen, don't get it too messy.

tumblr_inline_mfdcrhpYq71qadt9f.gif

Edited by Saor Alba

Why haven't the decent Celtic fans not told you to shut the fck up and stop posting boring shite about Rangers over and over again.

I'm a decent Celtic fan ! honestly :)

Maybe its because the decent fans do not spend every waking minute posting about Rangers and prefer to concentrate on their own team, they simply never see the shite that HB and others of his ilk post over and over on the BRALT.

The bit in bold Tedi ffs :lol: don't you have a cheek with the amount of pish stained posts you typed out through the tears whilst banging on and on it's the same club and here's my link to prove it :1eye and no I don't spend every waking minute posting about Rangers so there's another lie to add to you ever growing rap sheet of non truths :P .

I'm a decent Celtic fan ! honestly :)

The bit in bold Tedi ffs :lol: don't you have a cheek with the amount of pish stained posts you typed out through the tears whilst banging on and on it's the same club and here's my link to prove it :1eye and no I don't spend every waking minute posting about Rangers so there's another lie to add to you ever growing rap sheet of non truths :P .

But, it is the same club, my signature verifies it as the same club, doesn't it ! :ph34r: