Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:bairnffs this thread is so fucking tragic since Chuckles the Clown stepped down :( .

Wur's the fucking accounts from Mordhor FFS :angry: this thread needs some well cooked books so the P&D's can dissect the hell out of it and get their fix of dodgy dealings at Ibrox :smartass .

This is so true, Sir Dignity is just...well.. dull.

Isn't it great that when the Horde are having some time off their old mates still give us material to play with? :lol:

Hate defending a yahoo but the guy makes a few spelling mistakes...big deal. Its ok to poke a wee bit fun at him directly as long as he takes it as fun but mocking him like this is just taking it too far.

:bairn ffs this thread is so fucking tragic since Chuckles the Clown stepped down :( .

Wur's the fucking accounts from Mordhor FFS :angry: this thread needs some well cooked books so the P&D's can dissect the hell out of it and get their fix of dodgy dealings at Ibrox :smartass .

I don't know have Sevco accounts, but I do have access to Charlotte's.

batman-720.jpg

Whoever it is they must have wealth off the radar. Does anyone have an incline as to who it might be?

Edited by Fotbawmad

If you refuse to associate with someone purely on the basis of the team they support or their politics then there is something drastically wrong with your thinking.

Really?

I have no friends in the likes of the EDL, SDL and BNP at all - and I never will or could have for very obvious reasons. Declaring involvement with (or support for) political groups such as these would indicate the person is of the c**t variety.

I'm convinced my thinking is bang on the money.

Really?

I have no friends in the likes of the EDL, SDL and BNP at all - and I never will or could have for very obvious reasons. Declaring involvement with (or support for) political groups such as these would indicate the person is of the c**t variety.

I'm convinced my thinking is bang on the money.

The same applies to Islamist extremists, the USA's Christian Right*, and many, many others throughout the world and throughout History - including the examples which you give. Strange that a rangers fan would pick those three as examples. It's almost as if you were playing word association...

* Who are neither, IMHO.

Hate defending a yahoo but the guy makes a few spelling mistakes...big deal. Its ok to poke a wee bit fun at him directly as long as he takes it as fun but mocking him like this is just taking it too far.

Aaaahhhh, I've started to build bridges between the Ugly Sisters. Bless. :lol:

The sisters died when rangers died, and on the tic forums the only ones who want to play them this year are the ones ready with the 'huawei' five o theme when Celtic go 5 up afore the break.

You should try building bridges with your 'own clubs' supporters from what i have been told :P

You should try building bridges with your 'own clubs' supporters from what i have been told :P

Aye, I form all my friendships based on team allegiance. Are you sure you're 44? That's the kind of shite I'd expect from a four-year-old.

What a fucknugget mingemuppet knobend Loyalist. :lol:

The sisters died when rangers died, and on the tic forums the only ones who want to play them this year are the ones ready with the 'huawei' five o theme when Celtic go 5 up afore the break.

There's a lot who want them back, Wunf, and I'll guarantee you there won't be a need to fiddle the attendance if celtic play them anywhere this year.

There will, however, be a lot of riddies if celtic don't hit double figures against Ally's tactical machine.....