Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But But But But...the Ps & Ds just want everybody treated the same way.

Sporting Integrity Then...Sporting Integrity Now...Sporting Integrity Forever

Hate to break this to you, but being a League 1 club makes you a diddy. Also, these administrations are not the same, different circumstances as the SFA said, you got fined for not paying tax

Serious answer. Away and post elsewhere if you trot out shite like this.

Why are sevco fans finding it so difficult to answer the question.

Who revived the fine, was it the club or the company?

Simple really, they were fined as they were getting placed on a transfer embargo anyway for bringing the game into disrapute. So unless they were going to make the embargo very long a fine was all that was left for them to use, unless they were going to suspend their membership.

Don't understand the surprise, we all know the lunatic 'fringe' extends all the way to the boardroom and the managers office.

Yet again, instead of trying to talk sense to the sizeable moronic element in their support and educate them in the realities of their situation, those at the top fan the flames, indulge them and give credence to their nonsensical garbage.

And they wonder why they inspire feelings of revulsion and disgust from the rest of Scottish Football?

Why do Pacific shelf fans feel the need to keep asking stupid questions?

Ok that one is obvious.

Why get upset and avoiding the question

Was it the club who received the fine, or was it the company?

Is the registration ban for the same length of time?...after all we must have all clubs treated in the same way. 

What we really have now is absolute conclusive proof that Rangers were harshly treated by the footballing authorities in our hour of need. This should never be forgotten by the supporters of the club,the players or the management!!

Complete and utter shite 8, would expect better from you. :(

For those too lazy to look here is the statement:

What Mather forgets is this: No one gives a f**k about Hertz or the Fifie mob. Our admin thread is above 130,000 posts. This is another world record for The Gers and shows who matters in Scottish football.

Is the registration ban for the same length of time?...after all we must have all clubs treated in the same way.

What we really have now is absolute conclusive proof that Rangers were harshly treated by the footballing authorities in our hour of need. This should never be forgotten by the supporters of the club,the players or the management!!

As I recall, the rangers reg ban was not a sanction for being in administration but for offences that were at the time, described by the panel as ''being 2cnd only in seriousness to match fixing''. The newco took the ban on and then set about making a mockery of it.

What Fkg punishment? Sent to the bottom tier for being liquidated and starting as new club.

What Mather forgets is this:  No one gives a f**k about Hertz or the Fifie mob.  Our admin thread is above 130,000 posts.  This is another world record for The Gers and shows who matters in Scottish football.

:lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What's up did I poke fun at yer beloved plastic`s?

Shame that.

Buzzword Bingo

'plastic' ticked

plus a bonus for the grocer's apostrophe...

(although grocer's apostrophes are the only 'trophies' us Dons have seen in recent years. Apart from catastrophes...)

Genuine question: Were Rangers really fined £50,000 in February 2012, simply for entering administration.

I ask because I actually am interested in sporting integrity and clubs being treated equally. I won't pretend I'd lose sleep if Rangers were actually treated unfairly, but I think it's important that the authorities are seen to be behaving even handedly.

Dunno

See, it wasn't that hard a question to answer.

Genuine question: Were Rangers really fined £50,000 in February 2012, simply for entering administration.

I ask because I actually am interested in sporting integrity and clubs being treated equally. I won't pretend I'd lose sleep if Rangers were actually treated unfairly, but I think it's important that the authorities are seen to be behaving even handedly.

No, it was for non payment of Tax

Then again, we don't know who actually received the fine. was it the club, or the company

What Mather forgets is this: No one gives a f**k about Hertz or the Fifie mob. Our admin thread is above 130,000 posts. This is another world record for The Gers and shows who matters in Scottish football.

So you had that drink after the St Johnstone game then?

See, it wasn't that hard a question to answer.

No, it was for non payment of Tax

Then again, we don't know who actually received the fine. was it the club, or the company

Rangers received the embargo and £100,000 fine for breaching rule 66 - bringing the game into disrepute.

A £50,000 fine was handed out for going into administration and £10,000 for failing to ensure that Whyte acted within rules concerning fit and proper officials

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17821054

Bud man, you're beginning to sound like MT. Wise up to the fact that no better could possibly have been expected.

To be honest (and feel free to correct me No.8 ) I'm pretty sure he was joking. The overall tone seems less than serious and No.8 just doesn't strike me as the sort of idiot that uses double exclamation marks. It's almost like a caricature of tedi or vicky.

Edited by aofjays