Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wisbit has the right to claim it all down to a heat of the moment type thingy No8 :P

Not at all...This is a long running theme for him.

Whenever you are ready Wissle .... In your own time and all that ;)

A club that no one cares enough to check on - AUFC.

Nae shocker of any kind whatsoever.

:lol:

I find this attitude of yours odd Bendarroch.

Unlike most of the Rangers fans on here, you display an utter contempt for followers of smaller clubs, not just due to their views on the Rangers question, but for their very allegiance to their clubs. You clearly see following a side with a low profile as ridiculous and laughable.

This is evident in the post above, in your vehement (and I think honest) rejection of the charge that you're an alias for another poster who switched allegiance from Dumbarton to Rangers, in your description of Raith Rovers as a "void" and in your pointing out to me that my team's obscure.

And yet, you take a pride in having followed Rangers during some of their less successful spells.

Correct me if I've got this wrong, but I really do think that your need to be attached to something big, powerful and important is pretty damned strong.

Maybe it's your honesty about it that's a bit disarming - I don't know.

The conclusion that you must have more time for Celtic followers than any other Scottish fans, is however, inescapable.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

FAO....Wisbit.

C&P from my post of the 16th of February 2012.......

'I honestly cant see any justice in this at all towards the other clubs in the league. I cannot find the words to express how badly i feel about this whole scenario but as a football supporter i just feel a 10 point deduction is just a joke...a fucking joke!!! I personally feel relegation to the 3rd division is an apt punishment'

Now how do you want to do this? Individual apologies or just one big apology. I'll leave that entirely up to your good self ;)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on that ya bawbag :lol:

I honestly could not care any less what the Ps & Ds think of my opinions. I do not associate with Ps in my day to day life

And yet, on the Jim Traynor thread, you very recently said this:

"I meet different celtic supporters every day of the week"

and then this:

"Who mentioned bigotry? I'll be sure to tell Joe Toner he is a bigot the next time i pick him up. Joe runs the local Celtic bus...never misses a game. A real Celtic fan"

It's not bizarre that you talk to Celtic fans, but it's downright weird that you pretend to take pride in not doing so.

And yet, on the Jim Traynor thread, you very recently said this:

"I meet different celtic supporters every day of the week"

and then this:

"Who mentioned bigotry? I'll be sure to tell Joe Toner he is a bigot the next time i pick him up. Joe runs the local Celtic bus...never misses a game. A real Celtic fan"

It's not bizarre that you talk to Celtic fans, but it's downright weird that you pretend to take pride in not doing so.

I talk to them in the taxi but i don't associate with them..Maybe i should say socialize with them. Nothing weird about that...I am Rangers through and through and a Loyalist. I have never hidden that on here.

I talk to them in the taxi but i don't associate with them..Maybe i should say socialize with them. Nothing weird about that...I am Rangers through and through and a Loyalist. I have never hidden that on here.

Well yes, "associate" was clearly the wrong word. The follow up is actually genuiely weird here though.

Are you seriously suggesting that because of your political leanings and allegiance to a football team, you won't 'socialize' with certain others whose affiliations are different?

Many of us are accused on this thread of bitterness, obsession and hatred. I doubt if many come close to your stance here though. I certainly don't.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

:(

Well yes, "associate" was clearly the wrong word. The follow up is actually genuiely weird here though.

Are you seriously suggesting that because of your political leanings and allegiance to a football team, you won't 'socialize' with certain others whose affiliations are different?

Many of us are accused on this thread of bitterness, obsession and hatred. I doubt if many come close to your stance here though. I certainly don't.

It might be weird to you but i doubt you would actually choose to socialize with others with extreme political views opposed to you...Would you choose to socialize with Nazis?

It might be weird to you but i doubt you would actually choose to socialize with others with extreme political views opposed to you...Would you choose to socialize with Nazis?

I may not want to associate myself with Nazis, but it doesn't mean I would refuse to socialize with them.

Wow. Possibly the most depressing, tragic post I have ever seen on here.

You're struggling mate and may now wish to perform one of those changes of heart, like you offered over the Easdales.

Are you now seriously suggesting that to support Celtic is to hold extreme political views, akin to those harboured by Nazis?

You've backed yourself into a corner by defending a careless initial remark that I know doesn't truly reflect your outlook, so it would maybe be best to say so, in the interests of acquiring some kind of grip.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

There are no words, none whatsoever for this level of stupidity!

WKR has really let himself down recently. Even his 'partner in crime' monkey tennis has distanced himself.

Have I? When was this? I've been on holiday for the last week, but have decided against boring you all with details of my itinerary.

WRK and I don't agree on everything, what with having independent minds and all that. I see him as one of the good guys though and haven't, as far as I'm aware, sought any distancing.

FWIW, I don't think the comments about transvestites etc (made by someone other than WRK incidentally) were either relevant or appropriate. Unlike WRK and a few others, I wouldn't seek to defend them.

Still happy to be seen as a 'partner in crime' though.

In rejecting your homophobia - or any of your other crazed views - there is no automatic positioning to adopt a hated for heterosexuality. Only you'll know the logic behind that thinking

I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment.

I'd extend it in this direction:

In rejecting Rangers, there is no automatic positioning to adopt a fondness for Celtic. Only a certain breed of Rangers fan knows the logic behind that thinking